HAPPENING: Meme War Had Officially Begun

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/

Holy kek, they have already begun removing the fringe youtube videos and arresting britcucks for teaching their dogs to make Hitler jokes.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

How slippery has the slope gotten at this point?

Tbh senpai it feels like we are just one push from the abyss of totalitarian, police state, bad times and full blown censorship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-postinformation-society/
ectr.eu/
fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf
theaugeanstables.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Green-Cognitive-Warfare.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSpDMP4wZTI
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget that [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

Good. People can ignore social censorship and propaganda. It's subtle. We've been looking at it our whole lives and only recently noticed anything at all.

Now they gotta play their hand and start taking shit down like they mean it, for everyone to see.
They've overestimated how many people are foaming at the mouth to see whites BTFO and now they're gonna pay. I can tell you right now, we have maybe a decade tops before the big turn

The big turn/global crisis will come later but I feel like we are about to hit the censorship point of no return before Trump in the general and even some pre-Brexit moves.

Once they decide to start censoring everything they disagree with too much or that is too effective at persuading people to join the opposition, there is no going back. We are doomed to chaos and destruction or slavery

Something has to be done about competition for all the major online sites. Why is this billion dollar opportunity vaccuum not being filled by a free speech social media or an uncensored mainstream youtube competitor?

>government fell for the "memetic warfare" meme

>meme magic has evolved into meme warfare

This is it lads, one day closer to the nuclear holohoax.

Praise kek.

>the refugees dindu nuffin
>it was just a Russian false flag

This is liberals have to tells themselves to sleep at night

Why is this billion dollar opportunity vaccuum not being filled by a free speech social media or an uncensored mainstream youtube competitor?

Kim Dotcom tried it with mega and the global liberal establishment is fighting him like crazy.

>77

Kek guide us.

QUICK! Post your war face.

THEY WILL TAKE MY DANK MEMES FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS.

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

We have some far out conspiracies, but like what the fuck kind of mental gymnastics are they doing?

Putin exaggerates the events with his dank memes through twitter channels but other than that, no he doesn't have NWO level of control to make successful false flags happen on anything bigger than a shitty slav village

>>>>> Minute 57:00 - 1:03:00

youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE

contrb.

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-postinformation-society/

ectr.eu/

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf

theaugeanstables.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Green-Cognitive-Warfare.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA

Tldr plz? Thats a lot of clicking ima have to do

how and why is Putin is taking the fall for this Sup Forums

Just watch the documentaries. They are trying to establish a totalitarian anti-totalitarian matrix by creating an artificial reality through control over cultural memes ( e.g. twist the context of historic events )

>The principle of memetic warfare is to displace, or overwrite dangerous pathogenic memes with more benign memes.
They are coming for your memes.

Have you heard about the shocking Jobs report that came out today. Pure coincidence.

kek, i posted this shit two weeks ago or so

page 43 - 47

This is just the beginning. They will soon round up memers and put us in camps. The memeocaust is upon us. Will you resist or go to the ovens like a Jew?

Putin's doing the same shit in Russia. People go to jail for posting rude comments about the church and the nation.

WE SHALL DEFEND OUR MEMES

I WILL SHITPOST TO THE VERY END

My last words at the gallows shall be

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA
KEK BLESS Sup Forums

The right to meme, being necessary for a free and open Internet, shall not be infringed.

Jewish hegemony is collapsing. The tighter they grasp the more power they lose.

I will help them load the ovens.

Like a jew.

First they came for the Shitposters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Shitposter.

Then they came for the Baneposters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Baneposter.

Then they came for the Frogposters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Frogposter.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to meme for me.

KEK BE WITH YOU BROTHER

I went back to older memes, when I joined Sup Forums in the winter of 2006. It's been a long road from there to here. I am now review it all and getting ready for the fight ahead.

Stand strong brothers, the right of the people to create and share memes shall not be infringed!

We joke, but honestly this is what is happening. This is the beginning of the death of the internet. It was fun while it lasted, but honestly we should have seen it coming and taken action when it was first beginning to be consolidated by Google and others.

Every day

>Article is called "What is memetic warfare and how it threats democratic values?"
>Click it to see whats inside
>Russia is the first word
Closed the tab with the speed of sound
Fuck off with your paranoia western faggots

> Praise kek, god of chaos, lord of the dark realm

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSpDMP4wZTI

>modern art

The Meme war have been raging for centuries. The church, the printing press, the press, the radio, the Tv, ...

This is only the last development.

isnt it kinda funny?

>jews cant win against a bunch of basement dwelling shitposters
>trump manages to make opposition burn close to a billion in PR control, which completely fails
>everything spirals out of control for them beyond that

its no wonder that they are doing what they are doing. The trick is to try to mitigate the damage that they do with their totalitarianism, while making sure that a new field becomes ripe for natsoc.

If we keep being strong right now, in the long run they will lose and we will win the war.

.Many Ukrainian and German experts has assumed that New Year eve sexual attacks on women on the Cologne railway station square were planned and organized by the third party. And their main aim was to change the attitude of Germans to the migrants.

Is this a joke?

>In Jeff’s opinion “memetic warfare could also be viewed as a ‘digital native’ version of psychological warfare, more commonly known as propaganda. If propaganda and public diplomacy are conventional forms of memetic warfare, then trolling and PSYOPs are guerrilla versions”.

HOLY SHIT THEY KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

>Tbh senpai it feels like we are just one push from the abyss of totalitarian, police state, bad times and full blown censorship.
We're already there senpai, it's just not as overt and on the face as our sci fi and literature make it out to be. Thanks to the internet and the media, everyone everywhere all the time now is bombarded by everything someone wants them to hear. INUNDATED with crap news and public opinion. This shit isn't sustainable. And sooner or later something overtly bad will happen. This is definitely one of the dead end roads you don't hear about thanks to the whig history everyone is spoonfed, sorry if I'm tipping my fedora a little too hard.

[THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

God Bless Australia.
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

I'm gonna pull a Adama manoeuvre. SO SAY WE ALL!

AND THEY BLAME RUSSIA WITHIN THE FIRST FEW LINES

hhahahahahhaha EU these days

Time to realize my final memetic form, and purge some pakis.

GAS THE KEKS, MEME WAR NOW!

>nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform
For fucks sake

Ukraininas somehow believe that Putin is some kind of evil god

Yeah, """experts""" that use """Open Source Intelligence""" (lurking and posting photoshoped pictures on twitter).
Putin is behind everything bad that happens in Europe. Just ask any Ukrainian.

To be fair Russia is the reason the EU even exists and why Europe became commie along with America going Marxist so they aren't wrong desu

MEME WAR
E
M
E

W
A
R

This is literally what ukrainears believe

This already happened with the mods here
we're cucked beyond cucked
only kek can save us now

>Ukraininas somehow believe that Putin is some kind of evil god

They might not be far away from the truth. He did steal billions from you guys and you still worship him.

Also the justification is very nice:

To find who is behind something one must ask who is profiteering from this
Russia is the enemy of the world and everything bad happening in the world is good for russia
Thus russia is behind everything bad happening in the world

QED

Simple right?

>meme warfare is now a meme

it's actually so bizarre at this point it's laughable.
they start making their own conspiracy theories after silencing credible, much better conspiracy theories for decades

You know what would be amazing? If the reincarnation of Hitler somehow managed to become a leading authority with these euro laws.

>Dawkinsian
Are you serious. Since when is that a word, fucking athiests sucking Dawkins dick needs too end.

>cologne was a media manipulation by the Russians

I didn't know Russians came up with the Fikki Fiki game

Putin i widespread hated in Russia for his weakness and unability to deal with liberals in government
His Idolisation is more Ukraine/West thing

Mother of god

>russia
>having anything to say about propaganda and paranoia

where the fuck were you for the last 100 years?

i'd fuck it, ausbro.

>Putin i widespread hated in Russia for his weakness and unability to deal with liberals in government
Why is he still in power for so long then?

One day you'll finally go outside, maybe then you'll realise that 2ch isn't actually an accurate representation of Russian society.

>He fell for the holohoax meme
>this holocaust will be different
>this time
>its for real

You are now aware that we invented every single meme currently in use
This is our internet

Kek help us...

well you probably remember 2012.
lots of protests and deaths.
putin didn't actually win the vote.
also he controlled medvedev through puppetry.

Praise Kek

they fear us! We are winning!

maybe if i feel like giving you a turn.

Austrialans become the next nuke due to memetic warfare.
too bad emus dont browse the chans.

>year 2030
>the memetic warfare has been won
>memers and shitposters all over the world in tolerance camps
>the internet is now under global government control
>the internet can only be used by identification via fingerprint
>only state funded apps can be used
>free speech prospers as hate speech has been demolished
>the internet is not a place of chaos anymore but a mutual tolerant circlejerk

>mfw i was born right in time to witness governments falling for memes.

Praise Kek

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory, because that implies that they believe the theory and don't know what is really happening.
The people in power know EXACTLY what is going on and they think we're stupid and misinformed enough to believe this absolute crock of shit.
How stupid would we have to be for them to successfully blame Putin for bringing Muslim rapists to Germany?
Might as well blame Bono for my car getting a puncture.

Well that is how dumb they think we are and how little respect they have for us.

>not being all of those at the same time

WE WUZ MEMERS N SHEEEEIT

good...

Top fucking kek

>tfw we have to become more cryptic and use abstract memes

Memetic psyops reporting

EU was initially formed to compete with US, but then they decided that being your and by extension globalist bitch is much easier. USSR wasn't Marxist since late 30s when Stalin purged them all.

Compared to what? Gorbachev that ruined the superpower in a few years? Yeltsin that was always drunk, openly manipulated by his shadow "family" and sold the country for pennies to everyone? Of course we would worship someone who would stop or decrease the shit that's been happening.

Protests were about parliament voting results and there were no deaths. Presidential elections aren't doubted by anyone who isn't some fringe loony.