youtube.com/watch?v=7FeV-7oeK9g
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZYVb8Q5i9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's really good

Very good.

Arby did nothing wrong.

Wilson had the best character arc

Also that music

I thought it was pretty average. Towards the end of the last season I grew really bored. The plot goes down quite fast. Even though there's no third season I thought it was wrapped up pretty well.

Solid 9/10 series. One of my favorites.
People will say 'Durrr, s2 was total shit', but the truth is its just slightly worse. like a 7/10 compared to the rest

Bretty good show, pretty much Sup Forums-core, shame it never really caught on.

it's shit

Should have ended at Season 2 episode 1 but it was still great.

top tier tv

it's great
wilson did nothing wrong

that soundtrack with the techno frog hiccups and bongos.*does the thing italians do with their fingers*

One of the best torture scenes too.

Utopia's one flashback episode is leagues ahead of the rest, it's a shame they didn't spend more time in the 70s. Still one of the best shows I've seen.

yfw youtube.com/watch?v=7FeV-7oeK9g

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZYVb8Q5i9w

more tv shows need weird ass music instead of relying on classical stuff that's been overdone.

The remixed soundtrack is out, pretty good, check it out, and my dubs by the way.

The nigger is completely fucking useless and they gave him too much focus. You could take him out and nothing would change.
Otherwise, it's a good series.

Is that rich evans?

it was good, but the writers are pretty big pussies when it comes to killing off characters. it's like they were planning on killing them off and then at the last minute they changed their mind and write in some retarded way that they live. an example that comes to mind is that last episode where that girl or whatever drinks poison and somehow comes back to life.

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

was ok

this. overhyped as fuck

Didn't HBO get the rights for this? Weren't they going to make an american version or something?

>last episode where that girl or whatever drinks poison and somehow comes back to life.

She is made to throw it up like 2 minutes after she drinks it. That's realistic.

Yep. David Fincher, featuring the Roon Roon as (presumably) Jessica Hyde.

It got cancelled though.

List of things he did wrong:

Some of that was filmed near me.

I'm pretty sure the first series at least was filmed in Liverpool

it's gay reddit tipping fedora meme series

>le ebin conspiracy

Nice premise, ran out of steam real quickly and eventually went no where. Ended up a waste of time.