Why is it so hard to resist doxxing a camgirl when you have obtained all of her personal info?

Why is it so hard to resist doxxing a camgirl when you have obtained all of her personal info?

Should I do it?

no.
if you dox her then she will most likely quit. Why fuck that up?

should I then blackmail her for free content?

Why would you even do that? Like there are real consequences and she is a person. You would really throw a wrench in someone's life and make her feel like total shit and strain her relations. For the lulz? I don't even understand what would drive someone to do that.

nah. She's just trying to get by

How about no

I was actually just gonna send her all the info to her dad, and then delete everything. I wasn't really thinking about making it public.

>For the lulz?
my my, this isn't the old Sup Forums I knew

I guess, but she's one of those conceited whores who think that she can charge $60 for 3 minutes of blurry shower.

Wait, which camgirl?

Are you retarded? Imagine being so autistic that you go out of your way to make a post like this.

it's a secret mate

oh and btw
pic not related, i'm not that stupid

>Imagine being so autistic that you go out of your way to make a post like this.

imagine being so autistic that you actually invest the time to find her from just a couple pics and some random comments

but anyway, you guys have very high moral standards, you have almost convinced me not to do it

Personal information is a little much, that can lead to some seriously bad shit. But stealing some pictures or videos from her email and posting that isn't too bad people do that everyday.

Keep defending yourself OP lmao

Enjoy your depression

>stealing some pictures or videos from her email

I don't have access to her passwords mate, I just found who she is

DOXX THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW NIBBA

do it fagget

>I guess, but she's one of those conceited whores who think that she can charge $60 for 3 minutes of blurry shower.

Doxx that bitch bro.

>Like

Bro just doxx her. They're putting themselves out there anyways, so why not. Also like other user said

>I guess, but she's one of those conceited whores who think that she can charge $60 for 3 minutes of blurry shower.

Deserves dox.

spoken like a true beta

wtf do you know about lvls of male dominance on a fucking wheat pasta stashing Swedish image board?

release the hounds

>Why is it so hard to resist doxxing a camgirl...

Probably because it gives you a sense of control in your life that you otherwise have trouble achieving on your own.

Clean your room and get yourself sorted out.

>Clean your room and get yourself sorted out.

Hi Mr. Peterson