Been texting a chick I met online

>been texting a chick I met online
>really cool
>good job
>extreme prude for her age
>looks cute and takes care of herself
>always tells me she wears makeup and uses iphone filters

I'm a straight male so i don't mess with filters or take many pics. How much of a trainwreck could this be? She looks pretty sexy in the pics.

Pic unrelated

daddyissues.jpeg

If you can't actually make out facial features from behind makeup and filters, you're an idiot. Or underage.

big daddy issues

Post pics, might be able to unfilter

The chin homie, run

any more we can compare this too?

Bla bla bla

thats a man

I can't bruh. I'd lose it all fast if even a headshot pic got back to her.

>Pic unrelated

Well...

>been texting a chick
>blah
>blah blah
>blah blah blah
>blah blah blah blah
>something interesting that has me worried

No further information will be provided. Solve my life problem, Sup Forums?

I feel ya. Too many faggots white knight though. I'm into her even if she ain't hot so it's all good.

Dude, you can literally see where she's trying to correct for flaws in the highlighting and contouring. Noty my fault you don't know enough about makeup or lighting to see it.

There are some apps that remove makeup - MakeApp. Imagine a few spots/acne scars and you'll have a close approximation.
You can also try one of the face analyzers like Anaface - it doesn't give you an accurate rating, but it does indicate how proportionate her face is, which in turn indicates at least her relative beauty - preferences like the shape of eyes or nose differ, but the symmetry is universal (makeup can hide that).
Doesn't she have social media with old photos without makeup?
You can also ask her to take a photo of herself without makeup - make an excuse in the lines of 'I bet you're really pretty without makeup and apps' or some shit, I'm not good at these things, so improvise yourself.

Also look for signs of fatness, like second chin, hair always covering the sides of her face, shaven and redrawn eyebrows.
As long as her makeup isn't 'Instagram tier', i.e. drag queen style, you have a pretty good approximation of her looks.

That’s not even the same person nigga

In my experience women with daddy issues always put out. Something about wanting male attention and knowing sex will get almost any males attention. If this chick is a prude then i dont think she has daddy issues.

No fucking way this is real

Shes crazy af. Its a trap (not saying she's actually a trap even though she might be) she'll lure you in with looks and no sex. 1 year later you'll be filing a restraining order

She's not. She's actually a poo that loves daddy.

Dangerous, there are so many things girls use to hide how they look. One is angle: does she take mostly face shots? She could be a fatty, look for visible collar bone if not there shes a fatty.

Check for variation in the pictures, if she mostly looks the same in all of them she will probably look like that, if they vary then she could be ugly.

Good luck, it can be a real shit show online dating.

They vary tbh. She always complains about a belly but looks thin in body pics. She did send me one face pic with a few spots on her face I think to gauge my reaction but she still looked cute just not as pretty as some pics.