I just had a crazy idea. We need a Mexican trump supporter to sacrifice themselves and do a rape at a rally...

I just had a crazy idea. We need a Mexican trump supporter to sacrifice themselves and do a rape at a rally. Who you rape is your choice, by you have to get caught.

I can see the headlines, beautiful.

me

i sacrifice myself to be the one who gets raped

bump

Hey Jared! Working on a new Sup Forums article I see.

And I thought swedish women didn't post on this board.

Capping this, in case this actually happens. Would be great to throw the cap out there when people claim Mexican Trump Supporters are bad

I think it's a man.

It's a cuck

>Freddie deCuck

If children are indeed running around calling each other cucks...we done good gents. we done good.

i'm a girl, and i'd rather be raped by a stinky mexicans than fuck a swede, they are just shy beta males

Sorry, I just don't have it in me to rape.

I'm not stinky, you blown out snownigger whore.

Huh? Ok

>girl
Boipussy don't count

>implying that if this does happen op won't send this to every news outlet

Get out you fucking shill

How did niche fetish became an fashy insult?

Sorry, but I ate all the tacos.

I'm really not a shill, but maybe I shouldn't have posted it for that reason? I just thought it was a hilarious and awesome idea.

Trying to practice my jewery

le toxic masculinity -> boys can be shy and timid -> i don`t want them, they are too shy and timid -> gets raped by mohammed -> crys -> all men are pigs.

Wymyn in a nutshell

+1 upboated

Tits or gtfo

I was just making a joke about their women volunteering to be raped by animals... I thought

Women subscribed to feminism are the joke. (Obviously not counting based Mom etc.)