Turtles are niggers now, what do?

Turtles are niggers now, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/Gskwc4vpEgI/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

teenage mutant ninja niggers? did they steal an can of ooze thinking it was lean and become ninjas after or something?

Only April is black turtles still green

Boycott. Watch Power Rangers instead.

Look at the durag

They're turtles. They've always had an urban aesthetic

jadakiss

>turtles
>urban aesthetic
lol wtf

>Implying turtles are urban
>Implying Urban is black

stop reading comic books you shut-in manchild

they even look like niggers now

The cast is half nigger too

And a quarter Jew based on the kike on the right

oh look. autism.

Were the turtles in the Micheal bay movies black? Raph had a doorag then

LOL ITS THREE FIFTHS NIGGER

they did doo rag in the live action show too, whats your point?

That's all they really are in the picture. Urban. I was making two separate statements also. I should have said "they are turtles. They can't be black"

Another show I'll avoid like the plague
Fuck niggers

How is anything in that picture show them to be urban?

The point is they are green not black. They aren't even human they don't have the same races as our species

Actually you're wrong, they are part human...theyre mutants you fucking idiot

Where is Casey? Where’s the sportsman?

niggers hate hockey so april hates casey

i.ytimg.com/vi/Gskwc4vpEgI/hqdefault.jpg

Art style, posture, whatever

>Everything you just said

What the fuck are you going on about? What the fuck is posture?

Listen I don't think they look more urban than the turtles normally do. I don't agree with OP. You gonna tell me the turtles don't act urban?

How is eating pizza urban?

Their slang, the city they live in, idk.
The art style reminds me of the gorillaz too which gives it a more urban feel.
You are way too much about ninja turtles

They're not part human they're turtles mutated by ooze

It's called being a fan, if you're not one why try to argue with one? Why even be in the thread?

Okay, first of all you don't know how the mutagen works.The mutagen mutates the organic being with the last thing they interacted with.hamato yoshi interacted with a rat last, thus, the DNA of the rat transformed him to a rat. The turtles interacted with a human, thus, why they're human....get it so far?

I don't know which turtles you're referring to but urban has nothing to do with having an accent.

well considering eastman and laird, the turtles were always meant to have the new york urban edge to them. linking them very close to 80's black culture an originally april was black as was baxter stockman. I would nothing has really changed. Also everyone in this thread continuously saying nigger is a fucking tool. grow up

No. Yoshi was Splinters owner/master, they're two different dudes. Shredder killed Yoshi before Splinter was even exposed to the Ooze himself.

Wait, why dose Mikey have a yo-yo lookin flail instead of nunchucks?
Raphael sais are missing too.

No, that's the movie version. Everything else is from comic/cartoon. But nice attempt to correct me.

>originally april was black as was baxter stockman

The april part was never confirmed but the baxter part is true.

He uses clubs instead of sais, Mikey now uses a flail, Leo only has one sword, and Donnie uses a staff but it opens up int something else. They made stupid changes to appeal to a new generation.

you're probably right but she really looks black in the original comic

Splinter is Hamoto Yoshi's pet in the comics as well.

TMNT is long dead. Forget about it already. Everyone who tries to bring it back is just fucking a corpse.

Raphael is using tonfa, which is a cool weapon but I hate how they changed their weapons

Which comics are you talking about though? Idw? Image? Archie? The original? Each version is different history because they're from different dimensions.

It has been debated for a long time, some believes one of them had a black GF at the time and that's why she appeared that way but it's never been confirmed.

That's completely false, the 2012 series just ended a few months back and it was insanely popular. Have fun being wrong?

Baghead is in this? I suppose that was inevitable

Its a cartoon not a comic. The idw turtles are actually the best version since v1

How can you say it's a cartoon but not a comic if IDW is a comic book company? Was that a typo on your part?

If by "urban" you mean "like niggers", the answer is no, they don't act urban.

They don't talk like inner-city dwellers. Raph talks like he's from Brooklyn and Mike talks like a surfer. Leo and Don talk like white people.

You claim to be a fan but no iteration works like that.

I always considered the original (Mirage) to be cannon, along with the original movie. There are many iterations to be sure, but my childhood was based in this cannon and it's the best one in my opinion.

>BLACKED.COM

Not him but b&w mirage april looks black and thats the original

Elaborate, where was I wrong? I'm 32, I've read and watched each cartoon series, seen all the movies including micheal bay's. I even had the cringy musical tour. I know what I'm fucking talking about dude.

You're not wrong, but the TMNT has a multiverse. The black and white turtles and the original cartoon ones exist but different dimensions. They have had 2 crossover events in the 2003 series and 2012 that proved this when the turtles met other groups from different worlds.You must be new to comics because there is no such thing as a definitive canon unless there's nothing else that goes against it. It's not an anime.

The pic of the thread is a cartoon not a comic

I'm fully aware, read what I've been saying. The fact her last name is o'neil PRETTY SURE that makes her only half black at best.

You dum af

You don't know that, TMNT always have comic companions when a new series comes out.

so the way mirage was set up back in the day , if the writers had a cool idea and the bosses liked it, the writer could run with it. no need for continuity. some of the coolest comics were in stand alone universes

They were always meant to represent 'troubled inner city youths' What do you think that means, hmm?

And the most successful ones have a multiverse to appeal to people in each generation what's your point?

>I considered
>best in my opinion
My lack of modern knowledge comes from not being an autistic sperg who still follows TMNT in his 30s. It's just a nostalgia piece for me, frozen in time. I'm good with that.

What does being turtles who are ninjas and living in sewers and fight ninja clans, magical shit and aliens have to do with troubled inner city youths?

When was baxter white? Was it the original cartoon? I never actually watched that one, got into tmnt with the early 2000's show, and baxter was black in that too

I only said looks black maybe the new cartoon she is half black aswell

Yet here you are. Me being a fan of something doesn't make me autistic, you're just salty because you don't know jack shit. That's not my fault.

Uhh.. social outcast teenagers?

whole original comic was a perody. which is why they're dripping with sass and tude. also they were a little blacker as that was something largely missing from mainstream comics at the time

Yeah, Baxter started out as white.

Baxter was white in the cartoon

Since her last name is you know....O'neil....which is like what? Irish? That alone should tell you something.

I should have said most, dont but mutagen doesn't work like that in idw or 2011 cartoon or mirage

Not that gut, but that's how the 80's cartoon worked. Which admittedly cared more about selling toys and showing off a tickling fetish than explaining how anything worked.

What does being an outcast have to do with anything I just said?

Uh yeah it does. Explain it to me then, I can't wait to hear this.

no Baxter started out Black, they made him white in the cartoon and then changed him back to black in the early 2000s

True, but come on you know its a promo for the new cartoon

Calm down, sailor. I wasn't assuming your age, I was talking about me. My accepted star wars cannon is also out of date because I loved the Hand of Thrawn series, the XWing novels, etc. All things Disney has done away with.
I'm not salty. Im saying my nostalgia goggles are firmly attached and I'm okay with it. And that if I was the sort of person that kept up with all that bullshit... We'll I'm not. I consider those people to be autistic spergs.

I don't know how far back I have to go to catch you up to speed, but I know how much time I'm going to spend doing it.

Still an Irish family name. Shaq's got potato nigger hiding in his melon paych

Another thread about grown men getting pissed off about children's cartoons.

They are also inner city teens

Odd, can't imagine him being white. I'll have to watch the original show at some point

Oh shit, Sup Forums cool guy everyone. look out

So what? The logic being she is "half white" because her name is Oneil is faulty, as evidenced by the gargantuan black jiggler in the gif.

We are going in circles

I know, I'm just pointing out a comic is more than likely to follow.

Stop that meme, you don't even know what an autistic person even is or how they behave. I'm a fan of TMNT, that doesn't make me a sperg. Stop hating.

Condescending much?

Would you prefer if we were grown men arguing about politics that lead to no where?

Yep, he was white in the cartoon. But he changes to fly mutant not too long after introduced though and stays that way.

comic 1 april

American blacks are about 1/3 white on average cause poor paddies fresh off the boat didn't have many options. Which is why so many blacks have Irish names.

Was there a point to show me the pic or were you doing it for the hell of it?

You have to realize that the frizzy hair look was popular back then too to whites.

comic 1 baxter

Uh, April was originally a curvy latina. She's looking rather puerto rican in this new series.

STILL better than whatever the fuck was happening in those last movies.

yeah totally. I'm not saying she is or isn't from the books I always assumed she was. but I'm not really sure

So every mutanimal last contacted a human before exposure? The fat kid from 2011 toon contacted an evil space goo no one could see? In mirage splinter was the last to touch turtles they didnt all turn in to hybrid turtle rats!

Let's step away from race for a moment and contemplate why it is a bad idea to let everyone bastardize your intellectual property.

I bet they are crying about this every single night as they fall asleep on large piles of money, Scrooge McDuck style.

>teenage mutant ninja niggers?

>not "Teenage Mutant Nigga Turtles"

Missed opportunities 101, right here.

Pretty sure the other one is a kike too

What the fuck are you talking about?

No one knows, it's been a high debate and neither eastman nor laird will admit to it because I think they like how people debate about the reason behind it.

Slash mutated because of Raph who already had human components. Monkey Brain interacted with...a monkey. Pigeon Pete obviously had it with a Pigeon. Leatherhead is a bit different he was experimented on so it's not clear what happened to him. The fat kid became mutagen man because he came into contact with nothing. Why do you think animals transform? Or humans becoming animal like? (besides mutagen man and muckman) Mutagen man became like that because he contacted nothing when mutating and all that was around him was mutagen, that's why he hungers it so much, it went too far. Muckman became practically a zombie because he interacted with a bunch of decaying organic garbage

Context for the thread more than you in particular. I thought it had a half black look

> (You)
>What the fuck are you talking about?

Shhh. I'm not talking to you, fuckwit.

You being passive aggressive just proves my point about being a manchild.
>Would you prefer if we were grown men arguing about politics that lead to no where?
And where would this type of argument lead to? It's just fucking "DUDE NIGGERS LMAO"

I haven't said anything about niggers besides my first comment. I'm just educating people about my fandom that's all in hopes if they're bored they'd look into TMNT sometime.