Nightly St Louis thread

Nightly St Louis thread.

Re-opening. Re-reporting.

314 here!

downtown niggas where yall at

SoCo.

314 reporting. Who has lexie salvo wins?

waddup bored af and stoned

that aint dt boy

post 314 nudes of 2014 grad year pls

what school did you go to?

mckinley high lmao, know a lot of people from metro tho

i literally know no one from there lol.. pattonville

Anyone here go to maplewood?

417 checking in

super small school, my class was 17 people. anytime i tell people that they look at me like i just grew a thumb out my forehead

Fenton reporting.....again

Who was the kik slut from the past thread?

you live like 15 mins from me

Kelsi you lurking?

Which Kelsi? I know a Kelsi.

She a weeb?

Tell her to post tits

A bit... Last initial R?

yurp

Could still be many people.. But I think I know who it is. Feel free to fill in the blank for the last name. If its the same person, she loves showing her tits.

Do her tits look like this?

Have any tit pics?

haha yup that's her.

Ha! Where you know her from? Got any wins to trade for?

Anyone know McKenzie?

met her at a con a few years ago. and sorry user never knew her like that, always wanted to see the real thing though. she posts shit on Sup Forums or just private stash?

What con? So many local weeb cons. I might even know you.

I think I know this Kelsi too... This one? I have some things...

now that's a scary thought... ASTL

guess she gets around, always wanted to see her nude.

Fenton here...

no one in noco ?

Anime fag... Plenty of cons in St Louis for you. How long ago? Got any wins from cons? I have plenty to trade.

no wins sorry. any wins of her would be amazing though.

I don't have any pics anymore but I banged this girl at visioncon some years back who dressed like little red riding hood. Shit was awesome. Petite little thing looked 16 even though she was 21.

anyone know Allie from IWA?

I have been to STL six times in the past two years and each of those six nights was the most bored I have ever been.

I assume its because you were too scared of being murdered to actually get out in to the city and have a good time.

What year? I might have something for you... Also, you may know a girl I'm looking for from ASTL... Do you still go?

I was staying downtown and went out on Washington, almost always completely dead. Where is it possible to actually go out and have a good time? Give me a neighborhood.

Sorry friend... I know you've been trying for a few nights.

Loop, Tower Grove, Washington is a pretty good place for hipster food, but not much else. The Art Museum, The Science Center, Forest Park. Catch a Blues game, that shit is madness.

yeah, sorry for spamming. I've only gotten a reply or two. Been a lot more threads lately.

All good. Not spam at all. We're all sharing while we look for the wins we want. Keep plugging.

I go downtown twice a week for class and used to date a girl in South City, does that count?

It counts if you got nudes.

Eugh... I've only gone to one con because a few weeb friends wanted me to go, and it eas ASTL. I'm pretty autistic but even I was surprised by the levels of autism, lack of hygiene, and obesity there.

Nah man I don't like getting shot so I stick to South City.

You gotta go to Archon. Free beer all weekend. That con is drunken fuck fest.

Damn I thought it was rousch

america

Them are some big ass titties

I do but I have morals so I'm not kind to share. I'd consider it had she done me wrong, but she was a good person.

636 boys

Sharing is caring.

Fuck off Eurotrash. NEETs are fat and disgusting in all nations.

I would but I don't like anime. At all.

I understand. I have a lot of wins of girls I won't share either. Good on you, user. Got any wins you ARE willing to share?

barnhart checking in. Yeah you guys are in early tonight.

not from europe, but I do nudes.

Archon is not an anime convention.. It's a drunken nerd fest. Anyone else been to Archon can back me up on this?

Nah man. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

It's a sci fi convention where nothing really is out of place. Trek, anime, horror, whatever. It's a great weekend!

Fuckin dump

Dubs check'd
You been going a while. I probably know you.

Unfortunately no. Of the 7 or so girls I've slept with, only 1 did something worthy of me sharing, and I don't have any nudes of her because we were in highschool at the time.

Only 30 years or so. You probably do.

Niemo wuts up dude?

Eh I might be able to dig that as long as the NEET:normal person ratio is low enough.

Shit... Do cosplay? Maybe you can share a pic of yourself obfuscated under a mask or makeup. I've been going about 17 years.. I surely know you.

Any wentzville wins?

The booze:person ratio is out of fucking hand... Just go and expect alot of people you dont even know to just get you drunk. True story.

We call normal people the Mundanes.

don't remember, if you have wins though that would be pretty cool.

YES! You play V:Tm? Thats how we do it.

I know most everyone that's been going that long for sure. I haven't done much costuming. When the fuck did they start calling it cosplay?

Mid 2000s-ish...

So who are you? Give me a reference... I have a throw away email if you want to go off the board.

Ah. Nah I like being anonymous around here. One of the few places I can escape to.

Archon is later now in October?

Don't be that guy... We're friends in the nerd community here.

Heres the dates: October 12 - 14, 2018

Always looking for Amanda nudes, she's from Lindbergh 2012

Any hot steamy nudes of Steve, you know exactly who I'm talking about.

I like the later dates, might be a little cooler out. You remember going in the dead of summer when those guys were sword fighting out in the heat? Lol.

Greetings from Kansas City. Please go to /soc/.

Please stop this nightly faggotry. You never meet up. I could claim to be anyone. From anywhere. For all you know I'm some rich Jew.

When I say normal people, I don't mean normies. I can't stand normies. When I say normal people I mean in relative terms.

I prefer nerds and geeks. All of my friends and every girl I've dated has been a nerd or geek. I just don't like bronies, fat disgusting smelly greasy NEETs, severely autistic weebs, etc. I like my nerds and geeks at a weight where they can atleast walk up and down stairs, I like them hygienic enough to not leave a smell in my car if I give them a ride, and I like them at least somewhat socially adjusted.

Damn, there's only one famous Steve and I sure as hell don't want to see any nudes.

nice rug

Archon has always been in October.. Except the one year is was the NAFSIC pick.. in July... gross.

I think she's got a nice body

Are you a rich jew?

Like a 13 year old Asian boy

That guy gets around in more ways than one. Someone needs to at least make some yaoi of him.

Nah, it didn't move to October until a few years after it went to Collinsville. If you were around doing the Henry days it got pretty hot.