Asked a girl out

>Asked a girl out.
>She said yes.
>Didn't think she would.
What the fuck do I do now?
TLDR:
Need tips on how to not screw up on a date.

eat her pussy

>Hey babe I know this is our first date and we're out in public but get those pants off so I can eat you out!
Hmmmmm

This.
/thread

I need tips for the actual date not what to do when it ends

Use this opportunity to get a free meal.

>go to dinner
>order most expensive thing telling her you'll pay
>endure retarded woman speech in the name of food
>after you finish excuse yourself to the bathroom
>exit through window

Foolproof. Do not waste your time with thots user

Will do if it goes south.

Depends how well you can hold a conversation.

If you can, take her out to a nice bar for drinks and nibbles, or if you're feeling confident dinner and drinks.

If you're a bit shy and dunno how well you'll go with conversation ask her out to a movie followed by a dessert bar. This way you can be with her and not have to say much because you're watching a movie, after the movie you will be more comfortable because you've spent time with her, and you now have lots of talking point because you can talk about the movie, and then now you're talking you can talk to her about other stuff.

Eat her ass

Don't take her out to a movie.

No heavy subjects, no negatives and no putdowns. Be light and funny.

Let her do 80% of the talking.

Avoiding touching and compliments so you don't appear needy or desperate.

Grab her by the pussy. It works for the President.

Just take her out to dinner or do some bullshit activity like mini-golf/bowl wherever. Unless you already established “dinner” when extending the invitation.

Honestly, don’t over think it. Women are practically the same as you, except they don’t ask for advice on Sup Forums.

... yeah maybe you’re a fucked

Just relax and go have fun somewhere. My wife and I had our first date bowling because her Dad was on a league and she enjoyed it. We fucked after that date.

Also, you eat that pussy like a starving hobo in the winter.

Also, as some of the other user's said, alcohol is never a bad thing. Have fun, loosen up, but don't drink too much and get whiskey dick. That's a way to fuck it all up.

>What the fuck do I do now?
Start with: ''tell me something about you'' and pretend like everything she says is interesting, even though it isn't. Don't talk about your hobbies, at all.
That's about it.

I would not recommend cinema. The point of a date is to get to know each other better and while watching a movie it's not possible.

So yeah, go out for a few drinks if you are not that confident is probably the best choice for a first date.

I said movie followed by something after it.

It's pointless just going to a movie but it can be a nice ice breaker.

sign her up for a full contact football match and take her to that on a first date. she probably won't remember how bad the date was with a concussion. and with the added amnesia you always get to try things out without the worry of failure because she ain't gonna remember.

In the first 5 minutes, make sure to ask her opinion on Trump. If you're not Trump compatible with her, the relationship will never work, so get it out of the way quickly.

>Trump compatible
fucking lol

Trump incompatibility is a leading cause of divorce these days. Better safe than sorry.

Hope she accepts you as her host and then let her leech off of you for the rest of your life in exchange for some sex.

fuck her dad before the date so you have something in common

since you clearly have no idea what you are doing, best thing I can tell you is not to act like a first time virgin out with someone of the opposite sex