Channel zero

Holy shit this show is getting intense

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm5013702/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like how fast paced it is but I hate how I can't binge watch it right now.

Okay now I'm excited to watch last night's episode. It was seemingly formulaic until Schneidy's daughter showed up at the end of last week.

Last night's episode was really good. definitely watch it as soon as possible

That fucking ending m8
One waifu left

any theories on how mrs.booth is able to see candle cove?

none. Maybe it has something to do with that seizure she had and her autistic son.

>seizure
yeah that seems to be the cause. i had forgotten that happened to her.

>This guy walks up and slaps your gf's ass

what do?

offer him my teeth and then tell him to leave us alone

ur gf ain't worth it m8. Her pussy isn't that good and she still hasn't learned how to do a good bj

you're right. take her to candle cove

This show is too good for the Syfy channel.

>implying stargate was bad

I dunno. I'm not getting as spooked as I'd like to be.

more spooky than american horror story thats for sure

Max, stop talking to yourself.

it got too repetitive at times

Just watched the first episode. How is a show built around a childish story so decently made? It's not amazing but it makes AHS look like horseshit

low budget forces them to be more creative

Very good considering the source and channel. Hopefully they can crank these out really fast
>few episodes
>no fancy sets or locations
>if they use different actors they wont have to wait for schedules

They will probably get a better budget for a second season if this one does well.

;_;

this is the second time this week she died in a tv show

the other show is the strain

nuked

fuck that kid. is there a worse kid in television?

it's bizarrely subdued and restrained for a syfy show, their stuff tends to be super flamboyant and cheesy

They've already got a second season planned out. This season is based on the story "candle cove" or whatever, the next one is based on "no end house". Basically the plan is to take the "creepypastas" that aren't just "suddenly you are become the skeleton all along" and making them into a tv series. Our guy Max Landis, who is not me why would you suggest that, is working on this show.

They revealed the tooth monster way too early in the show, so he's just been walking around aimlessly the past couple episodes (haven't seen yesterday's yet), but yeah, for a network that usually shows bottom barrel movies it's p. good

>Basically the plan is to take the "creepypastas" that aren't just "suddenly you are become the skeleton all along" and making them into a tv series
I know about that, that's why I was saying I hope they make them fast. Instead of 1 season a year. If they just need a house for season 2 then it should be easy to make.

well season 2 is already cast and has a director so it seems like they should be able to start shooting soon if they haven't already. i'd expect a shorter gap than most shows

actually looking at the wiki page they started shooting season 2 in September

>If they just need a house for season 2
That's not really how the story goes, basically A guy hears that there's a haunted house with like 8 rooms in it, if you get to the last room you win $500. Start with room one, there's a door with a 2 on it, in room 2 there's a door with a 3 on it, so on and so forth. First couple rooms go from halloween yard decoration to amateur haunted house to high end haunted house. After that they start to get surreal, one room was a forest with someone chasing him, one room is the guy's house with his parents dead, last room has no doors, just a copy of the main character in the room saying "don't kill me" with the next number on his chest. Somehow guy gets out of the house, and is given his $500. He goes home and finds door 10, implying that there's no end to him getting chased or whatever.

This is good news, I think so far it could be a much better anthology show than AHS

Who's the season 2 director? New guy or same guy?

new guy

imdb.com/name/nm5013702/

The new season is much better than the last 3 or 4, they're spending less time of fleshing out charactesr that we don't care about, and more time having those character's getting their flesh out g-geddit

meant to reply to

I like that they're using single directors per season and seem to be going after indie horror directors

It's been a long time since I've done /x/. I want to see the Goatman one. I think that one would make a good transition to a show.

Yell at Max on twitter

Damn, this is being aired like 2 weeks later in Canada on Showcase, not Space (like where most Syfy shows air)

the tooth monster is fucking creepy as hell

The cute mom getting rekt was actually pretty unsettling, normally I feel pretty desensitized to deaths in shows and movies.

Maybe it was that it was happening off camera with just her screams and the kids stabbing down.

Also that same actress got killed in the Strain season finale last week, too.

I would've preferred Dionaea House, desu.

i wonder if they will do one on jeff the killer

I hope not, because that one is shit based on a single image and the story isn't any good.

Smile.dog could be an interesting one.

Slenderman has been done to death in shitty movies, but considering that neither of the stories in this first season are Slenderman, I think that's a good sign. If they were going to do that, they would've done it first since it's the most popular creepypasta.

I just think a living carnivorous house is spookier than haunted house that follows you home.

this season has been so bad that I'm predicting they are gonna pull le show inside of a show inside of a show epic tweest

that things looks so crunchy

DAY OF ALL THE BLOOD SEASON WHEN.?

Oh man im glad there is a thread. I just finished last ep. Im still not sure of what the hell is going on but damn i did not expect that death.

I'm bored after 2 episodes. Nothing happens and everyone is an idiot. Does it get better?

yeah it caught me off guard as well. Anyone have any theories as to what ht teeth monster is?

the teacher kid or something, maybe candle cove its sort of a ritual to bring someone back to life

Eh

I guess I can trust someone closer to internet culture like you than any of the studio execs. I'll probably give it a watch sometime.

Max Landis or Jadusable were trying to contact the writer of the original Anasi Goatman story. It was someone connected to film/TV, I know for sure.

I binge-watched half an episode last week.

It was alright.

Is it better than the creepypasta it was based on