OY VEEEEY

mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online#.eY0vmuUsp

>Coded hate speech like ((())) may not be searchable, but it is public; tweets containing it can be reported to Twitter for abuse and SHUT IT DOWN,

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/06/02/the_jewish_cowbell_the_meaning_of_those_double_parentheses_beloved_by_trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((dubs)))

>parentheses are now considered hate speech

What an age to be alive.

Screenshot please? My internet is going questionably slow.

k... keep me posted

that's it I guess I'm a #CruzMissle now.

I can't stand those TRS faggots, but their description of the supposed symbolism of the parentheses is pure gold.

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/06/02/the_jewish_cowbell_the_meaning_of_those_double_parentheses_beloved_by_trump.html

>"The inner parenthesis represent the Jews' subversion of the home [and] destruction of the family through mass-media degeneracy. The next [parenthesis] represents the destruction of the nation through mass immigration, and the outer [parenthesis] represents international Jewry and world Zionism."

>use-to-target-jews

Don't you dare point out I'm jewish!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

"chakk-chackk-chak-chak, chak-a-chak-akk-chk-chk-chk"

We all know what time it is.

How does the media always manage to be so fucking retarded when it comes to the internet?

(((I'm a gay Nazi searching for a good top)))

Beautiful. It's like poetry. The memes are now living their own life and spawning new ones every second of this earthly endeavour.

k

(((oy vey delete this))))

Oh god this hate speech is terrible.
My great grandparents were killed by parentheses in the Shoah. Show some respect to a holocaust survivor.

Wait, what?

shameless (((BUMP)))

So is the plan make up something so laughably stupid people adopt using it as a joke thereby making it easier to find in the fist place?

>(((((((((((((((((Waldman)))))))))))))))))))))))

The parentheses symbolize the walls of the camp.

/sarc

Guys, we need to start using the Jewish emoji instead of parentheses.