Why does Sup Forums dislike John Oliver?

Why does Sup Forums dislike John Oliver?

Serious question

IT'S

Why does Sup Forums not like John Oliver? I mean, right? Hello? It's 2016!

Answer this question instead: why has the name "Bernie Sanders" almost never appeared on his show, even during the Democratic Primaries?

[CURRENT YEAR]

He's anti-Semitic

PEOPLE

I don't
It's just that those who hate him are a lot more vocal.

he's liberal

>Inb4 dude I'm a liberal and I can't stand this guy

sure

Nah I don't consider most Clinton supporters liberals. I've learned this election being a Democrat does not mean you're a Liberal.

We have this thread every day.

Too white

unfunny

random childish humor for dumb people and women

literally a paid shill, coordinating with the clintons for years to help them get what they want

He's the worst kind of pro-capitalist shill. The neoliberali kind who thinks everyone can be happy and get along even though they're exploited, while he gets a huge paycheck for regurgitating jokes someone else wrote for him. Yeah, this system works great for him because he's rich and doesn't do shit. That means that Joe Bluecollar fixing cars in Des Moines, Iowa has to be happy that he has enough after a 10hr workday to afford a six pack and a subscription to Netflix.

John Oliver and his ilk will be the second against the wall.

Because the "alt right" are easily offended faggots

his brand of liberal oriented humor is derivative of the past 16+ years. it's just not funny anymore. people want something fresh. it's why something like MDE, which is rather mediocre, gained as much traction as it has.

So you're alt right if you find his Sanders blackout somewhat strange? You're alt right if you're annoyed that he twisted Jill Stein's insistence on a followup investigation into Saudi ties to 9/11 into her being a truther?

He's actually pretty good in that he often covers topics no one else does. His only problem is that sometimes he falls into the SJW mental trap pit .

Exactly. If he at least cared or tried to care about them maybe I wouldn't mind him. Shane I used to like Oliver now I want him to fuck off back to England.

TWENTY

DUDE CURRENT YEAR LMAO!

Jealousy.

I am not american, and have never watched his show.

But his face pisses me off.

He's Reddit incarnate.

I started to dislike liberal talk shows back in like 2007 even when I was a liberal teenager.

Why would I care about them now?

Do you expect libs to watch REDEYE?

Is that show still on even? I don't watch cable

>"Hurr republicans are stupid": the circle jerk: the show

There's your answer

I dislike him because it's the current year.

"i'm a comedian therefore i'm also a reporter and my opinions are fact" the show

Fagot still won't talk about TPP.

THE NUTSHACK