EFL Championship playoff semi

Sheffield Wednesday vs Huddersfield Town

7.45pm kickoff, 0-0 from the first leg (no away goal rule)

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerstreams.net/streams/7051/sheffield-wednesday-1011_vs_huddersfield-town-988
twitter.com/AnonBabble

teams:

>Sheff Wed: Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Wallace, Hutchinson, Lee, Bannan, Forestieri, Fletcher.
>Subs: Wildsmith, Jones, Reach, Winnall, Rhodes, Sasso, Nuhiu.

>Huddersfield: Ward, Smith, Hefele, Schindler, Lowe, Hogg, Mooy, Kachunga, Brown, Van La Parra, Wells.
>Subs: Coleman, Whitehead, Hudson, Holmes-Dennis, Cranie, Payne, Quaner.

Is Newcastle coming back? I know this is the cup but I'm just asking.

Anyone but Reading

>Sheffield Wednesday
>game is played on wednesday

It's like poetry

At least the site was fixed in time for this.
'mon the Town.

Is Newcastle coming back to the premier league? I know this is the cup but I'm just asking

Cheers lad, images are taking forever to upload.

Unfortunately I reckon the MASSIVE are favourites now, Udds have a crap record against them and are in pretty dismal form really.

Newcastle and Brighton got promoted automatically. This isn't the Cup, this is the Play-off to decide who joins them. Winner tonight plays Reading at Wembley, who beat Fulham in their second leg last night.

Sheff 1 - 2 Hudders

Newcastle is already back in prem league.

Thanks based Britain

Even posts without images are very slow too, and sometimes you get a connection error. It's not completely fixed yet.

100% this

boring shit boring bore of a match

wednesday win 1-0 from a set piece

They got promoted as champions you dumb fuck.

captcha is pissing me off with the disappearing images

ross wallace "pulled his hammy" already kek

Huddersfield don't seem to have much individual quality at all. A good coach has got a lot out of them, but they will struggle to break Wed down again tonight and Reading would easily beat them in the final.

Huddersfield don't seem to have much individual quality at all. A good coach has got a lot out of them, but they will struggle to break Wed down again tonight and Reading would easily beat them in the final.

>when you have to click on seemingly endless pictures of shops and the captcha says you selected the wrong images

someone post a damn stable stream that aint shit quality

That was close

yfw mooy wins it for da terriers

soccerstreams.net/streams/7051/sheffield-wednesday-1011_vs_huddersfield-town-988

they're mostly pretty good

>David Wagner will coach USA one day
Feels good. If he can make a shit League One tier club into contenders for promotion to the Prem, he will do wonders with our garbage my little sawker players who cant keep up with our European based players.

>Wednesday don't have a single black player in their squad

Are they /our guys/?

>FELCHER

>Huddersfield don't seem to have much individual quality at all.
No shit. Looking at some of these "passes/crosses" is painful.

mooooooyes

They have a player called RAJIV Van La Parra you retard

Fletcher you fucking Scottish twat

what did he mean by this?

Semedo

They've got Forestieri.

That's Huddersfield you mong

thats huddersfield you fucking braindead mong

t. retard

trolled softly

>english plastic league customers

I meant match day squad

Blades haven't had a single non-British Isles player for a couple of years now

>bet $150k on both teams to score

how fucked am i?

> England band

Wednesday can stay down and burn tbqh

2010 Tori Black

So how does this playoff thing work?

>we
don't want them either la

3rd-6th place teams have a mini tournament, winner of this plays reading and wembley and the winner of that goes up

>reading and wembley

who

>He doesn't support Wembley FC

phoenix club after hayes and yeading went bust

>english refs

Jesus... First game they also didn't get a penulty.

Simple, in the Championship, the top 2 teams go up automatically, then the next four, 3rd to 6th playoff. 3rd v 6th and 4th v 5th. Higher team gets home advantage in the second leg but no Away Goals rule at all. Single final at Wembley, generally all 3 finals are held over one Bank Holiday weekend but this year the FA Cup has broken them up.

In League 1 it's the same, 2 automatic places, in League 2 the top 3 go up automatic then the next four play off.

No messing about with a team from the league above being in the playoff or playing the playoff winner for the final place or any daft stuff.

If >we make it to the final we're 100% guaranteed to get refballed against Reading, it always happens.

why is english football utter toilet these days?

is it thanks to brexit britain?

>forestieri
>doesn't play for forest

really activates the old almonds huh?

We can't be having Yorkshire in the premier league, we broadcast it to the whole world, you belong in the championship with the rest of the muck.

Half-time lads. Reminder that this is our year. Wednesday's going to score in the next half.
WAWAW

t. Tarquin Benedict Cavendish-Smythe

Oh no, are you going to cancel your Sky subscription in protest.

WERE ALL WOJAK AREN'T WE

wagner can fuck right off, can't stand all the dickriding he gets for being muh kloppo jr.

>*unsheathes goal*
>not so fast kiddo

The state of Bannan and Fletcher's hair

dont bully scots

FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER FELCHER

FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER FLETCHER

Not won yet lads.

why is limmy so fucking leftie?

M A S S I V E
A
S
S
I
V
E

>Terriers

is this the worst nickname for a team? Fuck small dogs

MUH
DICK

Pathetic Udds

Told you resting players would be one of the things that bit them in the arse

You Brits should have taken that bet they advertized

why not?

GET IN

BANNAN THE SCOTTISH SCHOLES

>wednesday running away so they don't have to face united

>refballed in both ties

Disgusting.

RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES RETURN SEASON TICKET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 10 MINUTES

;_;

>wells
>doesnt play football well

WTF?

>Phone lights
Massive pleb tier

Huddersfield are all over the place. Shocking

what bet?

Wells that was shite

>american managers

> Watching adverts

How do we fix this shit?

>soccer coaches from the usa

pass to mooy at any opportunity

kachunga is absolute dogshite lmao

>3 players waiting for a tap in
>blaze a shot way over

>expecting people from /2ndbundes/ to be half decent

trust me, i support a 2nd bundes team

the meme of signing 2nd bundes players is not the way to success

well, well, well,

>five men in the box
>shoot wildly from a suboptimal angle
>"sorry lads got to have a crack haven't ya?"

Always boils my piss

>"well if you don't buy a ticket as they say"

>that guy posting for ages about how newcastle would bottle automatic promotion to hudders
>hudders aren't even going to get to the play-off final
wew

Why do all the scots on the pitch have shit tier hairlines?

>why do all scots have shit hairlines

fixed

rhodes' is alright