How come no one ever talked about this?

How come no one ever talked about this?

It's gold.

look at where you are

more SJW nu-male trash

dropped

Because it's painfully unfunny

Edgy meme spouting redditor. Why aren't you circlejerking on Sup Forums, this board is for grown ups

stay triggered cuck boy

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

can't wait for your big humiliation on November 8, shithead

I'm honestly surprised. I thought anything made by the guy who did Arrested Development would pick up a lot more buzz, especially with an "alt comedy" twist to it.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOOOOIIIIIINNNNNGGG

>women
>comedy

I didn't know Bamford had a netflix show.
She's genuinely funny.

>humiliation

This whole year has been that for democrats

It was really terrible even by Netflix standards. I couldn't even finish it, and I was able to force myself to finish Master of None.

same, i turned this shit off before i even finished the first episode

master of none was alright...couldn't stand a lot of the characters in it though

I liked it.
Best Mitch has done since peak AD
Maria was great as was the supporting cast.

It was horribly marketed though, the one trailer I witnessed before release made it look like absolute trash which it really wasn't.

Also it was pug kino

>muYUdl.jpg
hmm i wonder where user saved that imgur file from?

lol @ internet detectives googling file names and proving important points

keep changing the world, hero

i only googled it to get a screengrab, it's pretty easy to spot an imgur generated filename after you've spent a few years on the internet.

but do go ahead and keep telling anons to go to reddit when it's obvious you're the kiddo spending time there.

*for America

that post defending your sleuthery

youre like anthony weiner explaining his dick pics

lol even if i did sleuth you (not sure why you wouldn't believe me tho) how do you explain telling other user to go to reddit?

I didn't tell someone to go to reddit. I said reddit was here 'in this thread'.

well i guess you would know

cool user, glad we sorted this stuff out. it's so rare that a Sup Forums thread provides such closure before being archived

yeah i really enjoyed it...shes really weird in it more than usual.

I didnt like the scene where she was sucking sarah silvermans dick i think bramford is funnier than her.

i dont think its advertised on netflix that much because it has a shit user rating its like a 1start