Single mothers

Well Sup Forums.... Is she right? Should the act of bringing a child into the world be a sentence to be put into poverty?

Who the fuck would fuck that swamp donkey. .fake

>single mother
>single mother
>single mother

"big daddy government help me please"

whore opinion discarded.

No way, Jose!

All young men on Sup Forums should go impregnate women and start paying child support while being alienated from their children in family courts!

Single motherhood makes a strong nation.

Motherhood shouldn't, but single motherhood should be degraded, shamed, and discouraged in every way possible.

It is the AIDS of western civilization.

>so imma get fucked and squirt a bag of welfare out of me and you guys better be ok with that

>I can't perform my prime biological directive without the support of someone, likely a man
Where were you when women claimed their inferiority

when white people seem to be the majority it was all 'population control' and birth control up the ass but now theres blacks galore and Muslims everywhere its 'muh birthrates' for the was minorities

Where's the dad?

Yes it fucking should if you keep having kids without the means of sustaining them.

He's dead to them

No, there should be financial support and support in caring for the children.

But shagging loads of men and poping out kids then living on child tax credits shouldn't be a lifestyle, she should have to work a part time job and have either a grandmother, sister, or the father named as a part time carer.

You shouldnt be having kids if you cant afford them. Doing so makes you a shitty parent and an even shittier person. Having kids isnt some mandatory thing, and no, not everyone should have 5

>It costs money to feed and clothe children
Who would have thought of that

I 100% agree with this. Just because she wanted two kids, she shouldn't be allowed to force her disinterested mobile sperm donor (father) into poverty due to child support. So with that, I'll stand behind her in the abolition of child support.

Unless she only means herself and just wants more hand outs. In that case, she can fuck right off.

How is it our fault or responsibility to take care of her and her shit family? Hell my mother has been single since I was 5 and we never had a problem. Utilities never got shut off and food was always plenty. Having a child isn't the end of the world and doesn't mean poverty. Fat lazy fucks who get dicked by Tyrone cause poverty.

>You shouldnt be having kids if you cant afford them. Doing so makes you a shitty parent and an even shittier person. Having kids isnt some mandatory thing, and no, not everyone should have 5

Should the act of being forced against your will to support the plague of single mothers be a sentence to a sexless existence?

It's only fair that if we enslave men to provide for single mothers through the welfare state and divorce rape that they are also enslaved to provide sex to single men.

It's not a fucking hard concept. Men provider wealth and security in exchange for sex. Men even gave women a chance to be providers themselves absent the need for reliance on men and they still fucking failed at it.

Guys i have a feeling its gonna slop into the bachelor tax argument if theres any redditors lurking right now.

No because one should be financially stable before having children.

>Know the cost of having children
>Can't afford it, have kids anyway
>Complain about it

kek

We don't live in Star Treks Federation, where practicality is no longer a concern and all domestic issues can be addressed with the sole constraint of any problem being achieving an ideal solution. You're welcome to dream of perfect worlds where you can do what you want while skipping alongside cute puppies with a rainbow always around the corner but that doesn't mean it'll ever be real or even possible.