Just finished season 1 of Walking Dead

What was the point of this character?

In fact, why do most of these characters even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w_hjP338LQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does the show exist?

No one cares about the humans.

I guess they had to have somebody from the main group die in the finale, and it wasn't going to be somebody who they had plans for in season 2.

>Why does the show exist?
this, theres no cure and all humans are already infected

She existed to show how dashed their hopes were, even though I doubt anyone in the group even remembered her name. T-Dog exists to lean against trees and stare pensively at intra-group conflict. Dale exists to try his damnedest at hiding from the group how bad his eyesight is and how horrible of a lookout that makes him. Andrea exists to be a cunt, literally nothing else but being the biggest, loudest cunt in the room over trivial shit. Every character, a strand in an intricate tapestry that makes for the best drama on TV.

for me it was to show that normal people were stranded in a fucked up situation, then it turned in to a shitfest of a show. At least with the first season you felt a coonection with those characters. now the show is cancer begining with season 3

>normal people forced to become hardened survavlists
>hurr durr why ain't they so normal anymore

You watch zombie movies to see Le Epic Man find Le Cure? That's really gay.

go back to red dit, fagggot

Point still stands, reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w_hjP338LQ
For this scene right here. A white girl couldn't have done it like that.

/thread lol

whats the point then?

Is this what women would talk about in a zombie apocalypse?

Dale is god tier.

I didn't remember this scene being so well edited. Season 1 really was the best.

>why watch an alternate history movie if the events didn't actually happen that way

I wonder how pissed she was that literally noone gave a shit she wanted to kill herself, but the old guy was ready to die to force the hot blonde to keep in living

>What was the point of this character?

>In fact, why do most of these characters even exist?

You will be asking yourself this for the next 7 seasons.

I'd care if she was 20 years younger. Actually no, I'd care if she was pretty, and 20 years younger

are you retarded or responding to someone else?

Characters only exist for the shock value of killing them off a season or two after they are introduced in The Walking Dead.

At this point they don't even try to give them any interesting traits or personality because they already plan on killing them off, except for the original five or so characters who survive against all odds for some reason.

are you retarded or responding to someone else?

just finished season 2 and T-Dog is completely worthless plot wise, I wonder how the actor felt by having nothing to work with I mean his script must have been all grunts and screams

>Gave him actual lines and opinions in season 3
>Gets bitten and dies immediately after

Every character that's not Rick, Carl or Daryl exists to die in shocking ways that buzzfeed will think have gone too far

>Daryl
Ugh We all know why daryl exists. Think of all that backwoods southern redneck sex you could have.

>hardened survivalists
>can't keep track of a handful of kids for more than five minutes at a time despite nobody doing fuck all but dick around a farm all day

no, fuck you, fuck the show, fuck it all

going from later seasons back to 1 is so hard
it's like eating nothing but shit and then getting a brief taste of real good food just to make the shit taste that much worse all over again

he joked about it on twitter a lot

If you would have told me that Carol makes it to season 7 I would have said that you're fucking retarded

You forgot Michone.

Alot of characters in this show are just filler garbage like the one you've posted

Basically they use ALOT of useless characters to create unpredictable violence and cause an illusion that makes you feel like anyone could die anytime

TL;DR this show is garbage just skip to season 6 or 5.5

Or that she saves everyone's asses during Terminus?
Or that she becomes one of the best killers in the group?

dale was the best actor and most human, aside from maybe glenn, who was overcompassionate in most situations.