Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/sTfkE8E.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=z6agp2avxl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claimed.

Claiming best girl.

Y.U.K.I

yes.
this is the best I could get. I think it looks kinda yellowish, but perhaps there is a tinge of green. either way it looks kinda cheap, and the color doesn't match the color of the legs.

It's easy to get stressed, any particular reason?

There's an extra ring in the reticle to indicate optimum range. Every bow has a special arrow coating that increases damage at closer ranges too

Claimed~~

Ow hey, you that mediator guy I've been hearing a shit ton about? Nice to meet ya!

hi

good! this is worth it then
hi
lots, but none i think i can really get into

How are ya comrade?

I'll take that as a 'yes' then. Ya left 1 week before I was back from a 4 or so month hiatus from waifu threads so.... I was confused af when people were talking about ya.

Goodnight everyone.

take what as a yes? im confused

Have people been talking about me that much?

I understand. I kind of became a punching bag around here because I shared some personal stuff.

Goodnight cute.

i'm not feeling too well, just woke up
how about you
goodnight! hope you sleep well
yea, i've seen.. sorry about that

Does anyone know if Monster Hunter World is worth buying? I was considering buying it for my PS4
cute images are why life is worth living.

'Quite a bit' that would be the understatement of the year dear comrade! Mainly positively though and how they missed ya. Glad to finally meet ya.

YES, YES and YES. Been playing it with some of the people here. it's gucci.

Any painkillers?

Sorry, wasn't meant for ya. Nice to meet ya comrade user!

but you already know me

Is it a chinese bootleg?

I didn't know that..
The dragon piercer animation is pretty cool too.

It's definitely worth it.

idk they usually just make me sad but if they make you happy that's great
nope

Ehh who are you then? There are just soooo many anons here lately.

that makes things difficult then comrade

your best friend

yea...

You don't need to apologize, it's my fault. I shouldn't have shared anything too personal

Somehow I doubt that.

It's pretty cool, but takes a long time to fire. I've only really been using it when a Monster is down.
It seems to be intended for fairly close range, dodging immediately charges your arrow up one level

I don't think so. came from a japanese company, was shipped from Osaka, packaging is in Japanese, and appears to be attributed to a Japanese company. I just think it's cheap. it's old, dating to the first game before the series had any popularity. on top of that she's gutter tier in terms of character popularity.
why would they make you sad?

Name please.

It really was though, so I was kind of looking forward to meeting ya.

that ruins the fun though

So who are you then? That wannabe stalker?

yea that's probably a good idea
because anime girls will never be real
>alice will never hold your hand
why even live tbh

i dont think thats me? i havent stalked anyone

Then I honestly don't know who you are

i think this is my favorite arisu image you have
top cute

do i need a picture? take some guesses

You can use traps to stop the monster or flashpods to make it run in circles for a while. Dragon piercers are pretty good out of range too afaik.
Also: Flashpods are great btw. Shoot one on the ground or where the monster is looking when it's flying and it drops to the ground and starts flopping.

How far are you? Hunted Pukei Pukei?

You like it though? That's the most important part.

I was skeptical because some people seem to not like me. There are a few people that just say mean things about and to me.

Well I hope you feel better

I'm hunting a tobi-kadachi now, I think I'm four or five hours in now

What do you think of the egg quests for max gains and getting yolked?

You can see her in your dreams if you try hard enough. it's actually where my thing for Yagyuu started.
admittedly I feel a slight pain in my chest every time I look at it. not quite sure why. but I do like it.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

dunno, too manu different ones.

Well, I mostly saw positive things. Besides, I don't have a have a reason to dislike you yet.

I think that's what you feel when you shove a rusty spoon up yours..... luckily I had comrade chara to help me with that shit

Thank you comrade~

come on
you basically love me

Donger no donging

Dunno, homu or some shit?

Go away Haruhi
Stop being a fucking creep

no im better

give me a (You) me Sayori

duwuwuwuke

Who then? 1 pic at least would help a ton

same, how happy she is to hold your hand, her tearing up, it's just great.
i don't dream very often, or don't remember them at least. i would do a lot to have a dream with arisu. maybe i should try lucid dreaming

how am i being a creep
this should help enough

Heh. It's a huge time sink.
Do you use the focus camera? You can change how it works in the options. Thing gave me a headache.

Those are the best quests! It's a shame there's only so few of them..

That's good and.. not so good..

Ehhh..... dunno? Fucking haru or some shit?

Thank god there are hardly any, shit's annoying

yay good job

That's good then. But I wouldn't be surprised if some people tell you bad things about me.

I don't really need to, it's easy to free-aim

it depends a lot on your stress levels and how tired you are. also if you smoke marijuana. people under a lot of stress tend to dream less or not at all, and going to bed high results in not having dreams (according to my brother who smokes). Lucid dreaming is very tricky and I'm not good at it, but if I want to have a dream about Yagyu, I just have to spend a lot of time thinking about her before bed, and while im laying in bed with my eyes closed. if I can get into a half-asleep state while thinking about her I begin to have decent dreams about her.
it's not that bad. the figure is 3 times bigger than I thought it was going to be, so I'm happy about that.

hey lil mama

Tis fiiiiine, I'm already glad that I got someone new to talk to. So, what ya into? Aside from disappearing and making me wonder who you are kek.

Do any albums even come close to Trout Mask Replica or should I just give up on finding new albums?

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of heresy and debauchery.

Ul-Fenesis claimed

DIABLOS PIECE OF SHIT REEE
I should upgrade my armor

Hey comrade canadian, I would offer to carry you but since you ignore me..... Keep rolling and poking him, and I hope you'll have a nice day

Hello.

hello

thank you, i hope people stop bullying you
i'm quite stressed as of recent, don't smoke
she's pretty much all i think about when laying in bed

>annoying
You mispelled the best.

Oh right. Forgot bow doesn't have much problems with camera..

1/7 scale?

Git gud!
Use sonic pods, traps, flashpods. You can also trap and tranq it when it's weak and goes to sleep.

Hello Vali, how are you doing today?

git gud son.

It's probably a stress related thing then. I have a similar problem. a good trick to get past that is if you do dream be sure to write the dream down as soon as you wake up. the more you write dreams the easier it will become to dream.
sounds right.

I like baking, interacting with children, and playing RPG games

They won't, some people just hate me and it won't change

No, you stay a medium-close distance and point the sharp stick at the scary thing

Don't reply to me or my posts ever again

hi

yea i try to do that
just filter them if you can
it has been installed, now to see if it works (and is even in english)

Hi user. How's your Monday going?

I'm glad that you are here now. How's your day looking up?

arent we best friends?

Ow that's nice, I suck at baking even though I have been cooking for myself since 7 years of age. And what rpg games? You picked my curiosity dear comrade!

what kind of RPG games do you like? I used to hate them as a kid so I haven't played very many, but I've been getting into them.
well, reducing stress helps too, but I know first hand that's not a very easy thing to do. what helps me is breathing exercises. I just focus on the air moving in and out of my lungs, and less on the things that im doing, and the worries I have, and it seems to put me in an unusually calm state that's useful for getting work done.

I try!
i do that, but this fucker hits like a goddamn truck.
I have the Girros charge blade, paralysis is a godsend

i try dad

>he found out who you were
>he stopped replying
Really makes your neurons fire

Woke asf

im used to that its the normal reaction

cute

Yes, if you like getting stabbed with a rusty fucking spoon. Then it's the best thing in the world -_-. Chara and I spent 30 fucking minutes on those 2 fucking eggs in that godforsaken forest. That fucking dragon has a straight up navigation app to track us anywhere we were

please don't bully haruhi he's nice

Take a fucking hint

What do you think of the egg quests, getting swole and yolked?

I got
i.imgur.com/sTfkE8E.jpg

or you can:
youtube.com/watch?v=z6agp2avxl0

YES!

Don't get hit. Do you use vigorwasp?

Just kill the dragon. No, that'll take all fun away.

dont lie to people
i dont like hints

Wait there's dragons in Rory's anime? Aaaand army stuff? Damn I might need to watch that
He's really not.

i have trouble just focusing on one thing
it works and is in english

he's mean now? i haven't talked to him in about a year so i wouldn't know uwu

Mate, we were splitting up, coming up with crazy strats so at least one of us would make it..... all kinds of retarted and crazy strats to beat that hellhole.

getting triggered and pissed at them

I use the Plunder Blade, don't need to grind as much

The basis is the JSDF exploring a medieval / Roman themed world and there are dragons from ep 1.

got off early at work, simply not enough for all of us to do. I might head out shortly to see a friend I couldnt make plans over the weekend with. Life after the Monster Hunter grind is an empty one.
Mornin'
its okay son, I'm still disappointed in you.
no egg quests pls.

Some guy joined my hunt, but he never even saw the monster...

I try, but it's hard for user posters because I can't tell the difference

Typically thinks like medieval fantasy, Like Witcher and Skyrim. Although I do like JRPGs too, I just started Monster Hunter World
I played D&D for a while, but I drove the group apart.

I don't think I'm good enough for that