Project Blacklash thread (old one died)

Project Blacklash thread (old one died)

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

Sign this petition. The Jews at Disney will never give up their shekels, and when they don’t the SJWs and ooga boogas will chimp out, taking money from the Jews and teaching them to never make another nigger movie again. We’re only a few signatures away from 5000.
It’s very important to not show that you’re from Sup Forums, Marvel will just call it a bullshit alt-right prank. No troll names.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/09/petition-calls-disneys-marvel-donate-25-black-panther-profits-black-community/
youtube.com/watch?v=_1lFuyoip4Y
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
newsone.com/3773715/black-panther-petition-invest-black-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nypa + fuck off, better burn than money than give it to niggers

fuck this. They can just get a job and make an actual living for themselves

do it for the lulz..
just don't fuck it up with stupid comments.

You know they’ll just spend it on more guns, drugs, and KFC, not actually use it to benefit their lives. The Jews lose and the niggers don’t get any more movies. I don’t see an issue.

Checked + I'm not into wasting money. Rather give these shiny 25% to handicapped, they made several movies with that motherfucking bald headed fucker in a wheelchair. As relevant as your statement.

You realize it’s not your actual money being spent, right?

Jesus fuck, you retards know that's not the point, right?

Think about it. Do you think any of those Disney execs are going to give up their shekels? No way. And when they don't two things will happen
>chimp out
>maybe we should stop pandering

Or maybe we stop giving attention to the movie we don't like and blacks get their own money .why the fuck would anyone support this charity

alright, keep the comments believable and heart warming, this can be done.

It's not actually about helping blacks, but something much more, gutting the pockets of Jews. Even if Disney did break, the money would not go to the blacks population directly. Instead that cash would probably be given to local towns.

You must be as stupid as the niggers that think they’re getting money from disney

God this is hilarious. Hollywood throws them a fucking movie to make them feel better and their first response is "GIBS DOLLAS"
25% too, how stupid can they possibly be?

This is a win win when the inevitable outcome takes place. Fucking chimpout and bitching so hopefully dead niggers, and small payout so jews feel pain and then make the decision to stop producing ooga booga movies

>being this dense
It’s a fucking win/win situation, don’t you understand?

If Disney pays up:
>Jews lose a huge amount of cash
>The SJWs think they actually did something when it was actually us
>The niggers either spend it on weed and popeye’s and no difference is made or they use it to improve things like their abysmal education/housing, which would actually put them a few steps forward on the path to being functioning citizens

If Disney hoards its shekels:
>Niggers chimp the fuck out when they don’t get their gibs
>SJWs boycott Disney and call it racist
>Disney eventually tries to make things right but is called racist for not doing those things sooner
>Disney learns it’s lesson and learns to stop over-pandering to minorities

It will be great either fucking way you thickheaded faggot.

Someone call CNN and have them broadcast this page across america....

it'll get millions of votes..... this demands national attention!

THIS IS REAL NEWS!!!

Hell disney might turn agains #BLM and hell will break loose

It’s on msn, huffpost, breitbart, tmz, and a fuckload of mainstream sites

We made breitbart? Link?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/09/petition-calls-disneys-marvel-donate-25-black-panther-profits-black-community/

you know it won't work if you keep posting this in a high profile environment like Sup Forums right

Too late user, the petition is out there and it’s gathered too much momentum to be stopped

Take 100 percent of it. Donate it to the top scoring college applicants.

Blacks will ever see a dollar.

For the lols

Ungodly mother of kek

Names like Tyrone Negroson probably aren't the best

Here is a good example of how to make this thing work.

I'm for this so niggers can buy more alcohol, drugs and guns so they can kill one another.

>Tyrone Negroson
Holy shit that is fucking hilarious

Seems a little too pedantic tbh, but fairly believable

Signed as Jamariquashaya Abbogail from Australia
Abbos are black too and they too want some of disney shekels

>just one Jew agenda piggybacking off another jew agenda
>on Sup Forums

How do you even donate to black communities? Boost welfare?

Bumping for exposure.
TMZ already picked up on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1lFuyoip4Y

Idk ask Obama

5000 SIGNATURES MET
NEXT GOAL 7500

Holy hell, been a long time since Sup Forums did anything fun like this. Lets get this into the history books, anons!

Why are alt right kids crying this hard that they made a movie with a black super hero?
You know Blade is like 20 years old and Steel is even older?

No, they don't. They're so fucking retarded they can't figure it out

>Why are alt right kids crying this hard that they made a movie with a black super hero?
Fuck off, newfag.

signed

They'll lose the money pretty soon anyways, if they were actually good with money and good citizens there would be no problem.

Cry harder

>change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

SIGN IT SIGN IT

COMPANIES LIKE MARVEL WILL THINK THEY HAVE TO SHELL OUT 25% TO BLM EVERY TIME THEY MAKE A MOVIE CATERING TO THEM

You didn't answer. Is it just because you weren't alive during the time those films were made and my post was the first time you learned of them?

Shaq was in a shitty DC movie in like 94
Wesley snipes did 3 Blade movies.

Both were black super heroes

Not really relevant to the thread but thanks

okay, fag. I even went so far as to like a few of the other (Obviously) Sup Forums tard comments. ur welcum

>yeah someone is actively putting effort into their opinions, better tell them that they're basically just crying and whining

I feel like I'm in first grade again

Holy shit dude you’re right

Not your personal army nazi cunt

Shekels, shekels ... looks like you college age pussies just learned a new word.

you might be. one can never really tell who's who when anons are involved.

That's not what we're discussing here.
Read the motherfucking thread before you motherfucking post.

Just curious why so many people both left and right are acting as if Black Panther is ground breaking/de jewish plot

>nazi cunt
go back to /lgbt/ faggot

Disney vs. Niggers

That'd make a brilliant cold-war era style propaganda poster.

no shit sherlock

Your post reeks of your retardation and is as pointless as you are

That is pretty solid logic.

Gotta jack off and go to bed. Night Sup Forums I’ll be back in a few to see how much you fucked up something great

You forget the third and more viable option; Disney puts that money in a college for black Americans fund (making it tax free and a write off) with impossible requirements to receive said money, therefore it sits in financial limbo until such time as Disney can reclaim it or use it for their own employees

this reminds me of when Sup Forums was good
+1

Oldfag is wise in the ways of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was never good.

On behalf of my family dentist, what the fuck.

holy shit this is a great idea. Those hollywood kikes thought they'd make bank by milking stupid niggers. We need to change that to 100%. Make them give away 100% of the profits for pushing this bullshit.

It does have a very old Sup Forums feel to it.
This is probably the most productive Sup Forums has been in years.

and if they don't they're racist sexist xenophobe whatever the fucks

having to explain this to these fucking retards also i think alot of people will give alot of back lash to the balcks for trying to do this to makeing more people hate them win win win

guys Sup Forums has too many shills, lets make another OP in bant for a lower profile

done

See

Calm down faggot, didn’t you read the fucking thing at the top of the page? It’s all LARP and satire.

They don't deserve it. Build nice things in their area, they chimp out and loot it or rob it.

>Disney steals millions of college funds for poor black folk!
>ooga booga

>petition doesn't pass
>zero fucks given
>black people sue for racial inequality

you need to post on more black people websites KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE

The beauty is Disney will be forced to say something.

Where do you think you are again?

It’s possible to do it legally and save face, is what I’m saying.
They can announce on every network they have set aside X amount of money in a college fund, prove it, and never have to give it away.
The people who want the money never qualify, but by then no one cares because it’s old news. All the general public will remember is that Disney “donated” the money that was asked for. No one asks where the money went. They never do.

we need femanons. They can spam the shit out of imgr/twitter/whatdafuqevr and get a massive audience. And they're prolly better liars.

Now this is progressive PR work right here.

yeah tits and angry whales grab attention

I dont like either of them but I dislike you even more you chimp. Maybe I should just spill the beans just to spite you.
Have fun going through with this "alt-right" trolling plan

Jesus fucking Christ, You didn't even make it to the first sentience of the paragraph

What grinds my gears is how a lot of niggers are trying to say that Wakanda is what Africa would be like if white man never colonized Africa.

step 1 "we made a digital currency"
step 2 "we're donating this digital currency to x charity for y value"
step 3 ????????????
step 4 profit

We can. Didn’t john oliver run a piece on that beauty pageant that supposedly donates millions of dollars every year?

Holy shit this place has lost all its fucking humanity.

Good job.

>Sign this petition.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you got me there, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking classic, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We didn't start with any, newfag

Glad you finally made it. Grab a 10 year old, throw another cat on the fire and we'll fill you in.

>wealthiest cities on southern tip
>also slave trade route
no coincidence

Your mom's on my southern tip

I don’t know I don’t watch that faggot.
The point is that money can be held in escrow for all eternity, at which point Disney gets a huge charitable donation tax write off, and they could have a clause in the escrow to where they can use the money for their own employees “education”, thereby giving it back to themselves, plus the tax break. It’s entirely plausible.
Aren’t these supposed to be conniving, money-hoarding jews everyone is railing against that make up the company? Hell, I just came up with the idea and I’m just an average white guy with minimal financial experience.

lol. newsone.com/3773715/black-panther-petition-invest-black-communities/

Not that user, but I will admit the slave trade did affect Africa's development. Honestly had we not taken that many slaves out then most of africa would have had a massive death due to having famines earlier in the timeline and without the western world to donate medicine or food, Africa would be a far more empty than it is now.