twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imgur.com/a/62fPA

WE

WUZ

Get a gf you fuckin loser

t. triggered nigger

>triggered

Fucking losers in here

Get with the times. We are all black. White skin is a recent mutation.

Sorry, not into bestiality.

This movie is going to be cool

More!

Fuck those niggers. Master race reporting in

KANGZ

You mean decent mutation

Hnnnnnnnng

What if I told u that monkeys n humans shouldn't mix

Get a load of this square.....

Your mom fucked up then

These are dark times we live in.

You fapping yet op?

Look guys at this pathetic incel searching for the right thread to post some unfunny webm to feel good about himself for a moment.

no, even if that sheboon was human, she is way too fat.

>and for our mascot we'll use someone thats only 1/16th black!
>that will show everyone how hot black girls are!

hahah what?

If so, then whiteness and the physical traits associated with it must have been seen as aesthetically desirable. Which is true considering how ugly niggers tend to be

man did Sup Forums get a sudden influx of teenagers this past year or so? this kind of bs was trite and boring a year ago, and people had more creative ways of trying to be funny. now it's just this dumbed down nonsense.

Is that supposed to make us horny for black wimmins? Because no. You can bet that pussy smells like rotten fish and dirty ass, because the only time it gets exposed to air is when its getting plowed by nigger dicks.

That nigger is ugly as fuck. Evolve, nigger!

It's either a bunch of teens whose parents obviously don't love them enough or a bunch of paid shills pushing shit agendas. But willing to bet it's a bunch of "edgy" neckbeards.

Lazy bitch needs to lose at least fifty pounds.

She's perfect imo

>hair makeup and nails are perfect
>fat as fuck
Yeah you really showed me something with that one...

Nice try, but you can't accurately determine skin tone from what they were working with. It's a total mock up, the worst sort of propaganda.

Some people aren't racist scum like you. What's the prop bob

>only believes in studies that stroke ego and/or validate beliefs

Idiot

She looks like she has back problems, a receding hairline, and small cranium. That amount of fat buildup is indicative of a disorder. Your kids would look hideous.

Stay a virgin neckbeard

Yum!
Chocolate milk.

>only believes in studies that stroke ego and/or validate beliefs
Where did I say this? Nice non existent refutation by the way, you self-impressed fuck.

This would be considered necrophilia.

Are you from ED circa 2006?

......you did. Very indirectally but you said it

>suddenly
youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE

Fucking lol. She honestly looks hideous, like week old ham hock. Be sure to stock up on Valtrex, mate. You're going to need it.

It's "indirectly," you utter fucking tard. And, no, I did not. Your comprehension skills are garbage, much like your spelling.

Right? Now this is a real woman. Fucking bigger lovers

Seriously, black and most mixed race women are nasty. Only people who are like 1/16th black are ok.
They just get fat in all the wrong places, and that face.

True.

>Nice try, but you can't accurately determine skin tone from what they were working with. It's a total mock up, the worst sort of propaganda.

You straight up denied the research. I'm assuming because it caused your mildly autistic brain to become triggered? Did you talk to your counsellor about it? The rest I assumed because you related the research to 'propaganda'. You disagree with the study, right?

Take your weeb shit and shove it up your ass. Niggers and weebs are the worst.

Faggot

Jaylene!

Fuck you nigger. Im white and yoy can die. Go watch cape ape

>You straight up denied the research
I questioned the conclusion based upon prior knowledge - something people are, thankfully, still encouraged to do in an academic environment.
> I'm assuming because it caused your mildly autistic brain to become triggered? Did you talk to your counsellor about it? The rest I assumed because you related the research to 'propaganda'. You disagree with the study, right?
The rest of this is just ad hominem. What do you expect me to do with it? You obviously lack impulse control. Learn to control yourself before entering into another argument.

Man just regurgitate your own ideals. Hope it all works out for you.

But you said its a total mock up.... the worst kind of propaganda
Does your mom know you're online?

Do you have a memory problem?

The only people bothered by this movie are Stormfront and Sup Forums. Many may argue that the two sites are pretty much the same thing. Its not even out yet but the sheer autistic faggotry it has boiled up in the loins of Sup Forumsack manlets and post-ironic meme racists is palpable. Its almost as if people don't want this movie to be good.

You've given me no reason to alter my beliefs. I'm not going to concede just because you decide to throw a fit while offering, quite literally, zero in the way of rebuttal or an effective alternative.

Christ. You niggers are terrible at discourse.

Real woman thread

not the same girl......

Sup Forums 2018 fer ya

i mean

>But you said its a total mock up.... the worst kind of propaganda
That's an assertion, not ad hominem.

>You niggers are terrible at discourse.
You're not exactly a thespian yourself, Jim Bob.

A nigger by any other name...

Your parents really must hate you

Faggot

Both my parents love me and are proud of the work I've done so far. Can you say the same?

Kys

Sims doesn't count neckbeard

nice one user!

im not bothered by the movie being made, im bothered by the obscene amount of obviously paid shilling proclaiming it the greatest moment in movie history before it's even released, along with the strong implication any negative reviews are simply racist trolls (again, before its even released).

This

Niggerman and the holy city of Watermelonia

It's a literal bullshit result, they even modeled "his" face off of the stereotypical smug white liberal who just won some minor debate via mass shaming and silencing opposition.

Bet youre a flatearther

What if race was a just a benign social construct that came from human tribal nature, species was the only relevant distinction to science?

Also all this debate over racism just keeps us endlessly distracted from the actions of the ruling class.

Nigger

I don't believe in this "science" ... But even if I did, it was clearly GOD's Will that I was blessed with clean, desirable, White skin.
The Lord doesn't make mistakes.