Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IT companies
>Nothing but women

It's been said a trillion times before but

>I determine what is hate speech
>therefore only speech I like is hate speech
>totally different than all other instances of censorship in the past :^)

>women in charge
>of anything, EVER

You fucked up, Europe. You fucked up big-time.

Why are [censored] destroying our civilization. We will not defend them against the inevitable onslaught, from the [censored] hordes.

>The Ministry Of Truth

Good work anglos, you won :) (or jews as some bluepills call you)

Says the guy from a country about to elect Hillary "I can't be the establishment because I'm a woman" Clinton.

I'm sick and tired of repeating myself. We all know this shit.

What to do? Spam every media with "hate speech"? Riot in Brussels?
Wait until Google and Tweeter go bankrupt? Because they sure fucking will if they start censoring.
We never do anything.

Except we're about to elect Donald J. Trump, Croatia.

Does this mean you'll kill yourself or just cry come November?

No Bosnia Trump will be president fuck off.

Yeah, the guy who set a historical record on low favorable rating is going to be President. Only on Sup Forums.

women why do you want to ruin everything
kikes knew giving them votes would tear the world apart

>Women in IT

I am posting from my office as a systems analyst and I am laffin,

Freedom of speech is basically when you can say anything you want.

>headlne is "a place for free speech not hate speech"

And let Europe block this post.

Probably cry. I'll be so happy at the future when he Makes America Great Again I just won't be able to contain myself.

>of course its a cunts committee
i am not even surprised anymore

>the only thing the jews ever had to do was to empower women

How'd you figure that? Your future President thinks America is already great.

jesus her name sounds like some slav. i bet that whore is slovenian or croat, they are this progressive

>Your freedom of speech ends when my feelings begin

Why are there women in there?

The whole western civilization is fucked up by political correctness. Hopefully the Asians will learn from our mistakes and lead humanity forward...

But hate speech is a form of free speech?

Murder the jew before it enslaves us all. Please people we must fight back, they will take everything they can. You are allowing a parasite to grow ever more greedy.

Delete this

These people hate speech.

>euros actually believe

Let's start with "hate speech exists" as one.

Free speech to them means trivial things like being able to say out loud what your favorite flavor of ice cream is or what kind of car don't like. They really can't grasp the concept of what free speech is.

>implying EUrope has free speech to begin with
They already throw you in jail for "hate speech"

Are mistaking Donald J. Trump with someone else?

Maybe we're getting something lost in translation. I'm sure it's difficult to translate Slav to English. I've provided a picture of our future president for reference.

>implying hate speech isn't free speech

YOU CAN IMPLY WHATVER YOU FCKING WANT YOU AUTISTIC CUNT. IN BRUSELS THEY DONT CARE. THEY JUST BANNED IT AND WE CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. NIGGER

>murrican IT companies play along
>burgers believe its not happening to them as well
>believe it post snowden

May I save this image my fellow patriot?

kek. Censoring images on the internet through governmental mean would start a fucking riot.

WAKE ME UP

Ah, I see. You're one of those delusional fucks. Only on Sup Forums can you find people who think a guy with historically low approval ratings can be President.

Pic related - the 45th POTUS. Enjoy hell.

sure thing buddy. the first thing your drones will play is the "its a private company" card

Friendly reminder that article 7 of the Dutch constitution guarantees free speech, just like the American constitution does.

>slavshit bosnian reads some poll somewhere
>thinks he has American politics figured out and loudly proclaims as such

But this is hate speech not free speech :^)

When did this '"hate" speech is not free speech' thing start?

>Everyone actually gives a fuck about a bunch of cunts telling us what to say or write on the internet
Antifa faggots were bullied over the internet just 3 or 4 months ago,because they were writing shit on facebook about some dead greek soldiers.
About 2 years ago a fedora atheist was mocking christianity and actually got arrested and served jail time.
Hate speech is clearly defined by the masses and we will use it against SJW feminist douchebags.

You're fucked bro. There's nothing you can do. Us burgers like to joke about it, but in reality we will be seeing similar censorship in the states once the presidency is given to Hillary. The entire world will eventually be a serfdom of brown and black shit living under shariah law and ruled by a tiny handful of global elites.

>EU member
>national laws mattering
Ha.

You first coalesce in an organization of like minded people. This is always the first step. The organization can be loose (à la 4th generation warfare) or slightly more centralized. It doesn't really matter as long as there can be some coordinated action.

In this particular case, the goal is going to be to develop memes which will communicate what we want them to communicate (what the EU will consider hate speech) while on the surface it doesn't look like hate speech. This will have several effects :

(1) Communicate what we want to communicate in the first place

(2) Make the EU look impotent and silly

(3) Remind people of the humiliation they have to go through just so they can express themselves

(4) Increase the virality of the message, since the subversion of the censorship is going to be as interesting if not more so than the message itself

It's gonna be fun.

>dumb fucking nigger shitposts on Sup Forums all day
>thinks the Sup Forums echochamber represents reality

How much of a dumb fucking cuck can you be, lmao.

core blimey i jumped rite out me knickers

Please do. And share it as much as possible. Have another.

>historically low approval ratings
Oh, I see. Here I thought you were just a bitter Slav so you were lashing out at the greatest nation the world has ever seen so you could feel better about your shithole of a country, but now I see you're just a paid Correct the Record shill. Gotcha.

Hey, does Correct the Record pay for your VPN or is that something you have to cover?

not in libspeak

>internet is a place for free speech we approve of, not free speech we don't like

I see what youre doing there.
But I am the man for the job.
I will name the czech

take su skutky cechobolsevizmu

>EU law
>mattering in the nation

Ha.

Facebook and twitter lready do retard

>High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy / Vice-President of the Commission

>Diploma in Political Philosophy with a thesis entitled "Relationship between religion and politics in Islam"

When I see this shit I actually wanna blow my brains out. It's like they don't even think about what they're saying

>m-muh paid shill!

Truly the mind of an autist. Have you ever had an original thought in that miserable Internet-dwelling sad excuse of a life?

DELET THIS

I feel hated by the way they show their legs, they are biggots, why are they so offensive? It's not like i show my dirty legs to everybody. They are smiling in my face, i will report those women.

perhaps mass protest if possible.

I imagine if 10k+ people were to walk into their police station and shout "hate speech", you could overload the system just like the blacks did in the US in the 1960s.

this however requires mass cooperation to work.

Trump has greek feet.

Friendly reminder that EU Framework Decision 2008/913/JHA supercedes Article 7 of the Dutch Constitution. You do not have free speech as long as you remain in the EU.

>Make the EU look impotent and silly
They don't need our help with this one.

I don't really want to play the Jew.

I would say your time will come but germany is just too fucked up for EU influence to be a danger.

only bernie can save us!

>I read one poll so I can predict what's going to happen

>the EU was a mistake

Isn't "hate" speech a form of free speech anyways?

Oh, look they're all women too

[COMMENT REMOVED FOR VIOLATING EUROPEAN UNION HATE SPEECH LAWS]

>only one poll shows Trump is hated by the huge majority of Americans

Might wanna leave the Sup Forums echochamber and go outside for once.

[COMMENT REMOVED FOR VIOLATING EUROPEAN UNION HATE SPEECH LAWS]

My fucking Twitter sock puppet was locked yesterday. I had to make a new one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

>>Women in IT
i listened to a speech on women in tech at stanford. in a roundabout way they said that girls arent interested in the technical aspects of tech, but that that shouldnt prevent them from getting management positions at tech companies.

Yes, that's why this is such a big deal. No one can just determine what is or isn't free speech because free speech encompasses everything, even if it hurts your feelings.

Women in IT don't dress like this lol.

I have a hard time believing these women actually work in IT. Also, how shitty are their lives that they're actually proud to be freedom killing bureaucrats?

forgot the picture

>women in charge
well that explains it then

I see the confusion here. The answer is that he's not even our president (yet).

>What to do?
Make free from censorship online communication platforms and advertise them.

>I don't really want to play the Jew.

You do it within the context of a Greco-Roman style anchorage to the concept of civility.

>polls were showing hillary had a 20 points lead on trump 3 months ago
>now they're nearly even
Might want to leave the reddit echo chamber and go outside for once my bosnian friend

Time to vote [redacted], lads.

Men make much more effective managers when it comes to employee retention, specifically if they are laid back. I have worked for both and while I personally never had a real issue, I will say that female managers/directors follow stringent rules and policies and it's a large reason why I left (that and more money)

My current position is essentially a boys club. My manager gives me unofficial comp time, lets me slack/go over my one hour lunch time, leave early or at my will, and it's just an overall better work environment. I can see myself retiring here.

>Trump clinched the nomination
>Hillary still getting shat on by both Sanders and Trump
>she's still ahead (even if slightly)

What do you think is gonna happen once she wins the nomination and it's "LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!!!!" vs "muh first womyn in office"?

I understand not wanting that cunt as your prez, but that's reality and you're gonna have to adjust.

>"Look mom, I posted it again! xD"

>historically low approval ratings
>breaking GOP records for most votes ever achieved in the primary elections

[spoiler]What is it with women and them apparently not understanding the concept of freedom of expression?
No matter if it's in speech, art, you name it.[/spoiler]

Does anybody think there's a way out of this horrible mess, short of global thermonuclear war? People have become too brainwashed and self-destructive, I don't think the Western society can still be saved by any peaceful means. It's either WW3 or a race war, or - most likely - the muslims will just take over at one point and establish a caliphate, and then those cunts who destroyed our society can rat out infidels to the sharia police so they can be stoned.

>the majority of Americans are registered Republicans and not Democrats + unregistered

this image supports hate speech. If you could please delete it that would be great thanks

Most people are independents and Trump wins independents in polls.

These people unironically hate the west.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that they have a tendency to see the world as being a kind of mother-child relationship? The child always need to be protected from itself and, if there are brothers and sisters, then harmony needs to be preserved not so much for the children but for the sanity of the mom.

We'd have to actually check studies on mothering to see if there's parallel to be made.

Man probably don't have the same relationship with the notion of leadership.

(That's if we assume some kind of biological determinism.)

Of course it had to be women. Of fucking course.