Can some people help me find this girl this is my ex and she deleted all of her social media and I can't find her...

Can some people help me find this girl this is my ex and she deleted all of her social media and I can't find her... Her name is Cassie lands (pic related)

the lonely feels

maybe you are the reason she deleted all of her media?

No im not she's been gone for over a year she would text me everyday and I know she had problems and im worried but im not the reason she deleted it I know this

Riiiiiight psycho stalker.

Not gonna help you track down your prey so can rape and murder her.

I don't want to murder anyone good damn I miss her that's all jesus if you aren't going to help hen just fuck off

>filename
Yeah, OK, psycho.

Stalker

Freakshow, hope you get the doxxing you deserve. Fuck around here and leave some meta data, someone surely will. You deserve it for thinking that posting this shit wouldn't blow up in your face.

any more info? location, school, family?

I forgot the school she lives in New York and last I heard she was working somewhere named boces

Have you checked your basement, you fucking loon?
Stop stalking little girls.

She also has a twin sister named rose

She's 18 and im 17 im not stalking anyone I just miss someone very badly

Report it to the police as a potential missing person if you are "worried". You being on here and the situation kinda suggests you are trying to stalk her, aint gonna help you with that

Boys we got a cuck stalker fuck outta here and get over her faggot

Lmao hes 17 good work getting yourself banned fir being underage fag

Maybe you just need to get over it. This sort of shit happens. It's called character building. Don't build yourself in to a creep.
If she's gonna talk or see you again she will.
find some new bit.

sounds like ur trying to stalk her

Nypa

any more pics?

Not any more it was over a year ago and they we're deleted

I may or may not help. Chaos is always fun to aid but I applaud your attempts use this passion and emotion when you are finally broken you will join us on our dark crusade.

when you rape and kill her, the fbi are going to see that you made this thread idiot

Yeah I wouldn't bother posting this if I was going to

If I was going to rape and kill someone (which im not) do you think I would post it on Sup Forums... No of course not everyone could see this im not stupid im just trying to find someone who matters to me

Underage fuck off. You stupid fucking cunt. Go end your life.

I would tell you to end yours but...You must have no life if all you can do is insult me over the internet

WHOA REKT!!!!
SICK BURN

Bump... Still need help