Hey kid

Hey kid.

The fuck did you just say about Angel season four

I loved season 4 - never understood the hate for it.

this

the few bugbears are more than made up for by the season's many strengths

Why is one arm so much bigger than the other?

JUST

It's the arm he uses to JOSS your favorite characters with

Is he /ourguy/?

the plot with Conor was clusterfuck. His character was completely wasted.

It was shit, but it had a great finale and should have been the end.

S5 contributed nothing to the series nor did it add anything to the characters.

There are a couple weak episodes in the early/middle of the season (When they had to scrap the season's plot and rewrite everything because of Charisma Carpenter's surprise pregnancy) but it recovers pretty quick.

except in the season 4 finale which is amazing, oh yeah and in season 5 when they redeem him

so no

Charisma was such a dumb cunt

Hot as hell though and pretty fun though, I lived next to her for over a while ago.

>redeemed in S5

His return in S5 just makes him more unbearable rewatching S4. He got all his memories back and was fine with it for some reason.

So going to WH and Fred and Wes dying was for nothing.

>His return in S5 just makes him more unbearable rewatching S4
It makes him far more bearable actually, knowing he won't always be such a little bitch

>He got all his memories back and was fine with it for some reason.
It's not like his memories of his new family got overwritten, memories which helped him cope with his old memories

Not that hard to figure out user

>I had fake memories installed, so somehow I'm not a whiny sociopath all of a sudden

Sure thing, buddy. If anything, he'd be worse after getting memories back.

So in retrospect, there wasn't anything really wrong with him in S3/S4. On first watch, you could say he actually has some kind of mental disorder. Can't do that after S5.

>Sure thing, buddy. If anything, he'd be worse after getting memories back.
Obviously the writers disagree. Having memories of a full-life of being a well adjusted normal kid gave him perspective.

You might think otherwise, but are you some kind of expert of memory alteration?

>So in retrospect, there wasn't anything really wrong with him in S3/S4. On first watch, you could say he actually has some kind of mental disorder.
It's called trauma from being raised by a revenge-obsessed psychopath in a hell dimension

What did they mean by this?

>the writers disagree

Yeah, there's a response when discussing plot fails.

I'm as much an expert as Joss is. Memory alteration doesn't affect a physical problem. You might forget how you broke your arm, but your arm is still broken. You don't forget you have a chemical imbalance.

>It's called trauma from being raised by a revenge-obsessed psychopath in a hell dimension

Yeah, trauma you forget about after had a memory installed. So again, S4 was literally nothing but a bitch fit.

>I'm as much an expert as Joss is. Memory alteration doesn't affect a physical problem
and what proof do you have that it's a physical problem? I must have missed the episode where Connor gets diagnosed by a medical professional

>Yeah, trauma you forget about after had a memory installed. So again, S4 was literally nothing but a bitch fit.
He didn't forget about it. His "bitch fit" was because a life of strife and hatred was all he knew. His changed memories allowed him to see past this and grow as a person. It's amazing what new experiences can do, huh?

Conor is a shitty character and Cordelia's storyline got absolutely raped, it was a terrible season

So you're not actually disagreeing with anything? I didn't say he had a medical problem, I said it could be read he had one.

S5 confirms he did not. So in S3/S4, he was nothing but a murdering emo faggot.

>His "bitch fit" was because a life of strife and hatred was all he knew. His changed memories allowed him to see past this and grow as a person. It's amazing what new experiences can do, huh?

Hatred was all he knew? He hated his father because Holtz told him a bunch of shit. Lots of people hate their fathers. It doesn't lead to willingly bringing about an apocalypse and murdering innocent people.

Her storyline was only fucked up because Charisma told Joss she had no plans on getting pregnant then not only went and got pregnant, but hid it until she started showing. The season's whole plot had been written around her character and when that happened they had to scrap almost everything.

Damn Joss Sweden looks like THAT?

Not really. Instead of Jasmine actually being Cordy, they had her give birth to Jasmine.

Yeah, it was changed, but let's not pretend the scrapped the entire fucking thing and started from nothing.

S4 of Buffy had a much bigger rewrite after the lady who played Maggie left. She was supposed to be the big bad of that season, not Adam. I don't see anyone being so defensive about that

Joss claims to be a feminist, gets pissed when a woman gets pregnant. He's a fucking moronic asshole

I want to know too.

>add anything to the characters
Redemption except for the ones who died? Go fuck off.

>So you're not actually disagreeing with anything? I didn't say he had a medical problem, I said it could be read he had one.
I'm disagreeing with your objections to his behavior after recovering his memories, which I've already explained.

>S5 confirms he did not. So in S3/S4, he was nothing but a murdering emo faggot.
Yeah, get raised in a dimension full of demon barbarians that are always trying to kill you with no other human contact except Daniel Holtz and see how you turn out

>Hatred was all he knew? He hated his father because Holtz told him a bunch of shit. Lots of people hate their fathers. It doesn't lead to willingly bringing about an apocalypse and murdering innocent people.
I meant hate in the general sense, not just hating his father. In the hell dimension he grew up with, hating all life around him likely helped him survive. His first crush (Cordelia) after a lifetime of no exposure to women of his own species allowed him to be easily manipulated, even more so by a magical being from a higher dimension with untold powers of persuasion.

why did she leave the show?

I know joss was pissed at charisma for what she did and people are just regurgitating what they previously heard about him being a piss baby over it.

Any stories? I will assume you are probably lying but read them anyway.

It was shit like all other seasons, shit like buffy and firefly, what you ganna do, faggot?

bad opinion desu with you my senpai

That wasn't supposed to happen until towards the end of the season. Instead they had to pull a whole weird mystical pregnancy bit to explain it and introduce Jasmine way too early. That's why the show recovers after Cordelia is gone.

He wasn't pissed she got pregnant. He was pissed that after they had a conversation about the plans for Season 4 and if she was planning on getting pregnant, that she said she wasn't, got pregnant, and then lied and hid the fact that she was pregnant until she started showing. If she'd been straight up and told him I'm sure there wouldn't have been a problem. Instead he had to write that into the storyline at the last minute, then write her off the show so she could have the baby and recover and what not (the birth did turn out to be difficult for her) and try to salvage the plot for the rest of the season. Imagine how much more impactful the story would have been if everything Jasmine had done was being done by Cordelia instead, and we didn't get those couple episodes of her being evil and mischevious and shit (which were only done to try and explain the sudden change of the story).

Redemption from what? At most they were redeemed for doing something stupid and joining WH to start with, though I don't see how starting a demon war in downtown LA redeems anything.

Character-wise, S5 is a circle-jerk where they did something obviously stupid (as Spike points out many times) and in the end realize they did something stupid. It doesn't *add* anything. No one grows. They end up back where they were in S4.

Your explanation doesn't make sense.

>Yeah, get raised in a dimension full of demon barbarians that are always trying to kill you with no other human contact except Daniel Holtz and see how you turn out

He basically ruled that dimension. The fucking creatures ran away through a portal to escape him.

He didn't hate Cordy. Nor Fred, as far as we could tell. They should have kept him out of the finale, frankly, but I guess they wanted a bit of happiness.

My opinions are right and I'm not your senpai.

nobody agrees with you.

Rumors ahead:

Joss himself has said they were done with Cordy as a character anyway. She was probably going to be plot-fodder no matter what.

What's more, she pissed off the WB and Joss in S3 by asking for time off during pivotal episodes. That's why Cordy and Groo go on vacation during the Holtz storyline. There were also many rumors of her being a problem on set, not knowing lines, being unprepared, etc.

So the idea that she was fired for being pregnant is likely horseshit. It was a case of her character running its course, bad blood with the network and also budget cuts along with bringing over James Marsters from Buffy.

The reveal wasn't supposed to happen until the end, same as it already was. Everything else remained the same, pretty much. The difference is Cordy isn't in a coma and is Jasmine instead of giving birth to Gina Torres.

hey man that's not cool

I don't care.

>That episode when all men are closet misogynists

>it's a Charisma does a 50 shades of grey ripoff for Asylum and I jerk off to her big fakes tits episode

>fake tits

Everything about her is fake these days.

Fun fact: The WB hired her because she was late for the audition and acted just like Cordy, blame everyone and everything else over it.

Go be short somewhere else, Zack

Snyder seems like an incredible director to work under. Whedon would be insufferable and not in a way that produces epics like The Shining.

I have friends who worked on a couple Whedon projects and she said he's one of her favorite directors/producers to work for. He's supposed to be very nice to the cast and crew and really gets into what they're doing and is involved in a good way. She also worked briefly on Man of Steel and had great things to say about Snyder as well.

Is Whedon in love with Amy Acker?

>not wanting to see magically rage induced Wes put fred over his knee and give her a good 1950s spanking.

Oh, bullshit. Whedon is a notorious passive/aggressive asshole to anyone who doesn't want to be in his little group of friends.

he deals with a lot of people anyone, that seems unrealistic to think he would expect everyone to be in his little 'group' of friends..that would make it a lot bigger than a 'little'

he could be talking about an ad/intern that worked on set. He isn't going to expect hundreds of people to be in his 'little' group

anyone -user

Agreed. His work has also gone to complete shit since the avengers.

I'm starting to understand why his skill was never compensated with massive ammounts of money. Once he has 'fuck you' money he becomes a petulant child tantruming and throwing weight all over the place.

Smartest move Disney made was shit canning him off marvel projects after Avengers 2

Serious question, why does Sup Forums, an anonymous website, put so much steak into the actual person making the statement, as opposed to the statement itself

He does, though. That's why he's an asshole. That goes all the way back to his TV days when he'd badger cast and crew to come to his house on days off to read Shakespeare.

If you're his type of person, the sort of geeky type, it's fine. He's one of those people who thinks if you're not all about him and his vision, then you're an asshole.

the same reason why when a real fight breaks out, you get called to source shit.

Legitimacy goes both ways, the idea and person speaking it.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You sure showed him

>george miller

if only

>dudebros
>people that actually give a shit about comics
Makes you think huh?

I said I didn't like what you did with Cordelia. You could have written off her absence some other way than axing her like that.

Also, Connor? He's supposed to be the lovechild of two legendary 10/10 vampire masters, one named "Angelus" literally because he has the "face of an angel." And the kid is 5/10-6/10, I mean, he's handsome, but not gorgeous.

Should be more like pic related.

Also, Lindsay is STILL a bad guy after his big send off? COME. ON. He had two whole redemption episodes, he would have been perfect as the Team Lawyer and bad guy turned good for Angel Investigations. That actually pisses me off.

He's been power fapping and skipped lefty day

>tfw power fapping and I squeeze my dick so tightly that I crush the blood vessels

I call it priming and it lets me masturbate more than ten times a day, my dick becomes so raw and sensitive that I couldn't stop myself if I wanted

Helix Studios contract when?

Every man I've ever known is.

So yes.

Do you think she's into assplay (the most patrician of all fetishes)?

No, Amy is pure!

How can you not be in love with that
It is impossible, I say
IMPOSSIBLE!!

I've never heard a single bad thing said about her. All the people who've worked with her seem to adore her.

Literally impossible to not love

I found her character annoying and I don't find her especially attractive compared to most girls in Buffy/angel

come at me

BASTARD

Im sorry to have to tell you this user but you might be a homosexual

user, expounding on what has said, I'm afraid you might not have autism.

You might, in fact, be perfectly normal.

Which means you should still get the fuck out

I mean I'd fuck a young David Boreanaz, but that doesn't make me gay does it?

I have only seen season 1 and 5 of Angel in their entirety.

Nah, fucking dudes and gently caressing their hair while you whisper into their ear how much better your life is with them in it isn't gay.

Cabin in the Woods was great though, and it was after Avengers 1.

>them feet

>yfw you will never be that cello

You could if you wanted. Just do what I do.

Say, hey girl.

I'll be your fucking cello tonight.

WE need to upgrade this pic even more

>ywn fuck that cello

its almost like we are in that thread from yesterday
why do you cocksuckers keep posting this

that image should be titled "smug elsa.jpg"
do you get shekels from blacked for posting this

josh is juicing

Do you have any idea how crazy you sound?

she needs a big ole cock in those condoms and a good fucking