Why is he so illogical? Katara always has to talk sense in to him

Why is he so illogical? Katara always has to talk sense in to him.

why are women so boring?

You just haven't met the right one

If I remember right Sokka usually had the more pragmatic approach to situations and Katara's hot head tendencies tended to get them in trouble.

He's literally presented as the most logical one. He makes all the plans.
He's also the most genuinely nice of the group (not including aang). Sokka is bro-tier.

Katara is a crazy impulsive bitch who did things that got them into trouble all the time.

It's literally the other way around

He comes around following the reunion with his father. Pretty sure that was all he needed, and he was still a "child" before then.

>creates an amazing sword out of a mysterious metal under the guidance of a brilliant swordsman
>uses it once
>loses it and literally never finds it again and makes no references to it in his two flashback scenes in Korra
ngl that bugged me

Right? Wonder why they dropped it.

>Illogical
>Non-bender
>Still ends up with best girl

Sokka clearly had it all worked out

ITT-Children

he'd whine but then follow orders eventually. katara would follow her vagina into several dangerous situations like pretending to be a ghost so she could help out oppressed villagers.

>the waterbending scroll
>the waterbending master
>the lady of the lake

essentially a kids show can't have people getting stabbed or decapitated, same reason that firebenders can't ever hit anything but Katara gets to freeze people and Aang airblasts people with no problem. When Sokka switched to an actually deadly weapon he couldn't be involved in on-screen fights anymore as a result

>Sup Forums

>Sakka not even wanting to help Ang at all in the very first episode
>Katara talking sense into him, explaining that he is an Avatar
>Sakka trying to defend his "village" against the fire nation soldiers using Snow walls

Honestly, he might even be autistic

people got burned all the time in Avatar.
And in Korra there was a murder suicide, an on-screen suffocation, and someone got their head blown up

people were shown as having been burned but not getting burned

I was only talking about TLA, LOK was made for an older audience so didn't have that problem (and even they didn't show much in the way of wounds)

Speaking of autism, are you trying to trigger mine by spelling their names incorrectly?

Unironically one of my all time favorite shows

He should have been banging Toph the entire adventure. She wanted the D.

My mistake :)

Aang, Katara AND Toph all got burned on screen, and left scars. Granted, none were major, but if they could do that, they could at least ave a sword fight with no one being slashed. Like peter pan style, a lot of swords hitting each other and then someone getting disarmed and giving up

He did a little bit of disarming with his sword, which I took to be a kid-friendly metaphor for killing dudes. I remember that firebender that he cut the platform from under near the end. The guy had a safety rope attached to him but he just gives up and loses consciousness. I took that to mean he figuratively died.

I remember in the episode where they do a botched invasion of the Fire Nation, Sokka would do stuff like split spears in half with his sword instead of stabbing people