Why are his opinions such shit?

Why are his opinions such shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyDlmEM3i-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He only has a passive, surface-level interest in music.

this

he is reddit user

I am unfamiliar with this person.
Tell me about some shit opinions he has.

You are simply a triggered poptmist.

fpbp

Watch his Ten Worst Songs of 20xx series, from 2010-2016. Then check out his Musical Autopsy series.

He doesn't know music theory so he only reviews lyrics of top 40 songs. Don't be so triggered it's just for fun

It's just a comedy series. His music reviews are just for fun. He even admits he knows fuck all about music theory and he's just making fun of songs for the fun of it.

His "Top 10 Worst Songs of the Year" videos are the sole reason people are watching him, which already says a lot. He makes fun of lyric fragments that were never meant to be of any intellectual significance in the first place. He rarely talks about the musical content, let alone provides examples of music that he thinks he's good. He's nothing but a clown.

*is

This guy helped fuel my early teenage elitism

he literally works on the radio

He has gone on record to say that doesn't really care about music, and only does Musical Autopsy and his year-end lists for views.

It's a comedy series. He knows that's his most popular shit but he's fine with it. He enjoys doing his work and has fans.

Watched his vids in like 2012. Is he still a thing?

wow completely forgot about this channel.

>musical autopsy
>only talks about lyrics

t. Butthurt poptimist

notice how the only thing he ever analyzes in a song is the lyrics and what they mean, never the production or anything technical

this is because he has only a surface level understanding of music, it doesn't take any knowledge to point out pop rap songs that chart well have pretty meaningless lyrics

If you can't tell he's being semi-ironic and sarcastic with his musical autopsy videos then you're incredibly stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyDlmEM3i-s

Dude, I've watched Buckley since 2012. I know he's sarcastic in his humor, and that's what made his music series so charming in its pessimism.

He works on the radio, he only disects the song he listens on the radio? You understand?

Yeah and I like watching them

>hating on Canadians
Remember the golden rule?

Same here, was also an Amazing Atheist fan too. Hurts to remember.

>was also an Amazing Atheist fan too
At least I never was that much retarded

Shit critic, but more importantly shit comedy