Found this on my brother's phone. Wat do?

Found this on my brother's phone. Wat do?

fuck his butt, clearly.

Eat his fuckhole

ask for more pics

age?

Fuck his boyhole

tell him it's gonna be garbage day

Post more OP

Stop posting it on here.

Only 1 other picture on his phone

What kind of creepy little underage cunt goes through other people's phones? We're you looking for fapable images of your brother? You should probably end it all now before your family find out what creepy little shit you are OP.
I can see you now.. spindly, clammy little hands with dirty, bitten nails. Greasy hair, bad acne, backney, and psoriasis on your scalp and face. Five hair child moustache, unbrushed yellow teeth, 73% coverage of blackheads, and cum stained t-shirt and tracky b's.
You disgust every member of your family and every single one of them can't wait for you to move the fuck out. But you won't. They'll be stuck with you til they physically have to lever you hideous, useless carcass out the door when you're 34.
Cunt.

I she younger or older than you?

No u & tldr

post a pic of his face

I think it's pretty obvious that you need to eat that beautiful boipucci out like it's your last meal on earth.

Whoop his ass and call him a faggot. Tell him if he doesn't repent that you'll show the picture to your parents and everybody he knows.

"accidentally" show him your dick and then "accidentally" fuck his boipussi

don't forget the phimosis

Any tips on how to get into this position?

maybe let him accidentally catch you ajcking off xd

whats wrong with that vagina?

Message him saying you've just seen this hot girls ass and what his opinion is on it. Send him the pic of his butt. Say you want to fuck it. Fuck your brothers boipussy.

>shaved anus
>brown anus

he has obviously been sticking things up his butt for some time

your dick should be next

How do you know he's been doing that?

Shaving your asshole is done for either one or two reasons.
1. He's sticking things up his ass.
2. He fucking is a hairy mother fucker and doesn't want to wipe as much.

Ask to lick his asshole. Why do you need guidance on this?

Nice

>his

>my brother

faggots are evolving

Sticking things up to your anus isn't nothing to be ashamed of. The prostate orgasm is fucking sensational feeling.

I am well aware. Just stating that I am guilty of both reasons.