Yo I have a what the picture says. What do I do?

Yo I have a what the picture says. What do I do?

Wait thats not normal... shit also would like to know what to do

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

yo that frenulum is pretty tight bro

Surgery

I had that when I was a kid. It ripped and bled for a few days but afterwards it was okay

So do i, surgery can fix but i just deal with the downward curve of my penis

OP’s dick be like

you're not cut, congrats

I had this surgery. Now i look for the pictures so you know what to expect

Here OP. Sorry for low resolution

your dick looks like a prolapsed anus

Kek

i cut that shit years ago. less premature shits better cut it like jews they say

how was life Before and after?

you can tie the shit off, you get a sewing needle with some string, put it through and tie it hard as you can, it'll slowly cut through without you knowing, that's what i did with mine, it didnt hurt to much at all, just make sure you sterilize everything so you dont get an infection or some shit

Get a frenuloplasty

xd

Boot what side the seepee comes out?
The seepee broke how broke it like picture

how long does that take to heal

Fuck a bitch and act shocked on her behalf when gallons of blood starts pouring out of her vagina.Shit's giggles.

Im uncut so it only gets like that when the foreskin gets pulled back. Basically makes sex suck...

Snip it with toenail clippers

Post results

men or women?
the ceep e can front of my sister she pulls her hair up like to push aside but no for real