plz give me feedback for my comic... try to understand the lore
tapas.io/episode/980214

Other urls found in this thread:

tapas.io/episode/980214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tapas.io/episode/980214

There are 2 short chapters so far

amazing...

Woah thank you so much for that compliment!

Why does it suck? Please give me critique? Is it cuz of my crappy art style? The complicated lore?

Transcends reality with dreamlike joyous wonder.

Most people don't seem to understand the lore. Only a few people understood and liked it

i like it OP Its an interesting read, i hope you make more, favorited

Thank you so much! I'm honored!!!

Dookie

No problem, thats the problem with alot of stories...no one likes to get into lore, i love to get into lore stuff.
Do you draw inspiration from anything?

Should be called dookie

Probably depression from being told his comic sucks. I think it's not bad tho

Yeah, I got inspiration from Five Nights At Freddy's and Doki Doki Literature Club

I'd tell you it sucks ass, but I too make obscure webcomics for only like 100 people to see.

We'll make it someday.

Thank you!

I still need to watch mark or jack play doki...i hear its amazing but i keep putting it off

I wish you good luck in your webcomic adventures friend

Yes! Doki is amazing!

LOL XD

Ill watch the series tomorrow then, do you reccomend who i watch play it?

Either Pewdiepie or Markiplier!

Bruh gimme some Facebook or Twitter so I can share! Links are not the best way, but when I share directly (or retweet) more of my friends comment on it.

On a side note, I love your comic because it is so different. I follow around 100 online comics, and your style is really unique, in the best way. Your second comic was such an awesome thing to read, keep it up, dude!

Cant say im a fan of pewdiepie, i havent seen a video of his since cry of fear, ill watch mark tho thanks friend. Please keep up the work :)

Interesting...you kinda have a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac stream-of-consciousness narrative. Post on here occasionally OP, if you update. If I see it again I'll read more

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you! I'm so glad to see people like my comic! At first I was getting nothing but negative feedback saying it's to confusing and that the art style is crap but I'm so happy right now to see that there are people that like my comic!

I don't post my stuff to Facebook or Twitter cuz they aren't that great for comic formats tbh

I can tell you like doing this alot. Never stop doing what you love user. I want you to know that i will always believe in you. Even if we never speak again.

I mean more like "New Comic is out!", a single picture to tease it and then the link to your tapas. A few friends of mine did it that way.

Words can not express how thankful I am for those kind words. Thank you everyone! You really brought me new found hope!

What made you get into doing these? Im just wondering :)

I always liked making comics but nobody ever liked them. They shamed me for my art style. I got really depressed so I made this comic

I do think you should strive to improve yout art form but the content is interesting. A lot of people running webcomics start off with basic art and improve gradually.

But good on you for following your interests, I'm a garbage drawer but always wanted to do webcomics as well

Work on your colors matching skill.

Ok! Thanks for the feedback!

Oh I see

I feel your pain, friend

Screw them man. Everyone has a hobby or a passion
I like firearms. I like studying them and learning about historical facts about
them..shooting and collecting rare ones.. everyone tells me im going to shoot up a school or something when i just really like the hobby, theres nothing wrong with a hobby.

Years from now your going to look back at these days and see how far you came. I know people that started out like you did and are in art shows, and self made illustrators just stick your your guns...get it..? Lmao have a photo of my pupper

That's a cute pupper XD