Former trump campaign officials convicted of child trafficking / hiring underage kids for sex: 2

Former trump campaign officials convicted of child trafficking / hiring underage kids for sex: 2

Hillary Staff: 0

So much for the validity of Pizzagate.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/trump-backing-ex-judge-pleads-guilty-human-trafficking-charges-article-1.3810898

washingtonexaminer.com/oklahoma-state-senator-and-trump-campaign-official-to-plead-guilty-after-offering-to-pay-teenage-boy-for-sexual-stuff/article/2641220

fake news like always LOL

So what, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Yes, because you can fake convictions.

a little. yeah.

>Hillary Staff: 0
Kek
Leftists lie constantly and then complain that no one will believe them
2 nobodies who randomly voiced their support for Trump, vs. the husband of Clinton's top aide and confidant getting caught repeatedly trying to score underage pussy

I only came into this thread to see all the Drump fags getting triggered. Was not disappointed.

I only came into this thread to see all the Clintonista fags getting triggered. Was not disappointed.

>hillary's staff
nigga u dum

>be Democratic Party
>watch "MUH RUSSIA" conspiracy backfire
>"Hey, let's pretend all of our political opponents are paedos - surely that can't backfire"
>mfw

stay mad, kid

>stay mad, kid

So liberals now consider them oppressed sexual minorities?

dude. ask /pol. it was a false flag campaign. true Sup Forumstards always knew it was just a made up story.

>Seething
Stay mad, libtards.

He didn't work on hillarys campaign though.

These guys did.

"Hey, Weiner totally wasn't involved with Clinton at all, U Guise, which is how all those classified emails from her ended up on his laptop!"
lol, try again libshit

"b-b-but her emails!"

so weak

stay mad, kid

Ok user

Number of Hillary Presidents: Still 0

Stay mad cuck.

...and still not convicted.

Your guys were, though.

Helps when you collude with and receive assistance from your countries enemies.

Trips on loleta express you pedo island
Bill Clinton 26
Donald Trump 0

Try harder shill

It sure didn't help Hillary. She still lost.
Zero evidence that Trump colluded with Russia; the only evidence is of Dems' collusion

P.S. Stay mad, kid

My bad

Fucking Trump at it again

Keep going shill. The evidence is overwhelming.

Nice!

wow wtf

Dems are so confident in their lieing skills that they do it on camera, confident they will be able to blame it on Trump or the Russians.

They are truly legends in their own minds.

Dem VP creepy uncle Joe. There is hours of vids of him doing this on YouTube.

Release the memo.
Lol

a president whos staff and himself aren't under investigation for treason.

This is the lamest ass fucking tweet ever. It’s not clever or funny.

Sex with children? Slim Sady approves!

Are we the fucking USSR now? You have to clap after every word the premier says or else you get sent to the gulag? Trump can't act like a jackass 364 days a year and expect the opposition to love him because he didn't call anybody names at the fucking STATE OF THE UNION address.

Hey, go on vocaroo and record yourself saying "KILL MOOSE AND SQUIRREL" for me.

link? who is this guy?

"breakyourownnews.com"

Seems legit.

Yikes... you actually think the uranium thing... was... a thing? That’s the equivalent of your mom telling you that Santa is real and you believing it and shilling it deep into adulthood.

What has become clear is that the GOP doesn't care if Russians meddle on their behalf.

What we don't know: have/to what degree has Russian money been laundered into the GOP with the leadership fully aware.

Do it.

you can look it up in the court records, but I suppose those are fake too huh?

you stupid faggots lul

Toilet paper is what Russians wipe their asses with. If you wipe your ass with toilet paper you are a Russian sympathizer. Keep carrying water for the Kremlin. Nice work comrade

He was clearly a double agent THEY fucked over.

Yeah, like believing there's such thing as the mafia

you forgot your (())s

?????

lmao shill harder, shillbot, my dick is hard enough to pound a nail into a board over here

P.S. stay mad, kid

Wut?

0.02 rubles have been deposited into your account, Comrade, and your family's beet ration has now been increased 0.01% for the loyalty you have shown your leaders
>"It was HER TURN!"!

PEEPEE TAPE
PEEPEE TAPE
PEEPEE TAPE
PEEPEE TAPE
PEEPEE TAPE

Wiping your ass is clearly a Russian thing. They want us to do it. Its all their idea, and they brainwashed us into using it. Just like the influenced our election. Wake up man!

Russia had some shitty skills. You dems over pay for everything.

See, told you he wasn't racist that prostitute is clearly a mix of something.

Yeah, how can a human be illegal just for existing? That guys a fucking asshole.

Trespassing comes to mind.

The Home Depot?
The building supply store that gives huge chunks of money to charities and nonprofits. And Regional Home Depot's are allowed to budget 2.5% of their profits into helping veterans? Often teaming up with local nonprofits and sending crews to install ramps, fix roofs, and patch up basements and walls of older vets in need. That Home Depot? What about them?

Ya he's a pedo everyone knows in DC just like weinstein & hollywood

Coolest President Ever

I think it's a stand in for Mexicans. Because the people who came in through the diversity lottery are definitely here to install shower heads and clean out sheds and shit lol.

Yeah, I get why Jesus and Vegetarians would be considered unwanted in America. But The Home Depot does a lot for their communities, more than Lowes. Though they give to community based non profits as well.

Its all so confusing!

Why's everyone mad at that dude? All he tried to do was get some young pussy on the downlow. You faggots telling me if you had any power you wouldn't fuck the hottest little slut you could?

Pretty straightforward.

# of trump staffers who have plead guilty to child sex trafficking: 2

# of hillary staffers who have pled guilty to child sex trafficking: 0

Thought the were former Trump people. Aftet you pull the weeds from the garden the go somewhere don't They?

But Jr.'s emails actually confirmed he met with Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower.

Nope. Trump supporters through and through.

Some day you will be a former juvenile delinquent, and I will look like one too, having chated with you on Sup Forums.
Liberal logic is fun!

Just cause someone supports you and then rapes and kill kids, spent make you a supporter of that particular behavior.

Jeffery Dhamer like fried chicken, so every nigger is a cannibal.
Lib logic is really fun

I'm confused about the Russian sanctions. We passed these sanctions and trump signed them into law. Why isn't he sanctioning Russia?

the irony and hypocracy of this argument is astounding.

You playing 6 degrees of separation and so am I.

That must be the confusing part, huh?

>> the irony and hypocracy of this argument is astounding.

so trumps a plagiarist?

i guess he and his whore wife do have something in common.

Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins.
I'd be careful here user.

I mean at least she don't have a dick!

Kek! The animals are more orderly and considerate of one another.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

Kek we don't need Photoshop!