/copalib/ - Copa Libertadores

Chumagoat, White Knight of the Tihuantinsuyu edittion

Copa Libertadores, general conmebol leagues discussions and stream sharing (bonus concacaf)

Yesterday results
> Zulia 0-0 Nacional
Nacional didn't make it, if Lanus wins today, they are in and Chape out
> Libertad 1-1 Sport Boys
> Alternative Mineiro 4-1 Godoy Cruz
Galo 1st, Tomba 2nd, Libertad to Sudamericana
> Millonarios 1-2 Emelec
Both stay alive in their group, Melgar has another chance. River is gonna be first unless Emelec wins last match by 4 goals.

TODAY
>The Strongest (BOL) - Santos (BRA)
>Sp.Cristal (PER) - Santa Fe (COL)
>Lanús (ARG) - Chapecoense (BRA)
>San Lorenzo (ARG) - Flamengo (BRA)
>U.Católica (CHI) - Atl.Paranaense (BRA)

> Group 2
If Sporting Cristal loses today, they are out of everything. If The Strongest wns at home and Sante Fe doesn't win in Peru, THE STRONGEST TO RO16

> Group 7
if Lanus wins today, they are in and Chape out

> Group 5 GROUP OF DEATH
Flamengo in if
- They win
- They draw
- They lose but Atl Paranaense doesn't win.
San Lorenzo in if
- They win
- They draw and Paranaense doesn't win
They lose and they are OUT anyhow
Atl. Paranaense in if
- They win
- They draw but San Lorenzo loses
They and they are OUT anyhow
U. Catolica in if
- They win and San Lorenzo loses
Any other situation is death for them
TUMORRO
>Bootleg Barcelona (ECU) - Estudiantes (ARG) 19:30
>Melgar (PER) - River Plate (ARG) 21:00
>Botafogo (BRA) - Atl.Nacional (COL) 21:45
Estudiantes and A.Nal loses are elimination.
River is practically 1st, Melgar loses and they are out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2siTnbtrVoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw38m8c3JgU
youtube.com/watch?v=8gnVTBVIQT8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zbu1WYG7oA
youtube.com/watch?v=uymM-ETi-7k
youtube.com/watch?v=at5wwzws3fE
youtube.com/watch?v=5bV29glnEMg
youtube.com/watch?v=vD2xUOwcMgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there have been German immigrants to South America just like there have been non-white immigrant to Germany
Paraguay had the son of a German immigrant as dictator for a couple of decades for example

bumping for epicness

Lads, does Santos have any chance of stopping THE STRONGEST?

>mfw i'm Hitler's grandson

does Santos or dos Santos?

it's just bant papu. Chumacero is full indio, which is why is a meme for him to be """""white""""".

Santos is a team m8

dos Santos is an actor m8

nevar 4get

/rug/mind

what

For me, it's Santos

Espero que gane San Lorenzo y U Catolica

was a good thread

Yeah, Fuck Flamengo!

Any streams?

STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS

LA PAZ THE STRONGEST vs SANTOS FISHES
youtube.com/watch?v=2siTnbtrVoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw38m8c3JgU
youtube.com/watch?v=8gnVTBVIQT8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zbu1WYG7oA
youtube.com/watch?v=uymM-ETi-7k
youtube.com/watch?v=at5wwzws3fE

LIMA BREWERS vs BOGOTA HOLY FAITHS
youtube.com/watch?v=5bV29glnEMg

Flamengo getting eliminated and Catolic going through is not a possible situation.

it truly was

/copalib/ is always a good thread mane

Never underestimate Flamengo's ability to fuck it up on Libertadores or Copa Sudamericana.

>Flamengo getting eliminated and Catolica going through is not a possible situation.

I mean, both at the same time.

the games are not at the same time? I'm getting this right or it's google broke?

am I a banwagon for supporting Millos? I-I saw them play last year in the derby bogotano

Flamengo is in in that scenario regardless, but at least U Catolica goes to Sudamericana.
I wonder how many of these there are. Just off the top of my head:
>Santos Laguna (Mex) - Santos (Brz)
>Club America (Mex) - America de Cali (Col)
>Municipal (Gua) - Municipal (Per)
>Comunicaciones (Gua) - Comunicaciones (Arg)
>Olimpia (Hon) - Olimpia (Par)
>Platense (Hon) - Platense (Arg)
>Alianza FC (Esa) - Alianza Lima (Per)
I know I just took too long thinking of the above

It's actually a shame one of the four teams is no getting anything.

btw, there is a chance of San Lorenzo out of Sudamericana too?

I repeat my hopes for a UFC night

>Bejar Ano

Chumasteiger's first on-target.

Ballon D'or when

R E F B A L L
E
F
B
A
L
L

Maybe if UC wins and CASLA is BTFO by a big margin?

Chumessisteiger IS the system.

escobar and chummy are too good for this team

>tfw you've been watching Cristal-Santa Fe instead of Chumangod and THE STRONGEST

>tfw I post that right before a golazo

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

de guatemala a guatepeor heheehheheheh

Sopinha de macaco pro Bruno henrique

One does not simply touch ChumasGod

Sopa de llama when

Arango tends to do that every blue moon

UMA DELICIA

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO CHUMACERO

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he cant keep getting away with this

CHUMAGOD

I don't believe this guy isn't going to the WC

Lucas Limao Taiti has a really big head

Are we going to have some half time rochas?

Chumastaiger GOATing in this bitch

I went to your country and lots of germans were like Boateng. Germany is mestiza.

When I say CHUMA, you say STEIGER!

CHUMA

STEIGER!

BREAKING NEWS: BRAZIL'S CURRENT PREZ HAS BEEN RECORDED AUTHORIZING A 500K MONIES BRIBE TO A CORRUPT POLITICIAN WHO IS IN PRISON FOR HIS SILENCE, ITS ON EVERY CHANNEL RIGHT NOW, THE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE!

post some faveladas already

>aypol tri yard

Riots when? what happens next

How is that NOT a red card?

Brazilian refballing

WHEN IS U DE CHILE-PARANENSE STARTING? NOW OR IN A HOUR? EVERY WEBSITE GIVE ME DIFFERENT HOURS

same time that the other game from same group

we have Copa Argentina Ro64 today too.

in 35 bings Independiente vs Camioneros, first of the Big Five to play CA this year.
fun fact: the president of Independiente is the founder and father of the president of Camioneros

Bolivia is probably getting the points Chile and Peru stole them behind the desks. Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia, Uruguay and Ecuador joined Bolivia's petition and the FIFA accepted it

Still, that's not enough. Would be great seeing Chumacero in the WC

The Strongest 1 - 1 Santos

holy shit based santos

>this fucking group

I really wanted The Strongest to win...

>asking for oxygen
>they take him away in the little cart while he says no

lmao

PEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALTY

How on earth did he manage to fuck that penalty up?

OH NO

>El patron del mal

top fucking jej

>the city of medellin

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIJUEPUTAAAAAAAAAAA

strongest 2-1 santos

lel

(you)

stop lying piece of shit

fuck i got cheated by my app. wrong alarm

The """"""""""strongest""""""""""

>flag
>the other match has a colombian team

>uruguayan thought process

>(you) in turk

OneFootball?

>brazilians say uruguayans are 'catimbeiros'
>do it the entire fucking game

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

XUPA TEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER, VAI SE FUDER, CUZAO

On the first game between Palmeiras and Peñarol I saw more time-wasting than I've seen any brazilian team do the entire season.

KKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah sure, brazilians never do anything they gud bois example of fair play

absolutely ridiculous, i hope santos get eliminated in a humilliating match

LEL

nah its turkish app called "mackolik". appearantly goal got cancelled by ref

also

>the strongest

what's the best match to watch now lads?

>We will be the bad guys next week
Fucking bring it

But Uruguayans really like and rely on using gamesmanship to win games, it's always hard to win Uruguay's NT and Uruguayan teams because of that.

We also use it, but not as much as you guys