Why did you dipshits vote for this fucking moron again?

Why did you dipshits vote for this fucking moron again?

I guess for the same reason you thought this thread was going to be good. People are cows, and they are herded. There has never been an optimal president, and there never will be. Allowing cows to vote is irresponsible.

He is fucking bald!

Cry some more, Trumpette.

just to piss you libfags off how does it feel to know you are the minority

I don't think you know how to read if you thought I was being pro-Trump.

9gag/ifunny humor that fast? Sup Forums really is a wasteland. Maybe it's time to leave for good.

Maybe because the only other option was the most corrupt and untrustworthy political candidate to ever run for office in the history of this country? Just maybe

to piss specifically you off!

Did I miss something? how are
the butthurt ones?
You're the one who started a thread bitching about trump

Chum the waters

everyone already knows that video is fake, newfag.

Kek. The liberals will continue to cry for the rest of the term like the shitlords on Sup Forums who voted him in for lulz actually give a fuck.

ITT losers cry about losing.
Your tears make me more happy that he won :)

because most people are retarded

For the lulz

to piss you off because its all about you

Well even with him getting help from Russian hacking (this is proven bipartisan by the way the only thing in question is did he know/was involved) He still lost the popular vote by any president in history. So his loyal worshipers are the thing they hate. A minority.

im white, someone like hillary or obongo doesnt give a shit about whites prolonging in their homeland

I think you need this, OP

I love that this narrative is still a thing after all the proof that Hillary was working with Russia. So they helped both?

that painfully cringy attempt at a meme reeks of political pac

Libs are the weakest, most dishonest, most racist, fascist, vile, full of hate group on the planet.
Trump was the lesser of those.

>implying we had a choice

Left still can't meme

Damn...
not one thing correct there.

Source on the hacking claim?

If you believe this, you're dumber than Trump.

This the best you got, faggot?

Because it pisses you off.

Because when both choices are shit, your best option is to vote for the one that makes the side with the biggest idiots rage.

>the only other option
...there were four candidates on the ballot in my state, and I wrote in the name of a candidate who was on the ballot in forty-three states but not mine. Where the hell do you live?

Again?
Am I in the future?

>any candidate other than the dem or repub one actually ever has one shot in hell of winning
Bro, do you even Murica?

Yeah, there were other options, but you have to make a decision between "bump up 7% guy" or "I can't let that communist fucker win".

OP's wedding night, pic related.

A lib is mad that a RINO got elected? Not left enough for you?

This is pretty funny. Mencken has no grasp on our governmental form. We're a constitutional republic. We're not a democracy at all. A republic takes the power out of the hands of the people, which is what a democracy is. It gives power to the representatives because people are idiots and tyrannical, so you have to do that for a secure society. And the constitution limits the powers of the representatives, because, once again, people are idiotic and tyrannical. I always love it when political commentators have no grasp on how our government is set up or why the narrative they want to project is so naive and incorrect.
I've been espousing the evils of pure democracy for years, but recently, left-leaning Seth McFarlane did an amazing job highlighting the dangers of such a government type on his show "The Orville" on episode 7 "Majority Rule". It will distill the dangers of a pure democracy for anyone interested in a simplistic and poignant manner.

Left and right are irrelevant in the United Snakes. It's just a kleptocracy.

>Mencken has no grasp on our governmental form.
You wouldn't be able to say that to his face. He was too smart for you.

I didn't. Like most of the country, I was actually excited for a Clinton Presidency. Trump would have been easily defeated if not for the right's relentless demonizing of Hillary Clinton before and during the Election.

>Says guy is smarter than me
>Guy doesn't know what government form the USA uses
>I do
lol

>A republic takes the power out of the hands of the people,
false

Well, yes and no. Left and Right still exist, it's just that Rs and Ds are both the Left.

How does that parse with the left's relentless demonizing of President Trump before and during the election?

>the United Snakes
Every time you post this cringing dishonest phrase you will be pictured with a nigger's cock in your mouth

>it's just that Rs and Ds are both the Left.
wat

Trump deserved it. And it's very telling that you who voted for him were OK with the shitty human being he is, and what he was planning to do.

dumb bitch clinton is a crook too.

CONSERVATIVES ARE FUCKING STUPID. DO THEY EVEN CONSIDER THAT DRUMPF IS FUCKING DUMB, AND THAT HE IS GAY? LMAO. IF I SAW TRUMP, I WOULD TOTALLY DAB ON HIM AND ALL THE MAGAFAGS WOULD CRY LOL.

>clinton is a crook too.
There is literally no evidence of this

top kek
>caught stealing money
>caught colluding with russia
>caught defending rapists
>caught killing servicemen
>caught selling uranium
You give the Pubs far too much credit if you think they planned all this.

You're false. It puts the power into the representatives hands, and out of the peoples. The power of the people only extends so far as to elect their representative. You do not get a true vote in anything other than that. All other votes you participate in are polls so that your representative can gauge his constituency's interests. Then they vote any way they please, with almost zero penalty, since most Americans pay no attention to those votes. The only time they pay attention is when things go sideways with the electoral college. Then all of a sudden they notice. You should do some research on how shit works here before you commentate. I suggest asking questions instead of making idiotic statements.

I think years of not giving a shit about people without lots of money was starting to have a corrosive effect on America. If just another old guy in a suit had been against Hillary, the millions of disaffected retards in hicksville would've felt more isolated and left behind.
They're still isolated and left behind, but the decades of making them aspirational, and chucking Trump in there, has made them feel like they have a licence to be as stupid and racist as they want.
Sup Forums never talked this much about politics before Trump, Sup Forums was a containment board for sexually inadequate men turning to extremist faggotry.
Trump has politically activated millions of idiots and the joke is USAmericans don't even have to vote, usually half don't bother.

They had help, user. I'm sure you know.

What don't you understand?

Representatives that are DIRECTLY elected by democracy.

Your statement is false. The people elect their representatives.

haha. I can picture it already.

If you were excited for either of these presidencies you're a fucking moron.

It was the clusterfuck of the early 20th Century, and it won't be the last.

>you
>ever being remembered like Mencken
>thinking you're an intellectual on ANY level

The delusion is real.

Trump is actually more left than clinton overall, but much more authoritarian.

Incorrect. I did not vote. But keep imagining that you have all the answers. I'm sure your inability to see a situation from more than one angle and your inability to admit you might be wrong every once in a while will stand you well in this life. I forsee you being fired from many jobs because you think your boss is always wrong and you are always right.

Both the Democratic and Republican parties are right of center politically, user.

Dems did have help, the NSA, the FBI, Putin... still couldn't pull it off.

20% of Donald Trump is 120% better than Clinton. That's why

No, idiot. Republicans and Democrats are both right-wing, you stupid blithering fucking faggot

Yes I'm totally stupid for voting for competence, experience and a progressive political platform.
Fuck off, hater.

>. I did not vote.
Then your inaction elected Trump.

Hey fatty, haven't seen you posting in a while

Your grasp on government structure is staggeringly simple and incorrect. Google is your friend, why do you hate your friend so much?

hoo boy

tinfoil detected

Look, shut up. You got caught talking shit. Eat it.

I'm Russian. You're saying I should have voted?

Nice try again. It's not inaction if you are not legally allowed to vote, now is it?

The left elected themselves a black president, mostly just because he was black and it was time. Four years wasn't long enough for him to bring about the change he promised on his bumper stickers, so they elected him again.

In 2016, the left wanted to elect a woman because she's a woman. I guess America had had enough, so we elected the fucking whitest old rich man we could find. He's so white he's actually orange.

It's beautiful.

LOL. Really, go look it up. Take a course on civics. Do literally anything besides pretending you know something about a subject you clearly know nothing about.

Not that guy but the Republicans have always substituted flinging shit for political debate. It's in their handbook, along with negative words to attach to opposition and positive words to attach to them and their policy.
This is exceptional in the world, if not abnormal. Political debates everywhere are not nightmarish strings of allegations and personal criticism.
Less people care about that pile of shit on Hillary than you think, charges get laid fast when there's evidence, that's why Trump is actually in trouble now.
If you go the whole conspiracy route to explain any of that, you're part of what's sordid and dumb about the whole picture. That's the simpleton's way of being informed.

Vote for best borsht

>We're not a democracy at all.
True, but not for the reason you give.

Democracy and republic are not mutually exclusive: republics are properly (as you suspect) derivative democracies or democracies by proxy, but democracies nonetheless so long as the people maintain their franchise.

"Pure democracy" might be only a fanciful theory; by your usage, at least, the term is merely another no-true-Scotsman ploy. There is nothing to be gained by qualifying democracy as "pure" or "white" or "crony capitalist" or what you might: do the people rule or do they not? If they don't, then it's not a democracy.

For the powerful class will choose two courses of action, both of them safe for itself, and then give the democracy the gratification of taking one course or the other. The lord will take two things so much alike that he would not mind choosing from them blindfold – and then for a great jest he will allow the slaves to choose.
– G. K. Chesterton, "Voter and Two Voices", A Miscellany of Men (1912)

>a progressive political platform
Progress isn't always progress.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THE PEOPLE ELECT THEIR REPRESENTATIVES IN THE US.
THAT MEANS YOUR VOTE FUCKING COUNTS YOU DENSE FUCK. STOP REPLYING WITH WALLS OF SHITPOSTING. I'M NOT READING THAT FUCKING SHIT. FUCK OFF.

>that Rs and Ds are both the Left
The other left, you mean.

>when there's evidence
What evidence?

because they hate niggers and women

This, i've been watching the center move right since the 80s.
The SJWs are authoritarian assholes as false, mean and controlling as any nazi.

>look it up.
Why do faggots who can't prove their point tell people to do this?

lel

If trump didn[t want to end up in prison he shouldn't have run for president.

"Pure" (you mean direct) democracy exists in the U.S. in the form of ballot initiatives.

That graph is bullshit and you know it.

>you
I am not alone. The first time >I heard the phrase, it was uttered by a third-generation Alaskan.

It was for me. And the majority of the voters in this country.