Test

test

Other urls found in this thread:

cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/algebra/algebra-i/preliminaries-and-basic-operations/properties-of-basic-mathematical-operations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not enough information to determine accurately.
Captain is at the very least 28 years old.

26 years old, if he started when he was 13, kek

yes

There are only sheep and goats, so no captain

Not enough information. Sheep and goats are not relevant at all. The boat could be one day old or could be 100.

NVM misread. New answer is that the boat has no captain. Only animals fucking and shitting everywhere

Majority rule, alpha sheep is captain. Life expectancy is usually 10 years. I say sheep captain is 5 years old.

the captain is either a sheep or a goat, the former having a life expectancy of 10 to 12 years the latter 15 to 18 years.
the expected average age is
(26 * 11 + 10 * 11.5) / 36 = 11.139.

so I'll go for 11 years old.

t. Idiots that don't know the non-linear viector dynamics of a cross-informational calculation.

Captain is 68 years old, you faggots need to learn how to count.

Lol you assume this tards are intelligent

because captains are usually old dudes

You need tensor calculus for this one you dumb faggot. Vectors won't cut it. The captain is 69 years old. Fuck face.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE CAPTAINS GENDER! OOOH! TRIGGERED!!

Captain is actually hypnotoad.

Old enough to command a boat.

He's 68 you retard, The only way you'd get a 69 is if you didn't carry over the decimal point from the Hersing Zile formula.
Or... Please tell me you did run the Hersing Zile calculation... user, you can't be this fucking stupid.

>Hersing Zile calculation
You fucking moron. That's only needed if there are camels on the boat, which there are none. Go back to school you buffoon.

Jesus no wonder you're fucking it up.
user, we're talking about a ship, not a boat.

They called me racist at the woolies today lads

You're right. But you still carry the 6 and get 69 you sand nigger.
>captcha related: select all images with boats

>You're right.
I'm glad you finally admitted it now fuck off to your common core calculus.

You're right it's a ship, not a boat, you dumb cuck. The answer is 69. Go back and cry to daddy you little Sup Forumsitch.

Old enough but not too old.

>You're right
I know, we already covered this, are you having a meltdown?

Nope but I am going to bed. Answer is 69. If you can't see that by morning, go kill yourself.

>Nope but I am going to bed.
Oh is it your curfew already? Well Monday is a school day so I get it.

anyone able to help me understand what this picture means? i'm american and 27 years old, but clearly the school system has failed me.

thats the fucking point. Lmao.

What's so hard about it? You take the 1 from the 8 and move it to 9 to make a ten then you add 2 to 7 to make it 9 and take 1 from the other nine to make it 8 then you change their places so you have an 8 and a 9 which you subtract from one-another to get a 1, which you add to a 9 to make a 10.

>The boat could be one day old or could be 100.
Yes, but what about its captain?

WOuldn't you like to know.

Captain and the ship are two separate systems u cuck

You people are morons. The answer is always Leanne Crow and her enormous tits. Idiots....

I see how they are shifting things around to get the totals they want but wtf is this supposed to teach?

Matz for ur brainz.

Is this a joke? Is this being taught in America?

Yeah, its called common core and its supposed to teach "alternative thinking" Like for example is meant to teach you that you can make a 10 out of 7+4 because 7=4 = 11 which is the same as 10+1 which also has a 10... Yeah, the more you think about it, the dumber it gets.

Who came up with this nonsense? America is already bad at math and somehow it's gotten worse??

>Who came up with this nonsense?
This was a few years back, some chick that never spent a day in education was voted president of the board of education, this was the result that spewed forth from her toxic loins.

minus three

not american, italianfag here.
It is not a "stupid method", what is stupid here is the way they are teaching it.
Here in Italy i was not teached to do like that, but when we studied the properties of the operations (cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/algebra/algebra-i/preliminaries-and-basic-operations/properties-of-basic-mathematical-operations this shit, i don't know how you call that in english) we got exposed to some way to exploit them to simplify them.

What is wrong here is the teaching method, it is just a simple trick someone may use if he find it useful, teaching it is a waste of time.

>not american, italianfag here.
>It is not a "stupid method"
Nah, its a stupid fucking method, math isn't supposed to be guesswork like it is with this garbage half the fucking time, and you're not really helping by defending it, considering you're literally europe's trash can.