1965 there, eh?

Milton
The depths of Durkastan.

604, someone sell me a ps4

250 vic. Trade nudes?

i legitimately will my negro
how much u willing to pay

403/587 here. Fuck this snow.

I’ve got 905 Oshawa chicks if someone from my area wants to trade kik me johnnyboyyyy81

Not just Milton, its most of the GTA now

519 Cambridge Checking In. Where's all the Bi-guys, Sissy's And Traps? I feel like stroking and sucking some really hot cocks.

613 here, Petawawa. Any cute/hot dudes? (I'm a dude obv...)

778 east van

902 ns

Isn't that picture from the movie Limitless?

ay

519 London. Got noodz to trade here.

>Peterborough area

i'll cut you.

Me too. I'm in Belleville, where be you? Ottawa?

I used to live in 905, Newmarket/Aurora. Yuppie-ville. But at least there was work around there. Fuck all opportunities where I am now, though cost of living is less.

i was born in newmarket nigga. its no longer yuppie-town. too much minorities.

613, Arnprior here.

any 807's?

403 28m, whoder?

Contact info?

Hey idiots how about you post a pic with your area code instead of just asking for shit.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

I lived in Newmarket from 8 months old until I was about 25. I'm 31 now. Newmarket is still pretty Yuppie-ish so far as I'm concerned, my mother lives there.
But I will agree that the minority population is rising exponentially. Aurora is worse for Yuppies I guess, or was. I left about 3 years ago now.

Definitely more jobs in the area then were I am now though, which makes me regret moving to some extent.

any nudes from montreal 514?

613 boyeeeee

search irretentive

I'm living in 613 (ottawa) rn but holy shit newmarket is my hometown Lol!!

Why are we idiots? Was posting pictures part of the agreement when posting words in this thread? Go ahead, call me some names now. I posted a picture though, as you requested.

ayy

Fellow 613 here. Prince Edward county.

nb here, email [email protected]

Fuck, haha, I'm in 613 now too! Belleville, no fucking work except shitty manufacturing and call center work. Sure am glad I listened to the Guidance department at Newmarket Highschool and went to University! That History degree, paired with a minor in philosophy is taking me places!

No shit? We're practically neighbors. You able to find a half decent job around these parts?

Cool beans. Yeah... I have a manufacturing company. We make rental furniture. It pays the bills. Plus the county is gorgeous.

Take off. You're hosing it.

807 here

No kidding, that isn't too bad. The only manufacturing I seem to be able to get into is food production (Vantage Foods). Building furniture sounds significantly more enjoyable. Right now I work at a call center, doing Chat support for a company I despise. Thinking about switching over to manufacturing just to get away from dealing with rich people with iOS devices, who all seem to think that their fucking phone should be magic and perfect for all eternity.

I am sooooo unhappy with my work. Did you say you HAVE a manufacturing company? Like, own it? That's impressive if so.

604 here

New in town

yeg bartender

Waterloo or Chatham?

Oh, also, totally agree, the county is gorgeous. I just wish it would stop snowing for more than a day...maybe it won't snow tonight!

Thanks man. Yeah I'm the ceo, and chief designer. It's a mixed bag.. lots of stress. I don't recommend becoming self employed lol. (especially not right now with this government) send me a resume. North American Select inc.

Where?

Ive got some yeah, west island fag here.

chestermere alberta

No other 807s?

519 Owen sound fellas

post them here Johnny

Harrison Park is a hidden gem

306 Weyburn

Jees man, that's really your company? Good for you! Sincerely, that is really something, running a business like that is tough. I'd be interested just chatting with you, job or no job, you seem like you might be good people, and I have so many questions. I never thought that I would actually run into someone from the County who actually owns a business on Sup Forums of all places...and your company, unless of course this is an elaborate lie, looks like it's pretty decent.

How many people do you employ, if you don't mind my asking? Did you build the company from the ground up? How long have you existed? This is so interesting, but I am terrified you are making this up...

I'm going to try e-mailing you. My name starts with a C. It would be really neat if this was real.

Moar?

647 area, OC gf

Keep going

Hey, also in Vancouver, what's up?

Lol definitely not a lie. B seems to be a melting pot of all kinds.. I used to think it was just the armpit of the internet. I've been making furniture for 18 years. I'll tell you more over messenger/email. Life sometimes takes a serendipitous twist. Look forward to hearing from you. Probably don't mention the part about /b in the email... I might not be the first to see it.

Another, will post more if people contribute.

Sup Van bros

Also tell me what you think

Well that's stunning, and in my city, but the blurry fucking goat thing in the background staring at the camera kinda ruins it. My eyes are just drawn to its dead, hateful gaze.

>here
Interested

X-306 Rose Valley

anyone have judy g from oakville?

>204
checking in!

bump

What's the A?

Very cute! I'm jealous, but not suicidally so. So high marks.

Ayyy me too

Fredericton 506 check-in

Where’s the 902 pics

I sent an e-mail, I didn't mention Sup Forums, I just sorta gushed about how cool this is. lol, I really hope I hear something back from you, this would be the first time Sup Forums actually did something good for me! I've been on Sup Forums for about 6 years, and participated in these threads many times, but never met anybody as a result...this is too cool.

I'll leave it at that bro, I really hope you get the e-mail.

I think that you'll be doing just fine. I just hope it reaches you in time.

Any South Simcoe, Ontarians

Its 647, my oc gf.
Rate her.

Yeah man, 647 here.

any1 know 403 asians with nudes?