Have these fuckers overtaken us in shitposting?

Have these fuckers overtaken us in shitposting?

At this point Australia has actually been exceeded by the leafshitters in shitposting.

Our memes have dried up, our bantz is non-existent, our COMMON SENSE GUN REGULATIONS are not living up to their name...

I think it's time we had an honest conversation with Sup Forums and confess what has been blindly obvious for months now.

Canada has taken over our position as Sup Forums's best shitposters.

It's true, no point denying it any longer. We have fallen to the maple leaf warriors.

So let's recap, what went wrong?

Our bantz was once at an all time high, BASED TONE was delivering us immeasurable levels of meme magic, so much so even KEK would be impressed.

We fought hard against the sovereign shitposters. Britbongs, poo-in-loos and Burgers were no match for us. We were at an all time high and loving it

But alas, it wasn't meant to be. The hook nose kike Turnbull stole our meme magic and sold it to the Chinese. Face it bros.... it's gone

Congratulations Canada on taking the crown of us. Another challenger will rise soon enough, but for now us Aussies are done for.

Agreed

This

B-but user-san :,(

Fuck off cunt we iz still kangz

Welp

I'm sorry

What do

The notion that posters from either country are inherently shitty is pretty assinine, dingo-bro.

>tfw

>praising canada

this is some next level shitpost

I guess it's time to be helpful instead of a burden. Good luck and God bless Canada

good mem

here your (you) attention seeking faggot

Why do all those random posters need to seek medical help?

Looks like we're moving to Sup Forums boyos

cucked by a fucking leaf

>obvious poo-in-loo is obvious

All your wife are belong to us.

Get to the NAH JK LOLXDDDD already, Leaves don't have any real bants, half of them are autistic.

>some fucking stars

Canada shitposts is quote literally ironic liberal posting

>neck yourself 'aus'bro

Why do you think this is shitposting? My autistic rage induced hatred of America is totally sincere.

How on earth is this faggot getting so many (you)'s? Fucking dumb niggers replying to him

Nice proxy, leaf.

You'll never be funny.

You'll never be respected on this board.

You'll always be a nation of overly-sensitive, emasculated, unfunny tryhards.

Don't forget it.

Please be kind to one another!

Youd best not let that happen. Quality must not lose to quantity, Sup Forums is shitty enough as it is

fuck up cunt

I think aussies will always be on top
It's in your national character. Canadians are unfunny because they are all manlet Asians with autism, butt hurt as fuck. Most White Canadians are Chad's that have never heard of Sup Forums, out there getting prime pussy from around the world... except they only need to go downtown for Indian (dot, or feather, sir?), Chinese, Korean, carribean, persian, Ukrainian, etc. My personal fav is Russian.

Truth be told no immigrants have more sexual capital than an Anglo Canadian male.

Fucking proxy niggers sucking Trudeau's dick