The day Sup Forums died

The day Sup Forums died

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/58183887/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S31393229#p31394551
youtu.be/cEkwQlMzSAc
kitoconnell.com/2017/09/28/white-nationalists-terrorize-houston-anarchist-book-fair-alternet/
keskustelu.mvlehti.net/index.php?topic=26954.0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_espionage_in_the_United_States
mobile.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone have a screencap of the thread?

It's old to even me now.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/58183887/

thanks

anyone remember the thread where anons emailed Machinedrum and pretended to be Thom Yorke and he believed it and like sent them a load of tracks for no reason

you were talking about her last night
get the fuck over her goober, we fucking knew this would happen

link

link?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S31393229#p31394551
pics are gone though

>rbt.asia/mu/thread/58183887/
what happened to Sup Forums?

that kind of tomfoolery is frowned upon now

The SJW invasion is real.

It is hilarious how every now and then bots starts to complain about pol invasion while it is sensitive hipsters are the ones who invaded mu.

tomfoolery was a staple on Sup Forums way way before stormfags got here
if anything it's them who drove everyone out

>he thinks hipsters haven't been here forever

Top kek, user. I'd rather see thousands more of them than one more Sup Forums fag spouting off his Nazi bullshit outside of their containment board.

SO BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE

There’s literally not a more sensitive group than pol fags. It’s why they’re still crying about Eminem a month and a half later.

lol, dumb Sup Forums niggas take themselves so seriously.
that's the difference b/w Sup Forums cunts and the rest of the board - both groups
say similarly offensive shit, but Sup Forumscunts start foaming at the mouth pretending like they're crusaders or smth. the rest of the board is just having a laff.

Nah that was great, one of the few old school Sup Forums moments in the last 5 years,

>hipsters
>on a music board
huh, must be an invasion

Sup Forums never died once cause I'm still here

I guess calling a hipster a bandwagoner is truly a biggest insult...

learn english, boris

first against the wall cuck

Sure thing, Nazi punk. You fags are talk real strong online, but you're all a bunch of weak cowards in real life.

>Nazi punk
what is it with leftists calling every one a "nazi punk"? i don't think alt right pepe posters have anything to do with punk music or anything related to it. if you saw some old lady wearing a maga hat would you tell her "nazi punks fuck off"? seems retarded.

I-I knew it would happen to.

>you're all a bunch of weak cowards in real life
True

All Hail Jbenitex. Worship his cock.

>leftists
>nazis

protip: these words are labels used to divide and control you

>He thinks it was crying and not laughter
GLUMPF MORE LIKE DUMPF

Nah, if you're a nazi, you're a nazi.

if you pick a side you've already lost

You can be a punk without liking punk music. A punk is anyone who is worthless, has a worthless opinion, and likes to cause trouble for it's own sake.

Sounds like you fit all 3 of those parameters.

Compared to anarchists?
youtu.be/cEkwQlMzSAc

You scrawny niggers had to lock the doors and call the police the last time we actually threatened you

If you are against calling nazis what they are, then you're probably a nazi.

kitoconnell.com/2017/09/28/white-nationalists-terrorize-houston-anarchist-book-fair-alternet/

If you call people nazis then you yourself are a nazi.

>you're all a bunch of weak cowards in real life

>A punk is someone who is worthless
You mean like that antifa """""economist""""" who says that his students are full of future dead cops, then goes on to his fetish blog looking for people to tie him down and piss on him?

Yup, I thought people getting ass scuffed about the new wolfenstien ads were pretty funny.

>he hates nazis so he must be an anarchist

Get fucked, Nazi. I bet you're a whiny little bitch like Spencer too.

Ah, yes...I, too, remember when American patriots like FDR and Dwight Eisenhower were considered Nazis for calling them what they were.

see how that works?
maybe you're just too deep into it to realise

they're not trying to make everyone nazis, only enough to create internal problems for your country

their goal is just chaos and the more worked up everyone gets the more chaos there is

up to you if you want to be swept along by it

>You can be a punk without liking punk music
so i guess that's a yes to calling elderly voters "nazi punx" to their faces

>A punk is anyone who is worthless, has a worthless opinion, and likes to cause trouble for it's own sake.
you just described antifa lol

Bet you feel like a tough guy posting those pics, makes you look more like a fucking Hitler white nationalist cock sucker than you already are. Anti-fascism is a good thing, and if you're for it you're a moron.

I'm sorry, but if you're not an anarchist you're a nazi by default

I love seeing all the butthurt Nazis in this thread. If you don't like the way you're being treated, better go back to your safe space where people tolerate your discarded and rejected ideology.

We already fought a war over this shit, and you guys lost to the dumb fucking communists in Russia. Kill yourselves.

you sound retarded

does anybody have that David Bowie Fascism quote? the one where he's like "sometimes you just need it to create order and tidy things up" or something. Could really use it right about now

This.

Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book. It's easier for capitalists to exploit the working class when it's divided by petty squabble such as IDpol or race.

>be opposed to immigration
>literally no other controversial/extreme political opinions
>get called a nazi

alrighty then

Nice rebuttal there pal.

thanks

>American patriots like FDR and Dwight Eisenhower
What about George S Patton aka "we fought on the wrong side of the war" lad
keskustelu.mvlehti.net/index.php?topic=26954.0

Losers love being on losing teams, same thing with the rednecks defending the confederate flag and having confederate monuments.

don't include me in your little list you fucking scumbag
how much do you get paid for this

>y-you're the butthurt ones!

l e l

add tankies to that list

but by siding with niggers, you're siding with the biggest losers in history

don't let them drag you into any debate
identify and eliminate propagandists

filtered

>we're totally not nazis guys, actually you're the nazi for calling us that
>5 minutes later
>HEIL HITLER 14/88 GAS THE KIKES KILL ALL NIGGERS FUCK ANTIFA

pathetic

I'd rather side with them then some dickhead like you.
Yeah, and someone died because they were agianst the hatred that the alt-right and white nationalist nazis are trying to spread. It's not funny, it's not cool, and you're not accomplishing anything( I bet you have a false sense of accomplishment for what happened is charlottesville, just so you can feel like you're part of something). Just looking like giant faggots to the rest of society.

>Fascism lost the war
I mean we kind of proved our point regardless. Had the US not stepped in with Lend Lease and giving foreign aid after the war (which mostly occurred because the US was infiltrated by filthy communists) Russia would've lost and communism would've collapsed.

German Superiority I guess wasn't enough to beat American stupidity

>he thinks people will get offended by this

Just proving again that you're all talk. You're too much of a coward to do anything like that. You'd rather sit behind your keyboard and eat hot pockets all day.

How long before a Sup Forums poster gets himself on the news?

Heather's own mother admitted she wasn't hit by the car and had a heart attack you moron.

The guy didn't even mean to plow into the crowd, someone hit his car with a bat and he panicked. If he wanted to inflict actual casualties, why was he only going like 35 miles an hour?

There was no point proven than an old fashioned ass woopin'

I men if you want to talk about ideologies getting people killed, do you have any idea how many nations the US has invaded in order to spread "muh democracy" to Arabs?

>America was infiltrated by filthy communists

TOP FUCKING KEK

Pffffftttt one nation almost conquered all of Europe and Zhukov was such a heartless bastard that he used his men as playthings

The final redpill: progressivism is history's greatest evil.

Show me a link supporting that from a legitimate news source, not liberalgenociderealamericannews.net
That all you got?

And yet fascism STILL got their ass decisively kicked.

Kill yourself, Nazi scum.

what so we should all be like arabs instead
how is that better?

Wasn't referring specifically to you. Just that Sup Forums seems ripe for that kind of thing.

you took her innocence brandon

Hahaha, so now you change the topic from the nazi's getting their asses handed to them to the US's involvement in the middle east. Fuck off.
Nah, I'd rather the world be progressive than full of people like you..

and yet 50 years later Germany is a top 5 economy while Russia is a 3rd world shithole

i cannot even imagine how low of a bar you have to set for yourself to define your entire existence with "at least i'm not a nazi"

>Not knowing the US was not going to join
Literally only joined bc Pearl Harbor. Patton literally said "we made a mistake siding with the communists"
That being said at the end of the day just like the music you wanna listen to and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about your opinions and jus b yurself:)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_espionage_in_the_United_States
mobile.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/

I wonder I you even know what the Tehran Conference is or who Alger Hiss is/was. Also, it is now an accepted that the Venona Transcripts prove McCarthy right.

T./his/

Dude, it was two tweets and me memeing here. That was it.

i've been here 10 years and i remember Sup Forums dying about 23 times now

FUCK SJWS AND FUCK LIBERALS

And that's wrong?

Actually we we're talking about that woman dying at charlottesville , which you seem to be avoiding the subject if because as it turns out the chick died of a heart attack and wasn't even hit by the car

HINT: Germany being a top 5 economy has absolutely nothing to do with fascism.

Kill yourself.

Let me see a source from a legitimate news organization, I've already asked and still no one has came up with anything.

yeah it's kind of like bragging about how much you don't shit your pants

Yes, but where is the lie tho? :DDD
>Oh god he is saying things
>People don't get to say things I don't like and be right , they have to be wrong a priori
Umm... Actually sweetie...

Blerbabneb hab nobbin boo doob wib fabbisbbimnbd : D DD

Her mother literally said it when she died , in a friggin Facebook post and then in an interview for NBC nonetheless
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/

It says Dodge on the car. You're supposed to dodge.

>he still can't provide a non-bullshit news source

It's hilarious at this point.

That was a false flag anyway, the performed it twice to get it right

americans are literally brainwashed holy fuck

brandon you're clearly obsessed, nobody on Sup Forums can make a lauren-related post without you responding to it.