ITT:

ITT:
what is the album cover that looks the best upside down?

meezel

that diana ross one.No just No

*M66S6L

this is now a "albums that look best rotated 90º clockwise" thread

is this a nostril?

ear, my dude

chon - newborn sun

holy shit it’s a ear

Fuck off, it's a damn nostril.

for about 10 years i thought meddle was a cool, strange abstract image, like an alien life form
then i read it is literally an ear underwater and in a single second all the mystery and beauty of the image vanished and it's never looked good since

why has no one posted this yet

hey, i never noticed they were guitars until now

it STILL moves!

I've been told the same before, genuinely don't know how one could not instantly tell that it's an ear

Man this is kinda fun

kek at the filename

Is this how album covers really look in Australia?

ear.

*sniff sniff*

oh yes my dear

looks the same

*MGGSL

I think we have a strong contender, lads. 0_0

>0_0
kill yourself

>kill yourself

>autism speaks

o-o

0_0

O_O

( O_o)

|(O-O)|

>reddit spacing
0_o

r0_0d

OWO

UwU

wow, we've got an oldfag over here 0_0

ewe

>w

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

we need to bring back ;_;

looks good to me

ó_Õ

e_e

oh shit this changes everything

suck

my

peen

e

is there a problem here ? ,':^)

OWO what's this?

I unironically thought it was a turtle for about 15 years until someone pointed out that it was an ear a month or so ago

;-;

O - o

(((O_o)))

0_0

OwO

e3e