TRUMP GENERAL - FEELING GOOD EDITION

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday or email to [email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239
(Hit the needed 1237 on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in San Jose, CA 6/2/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wUKBq7LrkfI
>Trump Supporter minding his business ATTACKED and BLOODIED by Anti-Trump Mob
twitter.com/Timcast/status/738561162980134913
>Trump in Sacramento, CA 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=L2gX79_mlsA
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw

INTERVIEWS
>Sleepy Benny Boy on Hannity 6/2/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0as12IxdZ9I
>Trump's foreign policy adviser responds to Clinton's attacks 6/2/16
youtube.com/watch?v=oTc9XSOMK1Q
>Trump’s Attorney Cohen on CNN 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ciby4cMoUbc
>Trump on The Savage Nation 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxdAdYhrx5Y
>Katrina Pierson full Interview with Chris Cuomo 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3j6nND0NxnU

ENTERTAINMENT
>Killary mentions Trump 62 times in FP speech
youtube.com/watch?v=z0vnwv_GUi8
>Watch Obama's legacy slip from his grasp
youtube.com/watch?v=ErVr75ohCjM
>Try Getting it Out Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=2aIr_0hnsdI
>Can't Stump the Trump Update
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U
>Donald Trump 2016
youtu.be/XuIMdo77o8g
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST:
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8
youtube.com/watch?v=JC5hWfpkp1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=mAAaivvNw_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI
youtu.be/JvTwXAFPg2I
youtu.be/gnwGGhsFQec
youtu.be/Jc9PJQeM2Ng
youtu.be/syNls-J9vXc
youtube.com/watch?v=1QFpyuEmrIM
youtube.com/watch?v=owEG8OMJdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s
youtu.be/KjW6NUgYBrM
youtu.be/g5At0mt95Ow
youtu.be/bXMOaiF0JJQ
youtu.be/pGLGIemJ8d0
twitter.com/loislane28/status/738546309880119296
weeklystandard.com/article/2002680
breitbart.com/california/2016/06/02/blood-san-jose-anti-trump-protesters-attack-trump-supporters/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611772/Hillary-Clinton-jail-Donald-counter-puncher-clobbers-Democratic-challenger-says-watching-anti-Trump-speech-like-taking-Sominex.html
comfy.moe/djpxub.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday
pastebin.com/MjifkR2e
youtube.com/channel/UCRB3Sr2j4svOJ7ZsqZz4kkw
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/03/20/anti-trump-protester-april-foster-charged-with-hitting-police-horse-in-kansas-city/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

A collection of violent protesters yesterday. Spread these videos. Spead the truth all over the internet.

>Woman Trump Supporter get thrown eggs and bottles after taunted by protesters San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8
>Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=JC5hWfpkp1g
>Trump supporter sucker punched by peaceful protester at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA
>MAKE CALIFORNIA MEXICO AGAIN CHANT
youtube.com/watch?v=mAAaivvNw_Y
>Other angle: Woman Trump supporter egged in the face and hit by other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI
>Trump supporter who says he was beaten up at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/JvTwXAFPg2I
>Protester knocks phone from a female reporters hand at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/gnwGGhsFQec
>Trump supporters being attacked and chased down by peaceful protestors at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/Jc9PJQeM2Ng
>Protestors chased down a kid and tackled him at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/syNls-J9vXc
>Protester: "We Should Not Respect The Laws Of The United States " in San Jose
youtube.com/watch?v=1QFpyuEmrIM
>Anti Trump protest rips up American flag in San Jose
youtube.com/watch?v=owEG8OMJdgY
>Trump Supporters Attacked After Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s
>Longer version: Woman Trump supporter get thrown eggs and other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/KjW6NUgYBrM
>Protesters chant "Bernie, Bernie Bernie!" after mistakenly attacked by Anti-Trump crowd at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/g5At0mt95Ow
>Protester holds burning American flag at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/bXMOaiF0JJQ
>Close up: Woman Trump supporter get thrown eggs and other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/pGLGIemJ8d0

Down the hall and to the left.

MORNING JOE LOST ITS WAY

Trump will die in our lifetime.

I just woke up how cucked has the coverage been of the illegals swarming like roaches last night.

twitter.com/loislane28/status/738546309880119296

So Trump rallied in a Sanctuary city and all the illegals are emboldened to commit violence because the cops ignore them?

Links:

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/02/blood-san-jose-anti-trump-protesters-attack-trump-supporters/

God Emperor sent me an email today

Californiafag here, up in the far north. Last night confirmed this state is doomed.

Any tips for getting a gun for home defense? There are going to be riots in November no matter the outcome, that much is clear now. These people have been looking for an excuse to kill for years, now the media is telling them it's ok. This is going to spiral out of control.

We need a wall around LA and the Bay Area to save the rest of the state from them.

San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence

Protesters Attack Trump Supporters in San Jose; Mayor Blames Trump!

Is there any way to see some opinion polls by ethnicity? Like what race is voting for who.

Man I hate having bad people skills

>At work
>Talking to a guy about politics
>Say I'm a Trump supporter
>Have to defend fucking everything
>Have to look up evidence on my phone to say that Trump only got a loan of a million dollars from his dad
>Have to keep looking up facts for him like never gone personally bankrupt. 4 bankrupts but started over 300 business ventures
>All this time getting really mad
>Says he wants to punch me but he wouldn't (Not sure if he was joking)
>Says he respects my opinion and then says opinions should not be respected like mine
>I am getting flustered because not used to debating and he is really insulting (In a funny way?)
>Says he really wants to punch me multi-times
>Finally says do you agree that all muslims should be banned
>I respond to yes because they can't be vetted properly
>He could not believe that and walks away
>Some guys says hes from the middle east and he would be shipped back if he got elected
>Tell him that's not how it works.
>Doesn't care.
>Have to shift turn over so I basically left so it looks like I lost (Which I probabbly did)
I did not know how to deal with this situation, I can't debate people when they are angry and shit and now I feel really dumb and he probabbly thinks he is 100% right. To be honest I doubt anything I would say would conceive him. Now I'm all worked up and this will ruin my weekend.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? How do you deal with it

CHECK ALL MY MAGA BIT NESS
GOING GHETTO MAKE GRATE
AYOOOO
GIMI DACASH OR I SMASH
HEYOOOOO

Has it always been okay to invade another nation illegally and wave your home nation's flag around?

That just seems wrong on a lot of levels

>joe is joe

i.e. joe has always been a faggot

> She was protesting provocatively!
> She should have known better!

The mayor outright said it was her fault for going somewhere with lots of men, he literally said they can't be expected to control themselves so it's up to her not to piss them off and make them attack her

Your first mistake was trying to debate libtards, they don't care about the facts

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611772/Hillary-Clinton-jail-Donald-counter-puncher-clobbers-Democratic-challenger-says-watching-anti-Trump-speech-like-taking-Sominex.html

Thoughts?

comfy.moe/djpxub.webm

Maybe create a pastebin for links to all violent protests. Just post a date/location above each group.

There's going to be plenty more of them.

Don't waste time debating people who will never potentially agree with you. They're doing it to get you mad or to insult your beliefs.

>Talking to a guy about politics

You fucked up

Hi. I hope trump loses and dies a broken man soon afterwards.

You just can't win with some people.

>b-b-but Trump's a racist!!

"Why?"

>because the media said so!

It's not even worth trying.

Is Mark Halperin our OUREST guy from the democrat side?

Here he is at Trump HQ sharing bantz
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

The beautiful part is, we don't need to speak once we're stringing these faggots up. All we need is to replay their own words at them.

If San Bernardino is will-issue, how did no one have a gun?

Send it to the Hillary feminists, make them attack the Bernie people.

You sound legit autistic, no offense familia

That is only Jew York?
I thought they rigged the registration deadline against Trump.

>Do you love me?

1) Don't bring up politics in the workplace;
2) Simply replying with, "Yes, and...?" is enough to make them froth at the mouth, since they expect you to argue back. If you agree with your opponent nonchalantly they will have no choice but to openly REEEE, making it a real-life Horsey comic situation.
3) These people operate on emotion. You can't argue with them anyways.

Secret Service doesn't allow guns inside the rally.

Man, I'm still pissed from last night. I watched Mexicans and anti-Trump supporters injure and steal from Trump fans, while the police did NOTHING.

Then, the Sanders' campaign tweets out that "we can't fight Trump's violence with violence." WHEN HAVE TRUMP SUPPORTERS EVER WENT TO A BERNIE RALLY AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIS SUPPORTERS.

Absolutely ridiculous, I hate California - literally the most nigger-tier state we have.

Doubles confirm trump will die soon after losing to Hillary

Stop replying to the autist, and check out this guy's OC:
It's pretty fuckin' good

By Ethan Epstein

>Thousands of Americans participated in that most benign of civic rituals in San Jose, California, on Thursday night: seeing a presidential candidate speak. Of course, that candidate was Donald Trump, so as these engaged citizens streamed out of the arena, they were subjected to astonishing levels of violence. An angry mob pelted eggs, tomatoes, and bottles at the spectators—as well as the police, who tried (and failed) to maintain some semblance of order. Other Trump supporters were set upon and punched. One was left with blood streaming down his face.

>The mayor of San Jose, Democrat Sam Liccardo, reacted angrily to the events. Not that he was particularly upset at the violent mob that attacked innocent Americans, of course. No, his ire was directed at Mr. Trump. "At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign," the mayor said. Apparently it was downright "irresponsible" of Trump to even set foot in California's third largest city.

>The Washington Post characterized the mayor's remarks as if they were just standard partisan hackery: It noted that the mayor is a "Hillary Clinton supporter." But Liccardo's remarks were far different than, say, a cable TV flack claiming that Trump's tax policy "favors the rich." (And by the way, he employed the same logic as as a slack-jawed misogynist saying of a sexual assault victim, "hey, her skirt was so short, she was asking for it.")

>Mayor Liccardo justified committing violence against people with whom he disagrees politically. That's an attack on the very foundation of our system of government and the First Amendment, and a very dangerous one.

WEEKLY STANDARD UNKEKING ITSELF

neocon sites and cruz sites are going trump this morning

reminder to everyone to write Trump a birthday card message!!!! Thanks!

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday or email to [email protected]

Thank you

pastebin.com/MjifkR2e

It's pretty good germanbro

He seemed genuinely care about facts though that's why he wanted the sources.

Like he looked up the video where Trump said he wanted to hit a protesters.

The thing that pissed me off like he said he got millions from his dad but the burden of proof was on me and I had to prove him.

He actually never said he was racist he did call him "Evil" though.

He also said politicians are supposed to be liars because that's what they are. There is no good or evil side for politicians expect for this time.

Probably on the spectrum.

Yeah I knew from the start he was a reddit liberal.

You think San Jose was bad? Just wait for the California Dem primary. Bernouts will burn the cities down

I meant during the infamous shooting.

>victim blaming

Oh, just woke up and misread.

Probably because they were liberals that didn't see any reason to carry to a workplace party.

Anyone watching their show documenting the election? Wondering if they caught anything interesting behind the scenes.

throughout this campaign cycle, I've wondered, why are trump supporters such pussies? It really is amazing to see them all being beta cuckbois who get the shit beat out of them without retaliating. You faggots talk shit on Sup Forums but in reality youre pathetic as fuck. Just a bunch of skinnyfat beta autists. You are the true subhumans

Great work, Germanbro.
Will you get arrested for this?

I'm so glad I don't live in California. Holy shit.

San Bernadino, the city itself anyways, is an extention/commute city of Los Angeles. I.e. most of its people are basically Angelinos in decision making and mindset.

That being said, its extremely easy, even in Los Angeles County, to get guns. Anywhere as loose as Arizona State or Nevada? No. But still pretty easy. It's the fucking republicans out of state that like to stay that California is a fucking liberal shithole (although its pretty close). There's shit tons of republicans elected in various counties, especially in the farm areas and far north California.

Northern Californians are probably the most retarded people there is, including San Fransisco, because all they do is smoke weed in the mountains whether they're hippies or rural ass hicks.

you're saying it yourself. Talk slowly, take your time to think about what was said to you, but most importantly: don't debate people.

Don't jump through every hoop dangled in front of you. You control the conversation so you decide if you even want to grace a talking point with your attention or not

I was speaking generally about the public, because that's usually the response I get.

Also, walking away is the typical response people have when they lose an argument like this. They don't want to listen to reason, they can't accept that they were wrong, and they're too rigid to change their views, so they walk away.

what did she mean by this?

Question guys,

did Kim Jong Un, leader of North Korea,

endorse Trump out of fear/wanting to be on good terms with Trump?

or did he endorse him because he really wants Trump as president?

>says things
>is a fucking leaf

Embarassing

THANKS senpaitachi i added the soundbytes from the clips too because it sounds too empty with just the music

dont know if i can just upload it though bcs copyright

>CNN pretending that Hillary "BTFO" Trump with her speech

He'll be fine.

don't respond to this obvious shill

i dont think so i made my trumpaganda yt acc 5 months ago and its still going but i already have 2copyright strikes
link to channel youtube.com/channel/UCRB3Sr2j4svOJ7ZsqZz4kkw

Just woke up.. Holy shit these spics are helping Trump become President by proving his points

>not painting yourself as the victim
This isn't 1933, you can't surpress your opponents and get away with it. The brownshirts in this case are the bernouts and trump supporters are innocent peace loving people.

Trump generates sympathy and votes by painting himself and his fans as victims.

We're winning, and we're winning handily, but it's hard to feel good about it with all these constant violent protests and our fellow supporters being assaulted. I mean, they're punching fucking horses at this point. Is there anything we can do about them?

funny, right?

>This isn't 1933, you can't surpress your opponents and get away with it.

Sure you can, you just have to be in power.

Look at the hate laws you're getting in Europe now.

why isnt trump mentioning the violence against his supporters? if he ignores it then the media probably feels justified in ignoring it.

>This isn't 1933, you can't surpress your opponents and get away with it. The brownshirts in this case are the bernouts and trump supporters are innocent peace loving people.

>brownshirts stopped people from speaking
>brownshirts weren't just a response to violent marxists HUNTING AND KILLING Hitler's supporters in the streets

Are you a retard or mostly chimp blooded, paco?

Did they actually punch horses?

Can you show me where specifically? I actually deal with taking care of horses in California and highly support our mounted units. Attacking a horse is attacking an actual officer.

You're right. The people who are firm in their ways are not going to throw away their beliefs. Like all his debating did not sway me at all. All it did was get us both mad. Not very constructive.

I live in Norway and we never, ever tell people who we are voting for. It's a bad mistake.

Scott Adams says it's working but I couldn't tell if the tweet was serious. I guess it works better to just go full fear mongering mode and say Trump will cause World War III like LBJ did to Goldwater.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/03/20/anti-trump-protester-april-foster-charged-with-hitting-police-horse-in-kansas-city/

That's weird. Getting into fights about politics is a national pastime over here.

ATTENTION! NEW SHILL TACTIC!

Stalest meme of the day is trying to incite Trump supporters to form "TrumpenStaffel" like groups/"Infiltrate" Chimpouts/retaliate with violence.

They do this in two ways:

Group A:
>I was a Hillary supporter, but seing the violence turned me to Trump, I hate Mexicans.
>We need to rise up and defend ourselves, they're laughing at us.
>Yeah I agree we've been pushed around far too long, we/Trump needs to form a group that protects his rallies.

Group B:
>Trump supporters are pussies, talk big on the internet, get beat up on the streets
>I'M lauhgin so hard at Trumplings getting BTFO, get a taste of your own medicine.
> etc. pp.

Thank you for your attention.

>D-dont respond to the meanie

lol why are you so sensitive? Conservative males are such pussies. All bark no bite. I kind of want to fuck your submissive boipucci Tbh

I wish I had said nothing

Why hit the horse?
Because it is a fucking white male?

I know. They're doing that "Lions Guard" bullshit again.

Thanks for the heads up Muhammad

Haven't kept up with Trump recently, what has happened in the last week?

Better up than off, bruder.

Conservative males aren't violent subhuman filth like Liberal males. Decent human beings don't go around in packs attacking random strangers.

He'll bring it up, he already has before.

>Trump supporter retaliates
>THIS IS WOLF BLITZER IN THE SITUATION ROOM WITH BREAKING NEWS
>EBIL RASCISS HITLER ASS TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE BEING VIOLENT AGAIN
>That's right Wolf, these fucking hitler brownshirt bitches are being violent again against latinos as a result of that fucking Drumpf's racist ass violent rhetoric, let's keep these violent clips looping over our reporting
>THAT'S RIGHT WE ARE NOW GETTING WORD FROM QUEEN SHILLARY
>"That fucking racist ass drumpf this is why we can't risk a Trump presidency, he'll cause World War 3 with this shit"
>WE ARE NOW GETTING WORD FROM GLENN BECK
>"THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING WOLF, LET ME TELL YOU THIS GUY IS A DEMON AND GOD IS TESTING US VOTE FRENCH"

>hitler dindu nuffin he a good boy
kill yourself

This. I've been on vacation, missed the California rallies. What kind of butthurt went down?

Do you think that the SS or convention centers would be open to allowing CC owners to go to the rallies if their carry guns are held for the duration? Like a coatroom but obviously more secure.

Curious I'd be scared as fuck to go without CC

>violent subhuman filth
>says this yet worships the nazis

That cognitive dissonance tho

Hi, user, /k/ommando here. If you're seriously considering getting a gun, head on over to /k/. We'll help ya out.

Going in next OP