AMA

Ask a guy that listened to 50 Viper albums anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3w8uRqeyp0
youtu.be/qQJyBLFuG4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2moDk-kr2A
youtube.com/watch?v=qA7v8kb3bPg
youtube.com/watch?v=yUlbsh9r5W8
youtube.com/watch?v=6X6bcJDXOYs
deezer.com/us/profile/1651172622/albums
pandarosa.bandcamp.com/track/in-my-hood
youtube.com/watch?v=us8RmBMDNVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=56nNnZiPVSI
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was your favorite?
What was your least favorite?
What are your thoughts on 'Put Sum Relish and Musta On It It Ain't Extra'?

Blood in, Blood Out was the one with the most musical value imo, every single Viper album is worth listening in its own unique way tho

One of my least favorites was "Now you see me" cause its just so fucking bad

the "Put Sum Relish and Musta On It It Ain't Extra" franchise are just random song rehashes

Ask a guy that listened to 300 Viper albums anything.

What was your favorite?

Ask a guy that listened to 3 Viper albums anything.

What is even the deal with this guy

How big is your viper folder?

Jesus, I assumed his albums must’ve been pretty short because he cranks out so many, but they’re all around an hour long, how does he do it?

What was your favorite?

tl;dr Viper is one of those memes that you get into ironically and then you eventually enter an inescapable abyss.

He makes a shit beat in fruity loops, then he can pitch shift it up and down, giving him 3 beats, then he can reverse those beats, giving him 6 beats, then he can slow them up and down giving him 12 and then he can fuck them up even more. Also crack

Proof btw

Favorite was You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

Least favorite was a tie between Kill Urself My Man and The Southwest Hooligan.

I know nothing about that. I don't know what that is.

Do you own any of his CDs?
Also what's you're favorite music video of his?

Do you believe that he's a successful realtor that hides drugs in the walls of his apartment for high-risk tenants to find?

I don't own any Viper CDs, however I want to get some in the near future, he has been hit hard by the hurricane which is the reason he's not shitposting on his youtube atm.

Too many to choose from, heres one that I actually enjoyed: youtube.com/watch?v=O3w8uRqeyp0

Maybe, I have reasons to believe that Viper did most of the dodgy shit he claims to have done

>I know nothing about that. I don't know what that is.
It's a Viper album that was posted 3 times in the thread you idiot.

youtu.be/qQJyBLFuG4c

Not even a bad song.

I got You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack on Amazon for 34 CAD with shipping - so if you're in the US it's cheaper. It's a great meme to own, don't trust Discogs scalpers.

So what is this guy's deal? Did he start off completely self-unaware but has now cashed in on his meme status? Is he intentionally comedic?

567 kB, all in MIDI
Tha Top Malla
>What was your least favorite?
i didn't like his most famous tapes, You'll Cowards style just doesn't appeal to me

Viper has a surprising amount of genuinely good songs, give the albums "Grind to shine" and "Blood in, Blood out" a listen

Nice, you can always hit Viper up on twitter or facebook for an autographed copy tho

Alright, you fucking idiot, that changes everything

My thoughts on it are I saw it in the thread just now and it's some kind of remix album

would that have really made a difference if i said that?

It's kinda complex, tl;dr he genuinely thinks all of his music is good and he is 100% serious, he's not trying to meme at all

Strange. Some of his music videos are not even funny cringe, just cringe they're so bad. He seriously has no idea that people see him as a joke?

He is totally aware that most people see him as a joke, he genuinely gives 0 fucks tho. In an interview he said that there is no such thing as bad publicity, if making an "I did 9/11" video will rack him up some views and help him promote his music, he will do it

Aight guys, imma go take a shit now. This is probably the last time i'll post until 100. If you want to find some rare viper memes in the meanwhile, decypher this tweet

He doesn't make most of his own videos, he crowd sources their production.

the hornace

Viper a Savage

Yeah, he still picks what he uploads tho. He has SOME standards. Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2moDk-kr2A

This guy gets it.

hey, its not her fault she had babies with viper

What are you gonna do with all dis money?

She's so fucking ugly. I kinda feel Viper for not wanting to stick around.

Litteraly every woman I've seen with Viper is repulsive in some manner, I think the guy has transcended over physical attraction, the kids and alimony prolly drove him away.

The blonde bitch in his video wasn't so bad.

Thats why he paid her

Remember that time when Viper hired an underage prostitute

youtube.com/watch?v=qA7v8kb3bPg

Still didn't bother to go thru all of his "create ur own viper video" franchise, that shit is extensive

>2:32

Please... I'm scared

fuck i didn't know i had a thing for black girls until this video

I think his unedited videos with the hoes are the best thing he's put out. It really shows the raw unfiltered insanity that he's all about, his new lolrandum videos are a little too forced and self aware for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUlbsh9r5W8

where do you find his whole discog?

I didn't find all of it, just most. I listen to his shit on deezer.

thoughts on lisa jaynes?

Can someone please talk to me about this fucking album. It's been growing and growing on me and now it's literally my 6th favourite of all tme. I'm a fan of all of Viper's work but this one is just an absolutely gorgeous album.

Had no idea about her until now, got more info?

Yeah, its one of the rare albums that are actually musically viable, nothing wrong with you liking it

lisa jaynes is basically an artist/album that viper produced. its pretty much become an in-joke in the viper fanbase

youtube.com/watch?v=6X6bcJDXOYs

>or I might just do a self-alley
>and hang on the rim until ya posse wanna blast me

>white or black t-shirt, that's a bet
>and i'm always dry cause real ballers never sweat
viper has so many underrated bars it's not even funny

should also mention that the sole reason he produced her album was pretty much just to get with her (which failed)

thats beautiful

viper is str8 up ballin

so, the hornace of death didn't kill him?

Nope, sure was close tho

What was that all about? From what I figured he was wearing women's body wraps. But fuck knows why

the Sup Forums's very own sam hyde

It was a suicide attempt but he kinda worded it like he was getting murdered by the body wraps despite putting them on himself. It's like they were plotting to kill him.

It was a semi-suicide attempt. He believed that if he did that and lived after 10 days, his mental fortitude would increase tremendously. Dig it up in his twitter feed.

they were crushing his internal organs
he did it on purpose as he was going through a spiritual journey

See this is why I love Viper. It's not just the music and album covers. It's shit like this. He's just amazingly retarded. But also a legitimate genius.

>black strip on location
how much of an insecure faggot do you have to be to do that?

Dude claims he scored 98 on the SAT
I've got a paranoid disorder, not even sorry

did you hear Nuclear Weapons and Mutually Assured Destruction is Fuckin' Stupid 2? haven't heard much of his but I liked that one
also you know he's a pedo right

Didn't listen to 2, but I did listen to 1. Here's the full list of the albums i've listened to. Also I stopped expecting moral decision making from that guy a long time ago.

deezer.com/us/profile/1651172622/albums

I wanna talk about Viper with someone who's as much of a fan as me.

Fav albums: Hustlin' Thick, Heartless Hoodlum, Hiram Clarke.

Favourite songs; This is How We Ride, My Hops, In The Hood.

Least favourite: all those ones on spotify.

Also guys I did a post-rock cover of In My Hood from Hustlin' Thick. I worked really hard on it, check it out pls. It has a climax too. pandarosa.bandcamp.com/track/in-my-hood

Also apologise if this looks like spam. I actually wanna have a conversation more than i wanna self promo. I just thought I'd include that link. Viper has inspired me a lot in the musical sense, cause he just makes shit all day and that's the goal.

Nice taste, too bad you came so late, kinda going to sleep soon. If Viper taught me anything is persistence for sure

how's his mover company doing?

Gimme your bandcamp link? (if you make music)

I dont think he does that anymore, not sure tho. He has a mover company link on his twitter iirc.

Nah, I used to play guitar but my wrists got fucked so now I rarely pick it up anymore.

stupid cash
retarded cash

Imagine having to live through this

What a stupid pretentious thread. Do you honestly think it's some kind of achievement to listen to 50 albums? Wow dude you've listened to a lot of viper stuff how interesting (not really)

How do you feel that even Harvey has stopped defending Viper's actions?

Harvey?

is viper cloud rap?

She probably has no idea she's online

Fells, baka desu senpai.

BTW he abandoned his family during the hurricane.

I ordered a you'll cowards don't even smoke crack poster about 2 years ago and I just got this in the mail

LOL

Fun Fact, every single one of his releases is on Tidal

Which song(s) made you realize that Viper is secretly patrician?
youtube.com/watch?v=us8RmBMDNVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=56nNnZiPVSI

My boy was gonna produce him as a gag, because he's actually an amazing trap producer on par with any and was bored.

Turns out viper wanted a 6 album contract, had a coke habit like POW and threatened us with piru crip connects. Shit was bananas.

Congrats you just got viper's best album

Yeah, that first track really transformed the way I see music. Not joking, serious. I fucking love that song. Also 'My Hops'

>My Hops
That would sound amazing through a subwoofer.
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

>See you in space cowards...

2 HAND DUNK

NUTS IN YA FACE

>Give Me 5 VI

Thank you based JayZ

perfectly put user

are the albums actually different? he puts up the same songs with different names a lot of times

Most albums after 2012 are just old songs slowed down beyond recognition or reversed.
Pre-2010 albums are goddamn fucking fantastic and I can't stress to you enough how good some of them are. I recommend Hiram Clarke Hustler

>Most albums after 2012 are just old songs slowed down beyond recognition or reversed.
Sometimes they're not even altered in any way (or, at least, not in a way that would make it immediately noticeable).

Yeah he isn't trying very hard anymore

>Sup Forumstants getting over dead relationships at all

Aha lil something for all you bustas

FUK DA RULES AND SMOKE CRACK 4 LIFE

The world ain't real , it ain't really there

remember when we thought lil b dropped a lot? this guy actually does do crack, there is no other way.

Default bosmer face lookin ass