Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums.
user from Florida here. What's the best way to commit suicide in your eyes. I don't give a shit about clean-up. I don't give a fuck about who has to clean it all up. I just want to be dead. What fashion do any of you guys want to go out in? Maybe I'll emulate it. Who knows? It'll give me a chance to stick it to the one that did this to me. Many thanks to all who reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2fqOHA3EHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What puts you at this point, opie?

The most convenient is to tie your belt around your neck and get the end of the belt stuck in your door. It gets the job done, but is not pleasant.
t. tried it, been found and "saved"

spend every penny you have to your name on xanax and take them all at the same time. little mess, and a drug OD is a lot softer on your family and friends than blowing your brains out or jumping.

also joke's on you, faggot because you couldnt OD on xanax if you ate the alprazolam out of a 50 gallon tub

Shitty situations between me and someone I regret ever having to date now.
We just don't see eye to eye and we both want different things out of each other. And it's not just that. It's also just everyday life. Shit fuckin' sucks! Friends never want to hang out and I'm just all around alone. Then I have to deal with bullshit at home. I'm just so sick of it.

I just feel worthless and alone I have friends and family but I talk to on one about how I feel my friends know bc I've told them but I've told them that I would never do it but life has just been shit and I'm tired of it

A handful of oxy and a bottle of booze, drift off in a warm fuzz. Might as well enjoy it.

Ride it out. Bitches come and go. Connect with friends.

shotgun to the head

Dude. Don't pretend to be me. Keep that faggy shit to yourself.

not a good reason to die you silly nigger

Get some new friends/girl dude, if that's all that's wrong, man up. If you can't do it yourself get some help.

stop being a faggot

That second thing you replied to wasn't even from me. The fuck do I get from talking to my friends or family if they never want to hang out or see me?

florida- go on an open water dive tour. don't come back to the boat.

That's actually a good idea. Maybe stay out there, drown and then get found by the coast guard and have a news time trying to vulture around for a story on what happened.

Try the exit hood.
Get a tank of helium and hook it up to a plastic bag tied around your head.
The helium behaves like oxygen in that it removes carbon dioxide from the lungs
(Which is what causes the sense of panic and need to breathe when suffocating)

So you basically slowly get light headed until you feel like you're dreaming and then you fall asleep.

Its generally accepted as the most painless and peaceful way to die. It's like drowning without any of the dread

I bet you blew them off many times to be with former bitch in ur life. Amirite? If so, they are just
in a routine that does not include you. Be patient. Get tix to an event they won't pass up.

Don't shoot yourself, the last thing we need is more fun related deaths for the lefts statistics, go wrestle a gator or a Cuban

Not really. We pretty spent everyday together when we were together. I don't have lasting relationships with my exes, because I cut them off.

I'd rather just overdose. Both those things sound painful and wrestling Gators is easy. I'd just kill the gator, cut off its tail and descale it and then cook it up to eat while I figure out more ways to die.

Well.... Why don't you?

What I am saying is u blew off friends to hang with her and now they have their own shit going on.

What part of FL? Jax here.

Too poor ATM to afford drugs.

Hey, OP here. I'm also from Jacksonville. Small world.

Just go to a ghetto and yell niggers until someone kills you

Autoerotic asphyxiation during sex with 18 year old prostitutes. Just let them choke me out. I hear when you die you get a boner anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2fqOHA3EHU

But you can't expect me to make new friends. Shit's hard. It's not like it was back when I was in school. At my age, it's more difficult than it looks.

Tripple backflip from a high bridge/roof

What about an overpass?

Take cash back from credit card. Half the stuff out there right now has fentanyl in it. So you can overdose for 50 bucks

Barricade a room and light charcoal in it. Tie a noose from the ceiling and stand on a chair with it around your neck. Take a shitload of heroin. Chug a bottle of tequila. Blow your head off with a shotgun.

It's the only way to make sure.

I hear rumors that this is how Robin Williams actually died.

Jump into a barrel of acid.
You know, Breaking Bad style...only suicide.

Tempting. I mean, I survived two already, but since I cut my lifeline out, I doubt there'll be anyone to save me this time.

lostallhope.com

Don't need to make new friends but need to be patient working your way into old friends life again.

Do you have access to Xanax? If you take it with the heroin in nice hot bath... Or before squanching it...

I mean, I guess. But I'm tired of waiting. I don't have that kind of time. I just want to die.

I have access to Trazodone.

Well that's both odd and sort of perfect. Sleeping disorder or are you 70?

Dafuq is the rush? Every time you hit adversity you want to die?

Die like Mr Hands. Google it.

Depression. I use them as antidepressants.

wtf now you're pretending to be me. dude.

When you've lived my life, it's only poetic.

They went out of favor for that because of the side effects. Particularly the fact it makes you tired as fuck.

aaaaaaand now we don't know who is who.

Fuck off, fakefag. I trying to ask for ways to commit suicide. I'm not trying to look like a total pussy while doing it.

what you're trying to do is fuck up my thread when I just want a way out

OP is the one that has been replying the most.
These two are the same fake fag. Get with the program.

Dude, don't even start trying to hijack my thread. Piss off.

Cash back from credit card used to buy vodka. Then use the money to buy heroine and Adderall. Take all three with the trazadone you got from your geriatric doctor. Then hang tie an extension cord around your neck and attack it to the doorknob. Jack it furiously.

Can you buy me a PSN card? You are dying anyway so max you’re credit card for one of the Sup Forumsros... I will buy fortnite skins

Come to 727 so I can stream it

As if. I want to die, but you'll still be a poor man playing an F2P without skins. Sorry. But my money is tied to a will if I do die.

Fly me out and I'll give you a mask and you can execute me live, while keeping your identity safe.

FUCking nigger

Yeah, only niggers can't afford skins for an F2P.

second this user also is called a helium exit bag theres videos on youtube

this but with modafinil too

if you're ugly or fat, idc how just kys

if you're pretty then i would have you entertain me with few answers before i post the most fashionable and cool way to kys.

Send nudes and face now.

find a tall building, tall enough, trust me, there is no such thing as too tall
gather superglue, rope, and a metal coat hanger
secure the rope at the top and cut it about 1 story shy of the ground
form a loop with the coat hanger and tie it to the loose end of your rope, and put your neck in it
superglue your hands to your head and let it cure
take a walk
done correctly, your body will be left holding your severed head, as if you had raged out and ripped it clean off
go to the roof of your chosen building

What part of Florida are you from OP?

Sitting in my car while its running in the garage smoking weed drinking whisky popping some vics falling asleep peaceful like.

DONT DO IT OP

Fat basement dweller detected. No one will ever fuck you kys.

shut up i fucked your mum

12 year old fat neckbeard basement dweller who has never fucked or will ever fuck anyone detected. Kys. Make the world a better place.

sauce?

that's exactly what anyone would say to someone who fucked their mom last night

Kill yourself in the house of the one who did this to you if you can
: )

OP I know shits rough especially because that girl you’re thinking of has shaped you a little bit but understand that you should have self value in what you can do yourself. Friends and people come and go, you can be jaded about it but don’t go saying you want the end just because you hit a speed bump. I literally went through the same thing with a girl I’d been with for years who ghosted me completely. You say you want the end but as soon as you find another girl, shit changes. No more of that suicide shit. If you’re really far down the rabbit hole, join the military, die saving someone else.

Go for a run outside, join a board game club. Suicide is weak shit.

Stop telling OP not to kill himself, why are you doing this?

Florida user here as well OP. What part of Florida, roughly?

because sometimes you need to be human

Just saw in the comments that OP is from Jacksonville.

So, on the surface and through reading the comments, I don't think OP is really going to an-hero. This is a cry for attention. To which I would normally say, nut up you pussy.

But, if OP is serious about this endeavor into the Wild Lands, I would suggest the following...

Look up all the pedophiles and molesters in your area. They have to register online. Track them, record their comings and goings and leave record of it in your home. End all of them one by one. Slowly. Make national headlines as the "Jacksonville Punisher." And just when you think the police have you cornered, then you an-hero. Either by your own hand or by police.

I thought this was Sup Forums, I'm wrong I guess

Tie a thick rope to your chest using a double hitch knot, the tie the other end around the top handrail of a freeway overpass, leaving about ten feet of slack. Wait for a semi truck to approach, then fling yourself off right in front of the truck so that your body is smacked up to the underside of the overpass. If you time it right, your torso should make a "blap blap blub" sound as it bounces up and down between the concrete underbelly of the bridge and the top of the trailer. Your limbs and probably your head will go "fwoop fwoop splut skitter skitter shhhhhsplbt".

that would be pretty epic

Shit. Das some real sheit!

This, this is the way to an hero, bonus points leave as little evidence as possible then kill yourself go down in history for not getting caught then another user takes up the practice in another town

Probably a shotgun blast to your head.

Do this please!!

i think you should go into therapy or just try moving as far away as you can, start anew.

Do it like the rest of us. Live a completely unremarkable life. Do your job half assed, drift away from your family, live off a diet of fast food and booze, be sarcastic to everyone you meet. Then, at the age of 50 when die of a heart attack induced by your poor life choices.

Oooor you could realise that life is meaningless, everyone will be forgotten and humanity fail and use this knowledge to do whatever makes you feel alive and happy because this life is all you get.

climb in tree. tie fishing line in your neck. stick your hands to head. jump. line cut your head, but if you stick hands good they stay stick to head. every body will be thinking you snatched up your head

>Oooor you could realise that life is meaningless, everyone will be forgotten and humanity fail and use this knowledge to do whatever makes you feel alive and happy because this life is all you get.

Good shit user.

plastic bag and a helium canister,
>pump helium into bag
>die without mess and most importantly peacfully