Hey Sup Forums like my tshirt?

Hey Sup Forums like my tshirt?

Some white woman said she was offended because she was with her children in the restaurant. Well fuck her privileged children - they need to know that sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia is NOT okay.

All black and muslim people clap and hi-five me when they see my tshirt.

When will white people learn?

Fuck you, nazi.

Hey over weight fetal alcohol syndrome, how about you worry about getting your life in order before criticizing a guy who won an election with way less scum bag banker buddies. Your shirt is barely bottom of the brainlet spectrum. Must have been tough to use big words like 'fuck', way to show us your expanded vocabulary. Why shouldn't we just hand over the country to a mob of angry manginas like you. Kys

>When will white people learn?
back at ya.

I have a mexican great grandfather, I am not even remotely close to white.

see

see

Fuck Trump but only a true autist would wear a shirt like that, public decency exists.

Vikki Carr's grandfather was the president of Mexico. She was white enough.

I read the story about this dude's shirt. Short version is white people got upset and called both the owner and police while black and hispanic employees people kept complimenting/thanking him.

Assuming its true, what the fuck did you expect? As experiments go, this is about on par with dropping a bowling ball and a tennis ball off a building in terms of rehashing known results.

>Be a white person
>Be offended by white people
>Self loathing
>Whynotkillyourself.png?
>Doesn't understand that some people try to shield their kids from curse worse printed on shirt
>Also doesn't realize that said curse words are the size of a billboard with that fat belly
>Drinks his own cum
>Lets a nigger cuck with his with for racial and sexist equality
>Thinks he deserves it for years of patriarchy and institutional racism

This would be expected from some dumb kid, but at his age, he should know better. He wanted to make a big scene and all he did was embarrass himself.

If OP is person in picture, we work together...lol

link to article? i know the guy lol

oh noooooo, he doesn't agree with me on politics! he must a nazi! oh nooooooooooo

kys

> big·ot
> /ˈbiɡət/ noun
> a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

So t-shirt showing your bigotry in all it's profanity laced glory will show everyone who see's it that Trump is bigoted?

Hey, you look just like that dude whose wife I fuck on Tuesdays when he works late.

He looks like the love child of George Lucas and Seth Green

Better go and lose some weight you fat ugly piece of libshit

you should be ashamed wearing that in public where children can read it. you are the typical fag who thinks he is being edgy, but is in reality just a sad individual.

I know that the guy in the pic is not OP but if I saw this in public around kids, a beatdown would ensue

Of the guy or the kids? We need to clarify these things.

I approve of this message. Good for you OP.

yeah cause text on a shirt is more damaging to children than watching adults fight

you fucking manlet

> what is bait

If you see somebody with a shirt, a book or saying something you don't agree with always try to beat him up, its the trumpcuck way

that's not you, and that's not your t-shirt

It's also the alt-left way