What is microdosing LSD like?

What is microdosing LSD like?

like a weaker version of of a full dose user

Take 4 like a man

not enough and it sucks, you get the jist but its not fun you wanna see visuals and be able experience it

Pretty relaxing, without any visuals.

how much is a microdose a half /\a quarter/ an eighth of a tab

Yeah

Why not just do mushrooms?

At least with shrooms you can see what they are, one never really knows what's in those lsd tabs.

like a boring version of a trip
no vizzys, no real shit, just some weird periphery shifts, slight increase in paranoid tendencies, slight increase in manic thoughts, increased creativity, lots of energy (think coffee but clearer), and possibly a vague sense of peace or harmony with the universe (only if you get that frequently from tripping and recognize it there). In my experience people who have never tripped have a hard time recognizing the subtleties of microdosing. Try taking four tabs, and seeing some colors. It's a lot more interesting and will give you a better idea of what acid is about.

lol i wouldn't tell somebody to go take 4 tabs 1 tiny one is enough to break your whole reality if theres alot on it

the chances that OP with no acid experience and probably substandard acid connects is gonna have access to 300+ug tabs is pretty much impossible. And unless he has access to a testing kit, the only way to test is to eat some yourself. Testing by eating one tab, if it's a weak tab, is effectively a waste of a tab, or worse - I actually only have "bad" (more uncomfortable than 'bad') trips on weak doses. Higher doses are generally better. I encourage anyone to embrace the psychedelic experience in its fullest, especially if it's your first time. Unless you have super expensive deep web acid produced by the finest chemists, chances are the tabs were re-soaked in methanol by whoever sold them to you or your dealer in order to effectively double/triple their profit, which means they're gonna be weak and it's gonna take you anywhere from 3 to 5 to really get you raging (I mean full synaesthesia, loss of contact with reality, death trip kinda shit. REAL shit.)

i guess im lucky i copped 300ug gel tabs

but you're probably right

if its actually 300uq half will be more than enough

yes, that's all there is to it, luck or really good connects. i'm not saying it's impossible to get good tabs but you gotta have a dealer who gets the top dollar shit.

99% of suppliers do re-soaks on the sheets in methanol, because it isn't the 60's anymore, it's piss easy to do, and people don't care about spreading the love molecule as much as they do about making a buck.

Not worth it imo, tried it a few times and besides some fakey placebo / overexticedness I can't get any shit done

subjective. for me, around 400ug is enough. I've met people who take double that to get exactly where I get. I honestly believe it comes down to you and how often you've tripped and how much you like your acid. real acid freaks are nuts with that, they'll drop a mg like it's nothing and a 200ug trip is like them waking up in the morning. dead ass, acid freaks are freaks

Bullshit, if you do acid that often that you need to take 200 microgram like it's nothing, you're either being lied to what dose it is, or you are not respecting the drug, losing the magic, building up a tolerance, and slowly losing your mind and detaching from reality. I had a friend who now can't have a proper conversation anymore because he was a dumb fuck acid freak like those. Now it's like talking to a slow/retarded guy. Pity because he was really smart and fun. Lsd and shrooms tolerance need a 2-4 week rest before you can trip 100 % again.

well acid freaks are almost all retards who do too much and end up with longterm tolerance/some serious perception imbalance towards what constitutes normal. But yes body chemistry varies, the point is with proper LSD it really does not take much at all so tread with caution. I personally find more is not really more, seems pretty pointless to me all the times I've done it, more of the same shit just more intense physically less mentally. Most of the people I've met who really push it frankly are just shit heads/very damaged usually. I can trip pretty hard off of even like 75uq though that said.

this guy knows

This is actually possible?

oh ya go to a dead head concert and talk to some of the dudes doing nitrous, you will see first hand

Well like I said for me 300-400 is perfect and I don't go there except for once every few years. I don't like to mess around with lighter doses because that pre-flight anxiety that I get before the visuals start stays with me basically the entire first half of the trip (because I don't get that rushing euphoria and the beautiful colors).

And you're right, most heads like that are pretty fucked up or carelessly use acid, but I would argue a lot of the brain damage is from other drugs like ketamine or nitrous or ecstasy or even heroin/meth for some.
I've met people who have stuck almost exclusively to psychedelics and use them once every few months and don't seem to have any noticeable brain damage other than mild HPPD and some serious 'spaciness' about them which isn't seriously unexpected. However I'm talking about someone really specific when I mention the 1mg thing, this person just seems to have an exceptionally high natural tolerance to acid, I don't know how else to explain it. They have done a lot but not necessarily frequently aside from one time where they tried to trip for a week (the most abusive they've been with it, to my knowledge).

i believe it

Yeah, every conversation with hims ends after 10 seconds with an endless monologue of that friend going on and on about stating obvious things, deeper meaning of words, how he sees everything, and conspiracy theorists. He's basically lost all his friends because it's impossible to talk with someone so deluded. Now he realized it after a year and he's completely off psychedelics. I think it will take a year again before he's normal again.

For sure the cocktail of shit these guys are taking does not help. Its gonna be interesting in 20 years to see the effects of a lot of these RC have as well. I have actually met a guy who needed 1mg to trip but he had some serious seratonin issues so it made functional sense. Guy was one weird ass dude. 1mg would have him at like 100uq, but guys like that are exceptions in my book. You can only fit so much water through a pipe...

Also I love low doses now, not really sure why but I never really go above 200uq. I usually do other things with it though

damn that's unfortunate i could see that happening to someone after so much acid

Yeah and you are right concerning the RC's, I think we haven't even begun to understand what they do to the brain in the short term, let alone the long term.
I disagree about "only so much water through a pipe," but only because it's LSD and the range of effective doses is so incredibly small to begin with. Plus it's not a 'pipe' per se but rather a bunch of widely dispersed 5-HT receptors in the brain as well as in the gut which are affected by psychedelics.
Anyway, personally, I tend to stick with mushroom liquor now. Much cleaner, and the shortness of the trip is very convenient for me, as my schedule doesn't allow for a full acid trip more than once every few years.

The worst part is he never realized it until it was too late. Impossible to argue with him. But some miracle made him stop tripping for a while now and I think it's gonna be alright.

its an off hand analogy lol if your seratonin/other parts of your brain is fucked and a small dose is not doing it more isn't going to really improve anything.

damn that's a terrible people who aren't good with their mind shouldn't even touch the shit

i couldn't imagine ever taking over 1000ug you would be so fucking clapped off your ass

1/2 at first time fuck me up big time

you'd probably be mowing the lawn in the winter at that point

its like wasting money

the only time i wanted to go to university with lsd microdosed I was waiting at the wrong bus station for 10minutes without realising.

eal microdosing should be like a tenth or less.

But microdosing sucks. just go for a little more if you want to feel good. a 4th of a tab is pretty euphoric without deep thoughts and visuals.
Or just go for the real thing and eat them all :)

Is it actually lsd? It's not easy to find.

Came here to say this. Thanks user.

Felt to me like drinking a fuck load of energy drinks first thing on a morning. I felt oddly focused but I also got the vasoconstriction effects as bad on a microdose as I do on 100ug. Maybe my microdose was a tad too much? It was blotter so it wasn't super accurate. Pretty sure my pupils were big too.

Microdosing is great but not really for recreation it's more of an anxiety/ depression handing method. I find it really nice when I need to be social as it puts me in a really up beat and positive mindset as well as supplying a nice subtle body high. Pair it with some weed and/or a beer or two and you'll find yourself having a rather pleasant day

Yeah it's like a treat

It's basically stimulating, mood-lifting, can be euphoric at certain intervals. You end up just feeling good. For me personally it seems to fill a neuro-chemical void in my brain and I pretty much end up feeling and operating as I normally do, however it is imposdible to feel angry or depressed.

Keep in mind that you can easily take more than intended if you are not careful. When I was mding unperfed wow there were a couple of times where I took 1/4 of a tab thinking I had a tolerance built up and it ended up being probably 30ug. This is very much a strong dose if all yo do is md and you have 0 tolerance. Visual effects like color enhancement and sharp edge detection become very pronounced in about 2 hours and you will be hit with waves of euphoria. You will have a rough time "being normal" for a few hours until it starts to taper off