Wonder Woman trailer 2

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcgL41_bYE

>17 million men dead for their country

>20 million men wounded for their ideologies

wauw!! Women KICK ASS!!! I hope she wins the war against the men! ;D!!
FEMALE POWER HEHE! :D

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks better than any of the other DC trash so far, at least the WWI setting is interesting. Only capeshit I've even considered watching in years and years

This tbph

Man I hope she doesn't have a no-kill rule so she can kill all those disgusting g*rmans who destroyed Europe and started the war.
Go WW!

Germany didn't start ww1..

I hope there are a lot of shots up her skirt.

They basically did. The Austrian dogs wouldn't even wipe their asses without German approval.

Somebody needs to put those goyim in their place and save Israel after all.

No they didn't.

The Germans were niggers and the treaty of Versailles was too good for them.

Btw, gonna watch this movie because I love WWI.

You obviously don't love WWI. You don't even know the basics.

>getting offended by fiction
go back to tumblr

A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK

Can't wait to see le black sniper guy kill some whiteys!!!! I hope he's in the new ww movie at teams up with diana to kill the evil white matriarchy Hehe :D

>I cannot watch innocent people die
>Slaughters drafted Germans

Really made me think.

>be one of the most talented female directors
>get the opportunity to direct a massive blockbuster starring the most famous female superhero of all time
>huge budget
>your pick of great actors and actresses
>get stuck with some skeletal oven dodger who can't even speak English for the lead becuase some man-child cast her for you

I know more about it than you could possibly ever store into your tiny stormfaggot brain, you pathetic faggot.

>county
>ideology
kek, more like conscripts forced to fight for their stupid leaders

Easy when you have google at your disposal..

I bet you couldn't even name a 100 of the 17 million people who died on the frontlines of the war..

Poser...

>name a 100
Go ahead.

I don't want to enlighten you

You deserve to live in intellectual darkness

It's not about google.
A downie has access to the same amount of information that I have. But he couldn't even tell you when or where WWI was fought.
It's about dedication.
I've studied this topic for years, learning more about it everytime I could get my hands on a book or check a website or watch a documentary.
Even these days I learn something new, though nothing really mindblowing since everything is pretty much being said about this war.
My point is that, without a doubt, the Central Powers were the bad guys in this war and deserved to lose.
Pointing out that the Allies were not saints either and that the carnage was pointless and both sides used retarded methods doesn't change the fact that Germany is responsible for starting the war. The Austro-Hungarian Empire was all bark and no bite, they would never have declared war on Serbia without German approval and this is confirmed by all historians who have studied this subject. The Ottoman Empire was the sick man of Europe, slowly disintegrating by coups and internal rebellions as well as wars with various Balkan nations, Russia and the Kingdom of Italy. Bulgaria was irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

As much as you Germanboos hate to admit it, the Germans are the only people responsible for turning what would have possibly been a short Austro-Russian war into a world war.

>still sticks and bones

Looks like all of her training is paying off ;)

Actually this

>ally murdered by insane nationalist of some irrelevant backwater

>completely chimp out and start war that would kill 38 million and lead to the next ww that would kill 80 million

fuck the eternal german

Unification of Germany was the greatest mistake in European history.

>My point is that, without a doubt, the Central Powers were the bad guys in this war and deserved to lose.
Lol
You're a faggot

t. marvelcuck

One thing is to read about it on le reddit, my friend.

Another is to live through it.
You're just a kid. You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about. You've never been out of Sup Forums. So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the Pope, sexual orientation, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling. Seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right: 'Once more into the breach, dear friends.' But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, and watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet.
But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on Earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of Hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sittin' up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms 'visiting hours' don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause that only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.

look at you. I don't see an intelligent, confident man. I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius, user. No one denies that.

No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a post of mine. You ripped my fuckin' life apart.
You're an orphan, right?
Do you think I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are, 'cause I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you?

Personally, I don't give a shit about all that, because you know what, I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless you want to talk about you, who you are. Then I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't wanna do that, do you, sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

Your move, chief.

>mfw the greatest German philosopher hated Germans so much he pretended to be Polish

Oh my god! she change her dress!

American education

Polish is not a nationality though. They are just roleplaying. Their whole country is German/Russian clay and they only exist because some chucklefucks took pity on them.

>wonder woman
>has a thick eastern european accent

what the heck?

Q U I P S

U

I

P

S

>Falling for the bait
Or maybe that was your master plan all along

(You)

>Rape of Belgium
>No one is getting raped
At least the Chinese are consistent about the lies they tell

the legend of the amazons comes from the greeks observing scythian horse archers, a portion of whom were women. Scythia is approx modern day Ukraine, though they were of iranian origin. Gal gadot is Israeli.

gesperrt

Am I the only person who despises that them music?

It sounds like a 14 year old's first guitar solo.

The CGI could be better

>recreated photograph

Holy shit her accent is so bad, they should have hired someone who didn't learn english 2 years ago.

Yeah it's a shame that she just doesn't sound good when she talks :(

Retard alert

What are some other WW1 kinos aside from Paths of Glory, Lawrence of Arabia, and AQOTWF?

That bitch cannot act

>ideologies
>WWI

fuck off

bad actress
no charisma

sees a plane crashing to the see and just stands there motionless like a statue.

>The Rape of Belgium is the usual historical term regarding the treatment of civilians during the 1914–18 German invasion and occupation of Belgium during World War I. The term initially had a propaganda use but recent historiography confirms its reality.[1]
>I-it never happened! Germans dindu nuffin!

t. anglo scum

t. Frog

>On August 25, 1914, the German army ravaged the city of Leuven, deliberately burning the university's library of 300,000 medieval books and manuscripts with gasoline, killing 248 residents,[10] and expelling the entire population of 10,000.
German culture.

Robin.......is that you?

Whats it like in Hell you fuckin kyke?

so easy spot the cucks who get mad at female protagonists

>As much as you Germanboos hate to admit it, the Germans are the only people responsible for turning what would have possibly been a short Austro-Russian war into a world war.

germans wanted more colonies on africa and asia.

Am I the only one who thinks that Wonder Woman's "theme song" is just horrible and unfitting?

good now she looks normal, not anorexic

I... don't see a difference at all. Am I supposed to?

>Am I the only one who thinks that Wonder Woman's "theme song" is just horrible and unfitting?

on the movie is fine, but at end of trailer looks too weird.

I never said it didn't happen, however that is a staged and recreated photograph.

lmao

6,000 civilians murdered in August 1914 alone, only a dozen confirmed cases of francs-tireurs (which would justify summary executions).

If this was ISIS, the USSR or the Allies, the Germanboos would freak out and call it the worst war crime the world has ever seen (though they deny the Holocaust, hilarious).

And this was NOT what the Allies used as propaganda. They used the deaths of nurses, killing of women, children, clergy, etc. as propaganda. The numbers themselves didn't pop up until many years after the war ended.

And to add more shame to those numbers:
>thousands more civilians murdered during the occupation 1914-1918
>TENS OF THOUSANDS of civilians forcibly transferred to Germany to work in factories and farms
>destruction of several historical buildings and landmarks, including the the library of the Catholic University of Leuven which contained hundreds of manuscripts dating back to the Middle Ages

The Germans were literally the niggers of Europe. When the Russians invaded East Prussia in the same month, they didn't massacre civilians, burn libraries or deport people.

The most hilarious thing about it is that Germanboos think they are "defending" Europe by defending the Germans, not realizing if there was one country that damaged Europe beyond repair and paved the way for American imperialism and the rise white guilt that was Germany.

Is the main vllian just a random german officer with a sword

>looks
I said song. I'm talking about a song here, and I think the Wonder Woman's theme song sounds too wild and jungly for a woman from a supposedly peaceful ancient greek island know for it's philosophers.

Alright what the fuck, I get that nazis are the typical bad guys in WW2 movies but the germans in WW1? Why the fuck would Wonder woman only target them and not the other side? I am actually triggered

This looks like a top tier action film on its own, also good thing is that its set in the past so no annoying cameos by Ben Memefleck

Because

The German soldiers were the pawns of four retards running a dictatorship, namely Wilhelm II, Hindenburg, Falkenhayn and Ludendorff and they had to be DESTROYED.

Part of the movie trailer was set in modern day. Still some potential for cameos from out of place characters.

Still triggered?

At the very best it's still the worst DCEU trailer

>"How can a woman possibly fart in this?"

Really? Jesus christ what a weird joke to end a trailer with

She said "fight", user.

Thats her superpower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
Of course atrocities were committed, that's unfortunately a part of war. Allies also committed war crimes, does that make them all terrible? No, but WW1 just wasn't as "black and white" as this trailer want's it to be.

by that logic, the allies were responsible for turning what could have been a short Russo-German war into a world war. where exactly in the chain of overreacting idiots to you draw the line and say "this one. this is the one who made all the others chimp out"?

Wonder Woman's farts were the deadliest types of chemical weapons used in WW1, don't you know?

I don't think the trailer wants to show WWI as black or white. One faction was worse than the other and had to be defeated. Of course there's going to be a villain who is SUPER DOOPER evil even for Germany (like Red Skull in Cap 1), but that's another matter.

France had a mutual defense treaty with Russia, Britain stepped in when Germans started chimping out in Belgium.

>Holding Luther guilty for wars
You peice of shit, talk about blaming the victim. Fuck him for rightfully criticizing a piece of shit church, right?

>meme image crying about germans
>celebrates Anglo-Saxons

that´s not how the word works, cuck.

Germany had a mutual defense treaty with Austria.

no one power started the war. they all knew it was coming and they were all waiting for the defense pacts to kick in and start it. blaming germany for it because events went down in a way that forced them to act first is dumb

>"ALL MEN SHOULD DIE!!!"

What did Gal 'kill all men' Gadot mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxons
>"Saxons were a group of Germanic tribes"

Movie legitimately looks terrible. Pretty surprised at all the good buzz it's getting. During the first trailer, I got so bored I turned it off. I was at least able to get through this trailer

>that´s not how the word works, cuck.

see?

This is officially who is responsible for the Great War

anyone who says otherwise is low-IQ Sup Forums trash

>calls others stormfags
>Is hugely biased against the side with all the multiculturalism that treated the people in their colonies as human beings instead of slave labor and cannon fodder

You sure do know a lot about WW1

>You can't set any movie in WW1 because "muh sacrifice"

fuck off. Captain America was doing tie-in comics to WW2 AS IT WAS HAPPENING.

WW1 is the most under-used setting in cinema. It gives this film something unique and noteworthy.

Also, the Germans were at fault.

shouldnt there be some jews up top?

Alaric was Germanic but not German. Marx was Jewish, not German.

might be ares

>those trips

Great picture explaining why they're responsible there, friendo :^)

is that gal gadots natural accent?

Are you implying the Germans treated their colonial subjects well? Lol.

Save the period of direct monarchical rule over the Belgian Congo, nobody was worse to their subjects than the Germans. The French, British, and even Portuguese were absolute saints by comparison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

And all the massacres aside, the Germans built essentially nothing in Tanzania, Namibia, etc and any infrastructure there today was built by the French or British in the 1920s-post war period

Ok, let me tell what's wrong with your post, and let me type it all caps so you understand it better: AUSTRIA-HUNGARY DELIBERATELY SENT AN ULTIMATUM DESIGNED TO BE REJECTED TO SERBIA IN ORDER TO START A WAR AND EXPAND THEIR INFLUENCE IN THE BALKANS AFTER A SERBIAN NATIONALIST WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SERBIAN GOVERNMENT SHOT AND KILLED AN AUSTRIAN ARCHDUKE WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN SARAJEVO IN THE FIRST PLACE, USING THIS EVENT AS CASUS BELLI. KNOWING THAT RUSSIA WOULD STEP IN TO DEFEND THEIR ONLY ALLY IN THE REGION, AUSTRIA ASKED PERMISSION TO GERMANY TO WAGE WAR, IN CASE SUCH PERMISSION WAS DENIED, AUSTRIA-HUNGARY WOULD HAVE STEPPED DOWN AND ASK FOR A DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION. GERMANY WANTED A WAR WITH RUSSIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY KNEW RUSSIA WAS ON THE PATH OF INDUSTRALIZATION AND COMBINED WITH FRANCE THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WIN A WAR ON TWO FRONTS. GERMANY WANTED MORE LAND ON THE BALTIC REGION.

Understood? Austria was not attacked, THEY ATTACKED. So their treaty, a DEFENSIVE treaty, means jackshit. Unlike Russia and France, since GERMANY DECLARED WAR ON BOTH BEFORE THEY COULD EVEN REACT.

Fucking dumbass.

No, because they weren't responsible.

There were no relevant Jewish individuals in positions of power in Europe at the time of the war. Most were de facto barred from European politics save in Austria-Hungary which was multi-cultural out of necessity after near-collapse in 1848. Which of course, the words of Russian Prime Minister Stolypin, made it unsurprising that so many Jews would join revolutionary movements.