This little lady can't act

this little lady can't act

so this will be a sad scene right? cuz he will dive to save her, thinking he was a hero and really she was watching the bullet whizz by and hit her sister of combat, and everyone will be sad especially dude because he will think "my god I had no idea" and t his is why you sghoulnd't hodl a d orr for women

SHE CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH LMAO

try to tell me what emotion is that facial expression meant to convey

pro tip: you cant

Makes sense

>this little gal can't act
ftfy

she cant speak english either

i cry errtiem

Disdain for Palestine

ded

God damn this little lady can not act

Oh no! Resting bitch face!

are you >implying she isn't /ourgal/?

took you guys long enough

She actually seems like she will be great in this

It's funny how the virgins of Sup Forums will hail DCU movies as kino until they make a movie with a female lead

>"GET TO THE INVISIBLE PLANE!!!"

EGG

HEAD

God damn this little lady can not act.

kek

>that scene where she first meets Finn and it constantly looks like shes about to laugh

Make it stop

Shut up it was the best take they recorded

I cringed in the cinema thinking this was from a blooper take.

>Gal Gadot
>little

kek

I was impressed. It was almost like she was actually moving in slow motion

I refuse to believe anyone can be this autistic to not know that that is scripted.

to be honest almost the entire performance was cringey

so it doesnt matter if it was scripted like says because and it was laughable

Explain why she would be on the verge of laughing in that scene

You can't and you won't faggot

i dont read comics so can anyone tell me if wonder woman has ever been drawn as a skeltal mode holocaust survivor? have any male super heroes been cast as skinny holocaust survivor skeltals either?

>that that is scripted.
What is this expression meant to convey?

Daisy is smiling and half laughing here and when Finn grabs her hand she suddenly gets bitchy and says "LET GO OF ME".

Daisy was like dropping in and out of character here.

I don't blame her, finn actor seems very funny t

I found this which is pretty close to Gal Godat's body I suppose.

daisyfags will say anything. they will say its star wars shes supposed to be acting as bad as she possibly can

>Alright Daisy you are getting literally mind raped here so uh just make a face like you smelled a really bad fart and we will just put some tear drops on you
>Wow awesome we got it on the first take NEXT

>Rey has never met a resistance officer
>Finn says that he is one, hence the jacket
>starts gushing and can't help but smile
It's not hard to connect the dots. It's like meeting someone who is affiliated with something you know or like.

>like handegg
>come across someone from your favorite hand egg team
>can't help but smile
You must be socially autistic.

See above. It's the meeting of a Resistance soldier that is a cool experience for her and she can't help but smile. The >muh hand shit is because he starts leading >muh independent woman. You can go crazy and criticize that shit, but the smiling I'll defend because it makes sense.

Kind of like how you, specifically you, will to be contrarian.

>I don't blame her, finn actor seems very funny t
You are telling me that you don't blame an actress who is starring in a $1 billion box office hit film for dropping out of character?

>i dont read comics so can anyone tell me if wonder woman has ever been drawn as a skeltal mode holocaust survivor? have any male super heroes been cast as skinny holocaust survivor skeltals either?

first no. 2nd: there is grant gustin

>tear drops
holy shit I didn't realize how obvious it is that those are tear drops.

>See above. It's the meeting of a Resistance soldier that is a cool experience for her and she can't help but smile.
Oh you mean Rey who is a scavenger who lives in the middle of nowhere has studied everything about the Resistance and knows everything about Han Solo, the millennium falcon, Luke Skywalker?

Seriously Rey was terribly written.

>You are telling me that you don't blame an actress who is starring in a $1 billion box office hit film for dropping out of character?

they could just film many times if it director thought it was inconsistent. Relax the movie did money and people like rey, finn, poe.

>Relax the movie did money
People like you are why movies are sucking lately.

>it made money so it's good

(you)

>Seriously Rey was terribly written.
Good thing we're not arguing that, and I would agree with you on that anyways, but the point is, is that she knows about the Resistance, clearly thinks positively of them, and can't contain her ounce of excitement when she meets Finn, who at the time claims to be a part of the Resistance.

>it made money so it's good

>Kind of like how you, specifically you, will to be contrarian.
Its not contrarian to think daisy ridley cant act. the only people who think she can are little women, she was criticized in the guardian video by an older woman for being bad

kek

>Gal Gadot/Wonder Woman thread
>shilling of Star Wars

Fuck off Disney/Marvel, this is a DC/WB thread

>but the point is, is that she knows about the Resistance
and how does she know about them?

>Did she hear it from someone?
>Did she read old history books?
JJ Abrams never explains this as it is dropped as the "action based movie" continues onto the next scene.

That is how TFA is

>Oh you want information on this moment? Who cares because an explosion occurred and we gotta move onto the next scene

>tfa was good

>diasyfag sperging

She was bad and she isnt gonna do anything after episode xi. Doesnt help shes actively trying to turn into Carrie coke queen Fisher

Top kek

She reminds me of my ex. No wonder she was such a bitch. Fuckin' kikes, man.

>and how does she know about them?
I don't know why you brought this up again. I said in my last post that I'd agree with you in that Daisy is written fucking terribly. there's so much backstory that should be there that isn't. And I'll agree with you again, the TFA is a shit movie, but I'll defend that singular moment here .

>lesperg xD
Ok. Great contribution senpai.

>look at me acting
>emotion!

you just realized that now??

>and t his is why you sghoulnd't hodl a d orr for women