Is this the ideal male body type?

Is this the ideal male body type?

yes

Mommy? Is dis yuo mommy?? Peez gib me milkies I bean gud boi

what the fuck?

Ayy hormones are some weird shit

What do you mean wtf?
Men are just women that were soaked in testosterone.
If a man soaks in estrogen, like a woman does after child birth, he can produce breast milk.

You have a very childlike understanding of how biology works

Are you telling me you honestly believe that men don't have mammry glands?
And that those glands aren't stimulated by estrogen?

Why does this girl have a penis?
More?

More

men and women both have mammary glands...

He's pretty much right. Us men are actually just a small genetical mutation and loads of testosterone.

you're fucking stupid..
every infant in the womb starts off as a "female" than if it's a XY chromosome then the clitoris develops into a penis, the ovaries descend into testicles, etc. etc.

Then during puberty the testosterone develops the throat, and shoulder width, and muscle mass.

Why do you think girls can beat boys around age 8-11 in sports?

please don't insult people if YOU have no idea what you're talking about.
Ayyy.... hormone using transgenders are weird

Do you think OP feels good lactating like that? He doesn't even have a boner.

describing something in a childlike way so someone like you might be able to grasp the concept is to be expected in a place like this.

well he is curling his toes and his body is shuddering so yea he feels good doing that

yes

I don't even judge. I'm just saying that hormones are indeed weird. I mean a biological male lactating isn't something you see all day, is it ?

im sure it helps with thier dysphoria.
How would you like to live with a constant and overpowering feeling that you are the wrong gender?

it happens pretty frequently in super stressed men as well and some older dudes going into their late 50's and stuff usually.

its not super uncommon weirdly enough

I'm trans and i want to do this sooo bad
but somehow I'm afraid of being a little more degenerate and getting on supplements that promote breast milk development

I mean, I'm cis and I'm doing it just because i have a huge fetish for it.

yes op lets see that ass?

well i looked it up and stress can surprisingly lead to lactating, because the stress hormone can appearantly mess with the liver and some hormone glands, causing high oestogenelevels

No, this is

Could you handle this?

literally this

What happened to the clit boy with the milktits?

Lieliterally not OP
OP saved the pic from here

Wow Do you have more?

>be child adopted by 2 trans men
>twice the breast feeding and protien shakes

>men are just women
Men have Y chromosomes. That's an entire chromosome women don't have access to, whereas any x a women has, a man could have had.
Women are just two half-men.

Yes

I have no more lactating pics but maybe you'll like these

classics

Last pic here

lol

All I've got sadly
I'm really picky

tfw getting close to the ideal body
boobs are coming along nicely

how tf did you do that

We'll need some pics to verify your claim :)

HRT my Friend.

not at lot yet, but for 7 months im happy with the progress

Are you retarded?

How long is the progress? or is it like. a thig you just gotta keep doing even after reaching a Good point?

Your tits are super cute user

usually theyll say they can grow for 3-4 years
im gonna be on hormones for the rest of my life, as my testosterone is less than half of the lower limit for women and will have the junk removed net year hopefully

thank you user :) they are still growing so im really excited to see how big theyll get. but they do fill out my A cup pretty nicely

wow, you're hot

Ah Okai. Well hope it all Goes well. Aswell for your junk :3

thank you user, ill be happy to answer any other questions you might have.
heh, yea its in for a big change, i had my first meeting with a surgeon regarding reassignment surgery today, and im sold on it now. so if things go well, in 1.5 years itll be a pretty hole. because goddamn they are good, the results i was shown were much better than my ex-gfs natural vag

I can make milkies with my boi bewbs

They look great already user

how long on hrt?

thank you user, i hope so too, i hope ill end up with a C cup in 2 years or so.
even as small as they are, i do feel them bounce a bit already when running up the stairs

3 years, they're tiny but better than my chest before. I used to lift and was as hairy as wolverine, but now I'm a soft and squishy girl

>after child birth
>men

The fuck am I reading?

Love your nails
Don't know why cis girls don't paint their nails cute like this anymore... their loss I guess.

have you lost any inches from your cock?

stupid spidey, the kid has tits and is happy and proud with it and you think the word faggot will mean something to anyone here

you forgot the pic

damn, maybe i should reevaluate how fast they grow, were yours roughly similar to mine at the time?

Oh yeah, it's like half it's original size and I rarely use it

Thanks yeah I always have my nails painted, why the fuck not I mean i transitioned for the fashion

ohh its you, how did the srs go?

Those thighs are nice

Yeah, my doc said it takes 5+years for tits to fully develop, he said I'll be heading for another cup size at the end of this year.

do you have a before and after pic?
cock shrinking is hot af

Backed out when my bf dumped me over it. Thinking if I don't wanna die alone i should keep it. Gives me an edge in the dating market.

Wait You can Lose Length from HRT?
that's Something New :o
Guess i'll have to Enjoy my Bfs/Gfs Decent Size before he starts doing hrt then x3

Nice tits bruh. This answers the question about why men have boobs- if we take enough JEWISH PRESCRIPTION DRUGS we can help out feeding the babies!

I love you so fucking much, daddy.

obviously

>he doesnt even have a boner
>kek
I do tho
Thats two internet only secret kinks in one. Immagine breast feeding on some nice titties then sucking her cock?

Ew das Gay

oh, i wonder if my gynecologist has any experience with this. guess ill find out at the end of the month. what size are you now, and do you roughly remember how big they were after a year?

really? i remember you posting from the hospital wanting to be talked out of it. also that sucks, i though you were gonna get married?

>is gyno ideal?

Ay Comon. I havent done alot of research about it, Cut me some slack :c
I Learn most of The stuff about this stuff from here anyway

>isnt something you see all day
Yeah, I usually only see it for a half hour at a time throughout.

your doctor should inform you really
but yeah it can/will shrink
if you don't manually get hard like once a week you will lose the ability to even get hard

can confirm, havent had a boner so far this year

>gynecologist
Why the fuck are you seeing one if your trans too?

Also yeah I thought we were getting married but he became a drug addict pos fuck who wanted three ways and I didn't.

Oh But i'm not Doing HRT

I swear there's more stuff from this guy out there

Take hrt for the love of god while you can, I regret not being on it sooner

your bf is gonna force those girly pills down your throat too
just remember each time you drink her piss you get some estrogen too

I love how his hands quiver and grip the blanket. And how his whole pelvis almost looks like it's shivering in the cold weather.
It's so sexy.

that doesnt look that impressive til it loops back to the dude in the first frame

his feet are still manly as fuck what the fuck

im trans yes, its just that we dont have dedicated endos over in denmark so a specialiced gynecologist is the best i can get.

damn sounds like he really screwed everything up... honestly id say if you wanted to go for the srs, do it, dont let a pos influence you like that, i know the dicklovers are more abundant, but there are really nice ones wholl love you for who you are and not for whats between your legs. trust me on this one

look at how small the cock got
so lewd

8 years of hormone therapy and going strong

being a boy was very, very stupid and very, very boring

Woah. That's So Much change to the Face and Hips :O
and yea i can see The Dick difference. hmm

ahhahh. Noo. Not gonna Happen. I Love Pussy just as much as i Love CuteBoyButts.
and i'm Quite happy with my Average Dick tyvm

i..i Doubt he will

once you see how cute and girly your bf gets, you will want to as well
and you should ass if you are interested in drinking piss, its super handy to have someone as a toilet

ah yes, you couldnt deal with the harsh reality of being a man and having to work for something in life but you decided to be a cumdump instead and recieve free gifts and dinners from old perverted men.

Ah yes i see.

You're just a sexy woman at this point :)

you in the US?

This is kinda hot, I'm kinda wet.

Get a belly ring, I did