Is transgenderism a mental illness?

Is it? Or is wanting to transition completely natural?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/hoa_lee/anzujaamu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's dysphoria. An illness.

yes

How is a disorder, not a mental illness?

No such thing as "transitioning" from XY to XX in every cell of your body.

At best they photograph like attention-starved slutty drag queens for a few years, at worst they mutilate and then kill themselves. Self hatred is a terrible thing.

They're good for a fetish, that's about it.

Otherwise, yeah. Mentally ill.
Although I don't really agree with homosexuality I still have some respect for them because they at least have the decency to own up to the gender they were born.

not in denmark

Yes, trannies are mentally ill people. A normal human being should not think that they were born into the wrong body. Instead of teaching acceptance, doctors realized they can make a fortune for themselves by pumping them full of hormones and doing cosmetic surgeries.

Mental illnesses are completely natural, you know.
As for whether transgenderism is good, I don't know. I will admit that it's possible to create a world where being trans is as easy as being cis, though. But is it worth it?

>posting that whore

Who is this Semen demon?

pinterest.com/hoa_lee/anzujaamu/

It's a mental illness just like homosexuality and feminism.

I forget what it's called specifically, but it's a defect in the brain and not some psychological disorder.

Just like we treat schizophrenia with drugs, we need to treat trannies with drugs.

What about taking hormones, doesn't that change the make up of their bodies?

I don't really give a shit as long as they do not use tax money to transition.

Maybe soon tax money will be used to make everyone require gender neutral bathrooms for trannies

We are too busy banning people from wearing burqas in Bulgaria. Doubt there will be much push for transgender bathrooms.

Making this kind of threads every day is. Specifically with a picture showing a (stupid looking) girl.

Rate.

>Who is this Semen demon?

Newfag.

7.8/10

They already do in Germany.

>wanting to cut off your penis and pump yourself with hormones that weren't meant for your body in the first place

Completely natural. We should encourage these people and not treat them as freaks of nature.

Anzu is a girl, fucking sick faggot. Stop projecting your mental illness onto normal people.