WWYD Brutal/rape/no limits thread. Doing long story replies tonight

WWYD Brutal/rape/no limits thread. Doing long story replies tonight

Fuck her up

hot any full body pics?

Little bit

What about these legs?

ooooh fuck i remember you. yeah I like her. Whats the name again? and you like the story fucked up right? sorry I never seemed to get to you. Ill make it up now

4'9 with Double D's and an attitude.
Would go for the one on the left. Her smile makes her seem like a girl who likes it rough. Especially in the ass while the other two watch.

I would cum on those legs, but first would do an anal fisting

Monica, yeah go as rough as you want

Whip her lower torso bloody, anal toilet fuck, then shit in her mouth.

yup her names carmen and shes a total slut. I like your girl, shes in the que after monica. I wanna maul those tits. more pics and anything you want/dont want in the story in the mean time? and name or any other info would be useful

workin now.

Dion.
Typical bitchy better then you.

Shes kind of cute, I want to fuck her but also break her, like break her bones. Like fuck her bending her back over a railing until her spine snaps, paralyzing her just before she's able to orgasm. Then break her legs with a hammer while she watches on in shock/horror. I'd keep her as a sex salve and work on breaking her fingers, arms, and ribs one by one while fucking any hole I please in her.

pics of her body?

i would rip her dress of and deep throat her hard. I want her drowning and covering my dick with her saliva and spit and tears. Until i explode and she has to take all my cum deep inside her mouth

then rip her bras and panties off and eat her out and finger her anus. fuck her every position i know and cum deep inside of her until im exahsuted. Then go on to her ass and keep on cumming inside of her. break her and make her my fuck slut

the girls name is carmen??? whats her last name??

These two?

fuck her up. name is bella

WWYD

why do i feel like that cats broken now

It'd be hot to fuck her over some sort of trap door there, where I stay safely in place but immediately after blowing my load in her I watch her fall down and splatter on the pavement below.

ur a sick one :)

she would splatter nicer than those pumpkins, which gives me another idea, if she's not up for a free fall maybe I could just do some carving, see how a nice big hole exposing her organs looks on her tight tummy.

I wouldn't be able to resist the urge of cumming all over/into the wound while she's tied up squirming watching her flesh ripped away.

lol starts with M. You know her bruh? aint gonna stop I havent talked to her in a minute just think itd be hot to actually post somebody someone actually knows for once

She could use a bit of destroying

would love to ruin her bruh. still workin On monica. Any more full body pics? and you mind if gets a little fucked/.

I want to fuck 2 and 3's asses as they squeal for it to stop

Drug them and take them to the nearest adult theater.

I'd the themnaked to a chair, spread their legs apart, and listen to their screams of horror as I pluck out each of their gray haired pubes one by one with a pair of hello kitty tweezers.

More of them, I think it would be fun to torture one while fucking the other.

or more of any girls for some nasty stuff to happen to...

WWYD to arielle on the right?

Wwyd to this slut

Gangbang, where all three of her holes get constantly used until she breaks.

Wwyd to my friend??
She’s 19, 5 foot tall and only 105 pounds

I would tie her up so shes laying on her back with her head in a guillotine set up. The end of the rope that holds up the blade is in her mouth. I'd fuck her pussy, twist her nipples, and bend her back wards till I got her to scream enough to clench her teeth from the rope and let that blade slide down and slice right through her pretty little neck.

Maybe it would be more fun to fuck her up psychological first, Like have her in some mild bondage and blindfolded while I fuck her from behind. Once she's really getting into it I remove the blind fold to reveal her friend is restrained on a tabled with an array of spikes slowly lowering down on top of her. They're carefully aimed not to pierce through her head or heart, but Arielle gets to feel the most pleasure her pussy will ever experiences while watching in horror as her friend produces terrible nearly inhuman noises while dying slowly and painfully.

she could be fun, any more pics of her? or her hobbies that could be involved?

WWYD to her?

slut on the right?

I'd let her sit on my face. I'd pretend to fight it, but deep down I just want lick her huge testosterone penis-clit

more into the one on the left. She does way more stuff.

Throw my coffee at her, take a piss on her, get fired, become homeless, then kill myself.

any more pics/details about her?

my gf

will reply

I'm not sick, I'm edgy. You can cut yourself on my edge because I am so edgy. I run with scissors.

How would you torture her?

I can already assume you'd be game with watching me fuck her. How'd you feel about seeing her tied up and torture though? I'm not talking playful spanking, I'm talking bleeding, begging for it to end, fuck her up big tie torture.

any more of her?

that's her mum

wwyd?
Collecting responses!

Oh then the old, "I'll shoot your daughter in the face right in front of you, if you don't eat her out right now."

And another pic

Shove her head under the water and fuck her. Every so often I'd let her up for air so that she can struggle more.

that old classic

My ex gf, slut, always wanting to show her tits off

wwyd?

Forgot pic

This bitch is annoying as fuck but I would fuck it
What she was made for

any more pics? I can't get too creative with that other than the fun it would be to slap around and jack off on her tits. I bet she would look hot hanging from a noose though. I would step in and hold her up keeping the weight off the rope while fucking her. Then after i shoot a massive load deep inside her all the way up onto her freshly bruised cervix I would step back and watch her hang there and struggle. He legs tensing up nice and looking long right before she goes limp and my cum drips back out of her all over those stockings.

Pull on her pony tails as she gives me a bj

Pity fuck her

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation within the confines of marriage.

I would fuck rightly while we both watch lefty drown.

Very nice man..hell of a start

Gf on the left ?

I want to grope those tits.

Fuck her against the mirror and cum inside her pussy

I love the school girl out fit. She looks all dressed up for something, perhaps a party. maybe a show? A little of both?

I'm sure she loves being the center of attention and every guy wants a piece of her and I have an idea to make that happen....

Pin her against the fucking wall and brutally fuck her and beat her while I’m forceing myself inside cumming inside her

She mainly just likes the beach and is trying to become a model

Are you into stories where she dies?

any slutty model pics of her?

I guess it could be fun to throw some stakes in the sand and fuck her till shes raw and then leave her body to bake in the hot sun.

Or bury her up to her neck in the sand and fuck her face as the tide comes in. Switching form the sounds of her chocking on my cock and guzzling cum to the coughs and gasps of the salt water filing her lungs

Went to same high school
She became a model

Anyone? Would love to hear how youd use this slut

from a photoshoot I found

So far just that one and this one. She’s really conservative but is slowly getting slutty

well shes just asking for a cock rammed down her throat there.

Id invite her to a party that a lot of my friends would be attending. We would get her way too drunk and I'd ask her to come to the room with me, thinking it'll just be me, she says ok. Once we reach the room I throw her down and tie her to the bed, face down ass up. Then I call my friends in one by one, one by one they abuse her pussy, all of them shooting their loads inside her. As my last friend comes in, I walk around to her mouth and I pump her throat as he fucks her raw pussy. Just has he shoots his load in her pussy, I shoot mine down her throat, she tries to swallow it all but most of it spews from her nose. We leave and continue to drink, leaving her tied up there with at least 7-8 loads dripping from her pussy

No replies?

WWYD to these sluts?

Someone please ruin her

Do your worst to her

Jap bitch