Kershaw sucks

Astros

Calyton Kehrsaw.

Mariners!

MARINYAS

Injuns desu

Hope >we don't get bootyblasted by the Astros

You should win at least 1 game senpai

Is Kershaw gonna complete this game or what? Why players continue to "jump" on Kershaw's FB only to have him retire the side on 7 pitches is funny. It only works if you're good, the strategy is to get him out as soon as possible.

I don't trust them to not get swept.

Then again, I'm not sure how good Houston really is aside from all the dicksucking I see here.

Well they won 9 of 10 games so they're in for a L

Joc Pederson needs a fresh dose of pilates.

They're the GOAT

We out here in the rain, may just have to get the whole series tomorrow desu

*blocks your basepath*

*strikes out the entire season*

Here's to somehow salvaging the series

1stros

Not a Rockies fan but I'm glad to see a fresh face on the come-up

How about that Blackmon, tho

Here's to a further abstraction.

Mets own the league and this general

Remember when /mlb/ memed the Rockies into 1st place over the offseason by sheer willpower?

Clayton Kershaw after 7 scoreless innings today has a career 1.29 ERA at ATT Park.

Factually incorrect. This is a Dodgers general.

But Remember:
>Nolan Ryan made the most post-season appearances as an Astro (3 times)
>His best ERA was as an Astro at 1.69 ERA in 1981

His career numbers against the Giants are around the same @ 1.5. Some crazy stuff

As long as we win like on that sac fly bunt

>Clayton Kershaw after 7 scoreless innings today has a career 1.29 ERA at ATT Park.
Nice.

Man you're autistic as fuck buddy.

Better watch out, it's weaponized

Been really lovin' Nolan since last season but I'm a fan of all the usual suspects in our lineup.

Christ I wish Story was doing as well as he did last year though

>calling someone autistic
>in /mlb/
Feel free to leave at anytime

this nigga Romo man lol why Kersh didn't finish this game?

This 2bqh

Your lineup seems to have a solid BA, including Nolan and Blackmon. Question is, who's the weakest link in the Rockies Lineup/pitching?

If it's a matter of batting, then Story whenever we have him. Guy's still solid on defense but he's got a BA of .180 right now. Sad considering up until he was injured last year the man was a machine.

Hard to say when it comes to pitching, though. Personally don't much care for Freeland.

Kershaw fucking Shaw

>Ubaldo starting vs Fulmer
>O's roster moves were calling up the worst reliever and a guy who hasn't even made the AAA bullpen
If the tigers don't win tonight it'll be quite the achievement

>If the Astros play 1 game over .500 the rest of the season, they'll finish with 90 wins

>lose games for the glorious tank for beer
>Kenny about to get his cuban man
things are alright for the down arrows

What yall no bout sum orange ducks?

what do you want us to do?

You know what would be alright? If you just became a Cubs fan you optimistic peace of shit. I fucking hate people enjoy the White Sox. They make my every waking moment miserable. I fucking hate them and you should too.

Tonight is going to be a shitshow into the 12th, again

It could be worse: you could break the record for longest professional baseball game ever played tonight.

Cabrera's not playing \o/

The 80 pitch perfect game is on

>this man is so upset that other fans are enjoying their team that he is literally foaming at the mouth
Calm down son

Have fun

No serious fan can ever enjoy the White Sox without a lobotomy. You are a fucking faggot.

Cabrera's not the problem this time
JD is a beast

Cry more m8, I'll enjoy myself as the sox tank for "glory" and beer

H Y P E
Y
P
E

Do Marlins fans exist?

How do you even play a 50 inning game? That's like 24 straight hours of baseball.

hey I am a marlins fan and know several marlins fans.

This team fucking sucks.

it was over 4 days iirc

They call the game at some point and resume play the next day.

>getting swept by a team the Yankees exposed
yeah, they do suck

Was thinking at work today. Thoughts on #17 and #44 being retired?

it didnt take just 24 hours
>Chukyo High School beat Miura Gakuen High School in the longest game in National High School Rubber Baseball Tournament history Sunday, winning 3-0 in the 50th inning after four days and 49 scoreless innings
The box score from the is simply astounding. Both pitchers threw complete games. Chukyo’s Taiga Matsui threw 709 pitches over 50 shutout innings, while Miura Gakuen’s Jukiya Ishioka threw 689 pitches but finally surrendered a two-run double that broke the game open.

The game started on August 28th, and teams played 15 innings over the next three days. Had the game reached the 54th inning, the winner would have been decided by a draw, which seems like a terrible way to settle such a spectacle. After the game ended, both teams lined up and bowed to each other.

I guess the japanese dont care about blowing out arms even after I assumed the team went home and rest each day

they are the worst team in the league and have no future for the next couple of years regardless of the new owners. they have no farm system, no pitching, and the most bloated contracts.

Loria is such a shiesty person

but stanton

That's no game, that's an exercise in torture. Holy shit they went for 600+ pitches.

I'm all for it

Stanton is not worth a 10 year 120 million dollar contract even if he was the greatest player of all time.

MARI-
N-..nyas!

My thoughts were, with Berkman, it'd be retiring the last of the Killer Bee's

With Oswalt, well he was an Astro for 12 years. 12 years of your career being dedicated to a team while being as good as he was I think is deserving.

Also love the fact they were both officially retired as Astros together.

>10 year 120 million dollar contract
>120 million

umm

Shit I had no idea it was 325 MILLION with a capital M.

Prime Oswalt was absolutely ridiculous to watch. Some of my best baseball memories right there.
And Lance was my favorite growing up. I actually taught myself to switch-hit when I was 9 or 10 because of him.

Who in their right fucking mind would pay someone a 325 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR 13 YEARS!?!?!?!

New THE SHOW event is OP as fuck.
Lefties pitchers v right batters only.
Average scoreline like 7-6

Kershaw was offered 300M over the next 10 when he was 24. He declined it.

in 2022 alone I believe they are paying him 34 million dollars.

he is just MUHHHH power man. such a meme.

Loria did this shit because he knew he was never going to pay the contract.

I hope for your team's sake they Bobby Bonilla his contract. Would rather pay 1 million dollars for 300 years than pay 100 million a minute practically.

>2022
Players have already been making 32+ for a couple years now.

>an ancient Albert Pujols is still getting made 26 million a year.

>mest

Kershaw is the only good contract on that list and he's actually UNDERPAID.
Worst has to be Hayward.
Pujols, Miggy, JV have performed good enough, but still not quite good on the backend.

Beat the Mest.

Would you pay Bryce Harper 325 Gorillion/10 years?

pls no bully its only May and the season is already over

He's a good player, yes, but I wouldn't want my team to take that contract. Is he worth that much? Yeah, he's that good. /mlb/ memes have made people believe memes as fact.

Karma is punishing the fuck out of the >mest for all the annoying memes, pompous shitposting and GOAT rotation bullshit. Your tears are delicious.

Astros

Where is the Oriole gamethread?

I would pay Bryce Harper 3 chicken nuggets and $5.07 a year.

Lol Bobby bonilla that contract. HAHAHA thats a great suggestion.

I still dont know who has the worst future. mest or marlins?

Next will be the disastros. When they flame out, holy shit, it's going to be something to watch for.

March 2017
Me: The Mets rotation will never make it through the season.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Me: Reasons and history.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Me: Evidence and data.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Me: Facts and research.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fast forward to April 30, 2017
Me: The Mets rotation is ded.
Mets fans:

Stop spamming this

Keep spamming this

literally the worst copy pasta. at least >tfw no old/fat is funny

There is a thread in where the weaboo cuckboi has a spergout over being told that syndergaard would have TJS or major injury by summer of 2017. Someone needs to pull that thread and make a meme of it. Shit was too funny.

Has krabs killed himself yet?

It's funny because it's true.