What went wrong?

what went wrong?

your taste xD

Feminism and European cuckery

Rational feminism is needed, men have too much power and it's gone to their heads for far too long.

Absolutely nothing.

I actually agree with this. Rational being the key word. A lot of irrational feminism atm however...

this
tfw rational feminism is dead

I don't think women make good/natural leaders. Things are the way they are for a reason, and it's not because men never decided to just "give women a shot"

This album sucked unfortunately, self-titled is much better.

The dictionary definition of feminism is the only thing thats good about feminism. Too many women are extremists, and have made a bad name for feminism. You literally can't support it without also supporting someone who would kill someone for not supporting abortion. Extremism has always fails in history. ALWAYS. Fuck feminism.

lol delusional men, drunk on power.

>I don't think women make good/natural leaders.
because they've never really gotten the opportunity to lead. It isn't ingrained in them because of this.

>Fever ray threads

i think people who hate on Fever Ray/Karen are just mad they didn't come up with her ideas before she did.

they struggle in their bedrooms to make eerie (somewhat organic) electronic music that defies gender and surrealism and they scream into their waifu pillows while fruitloops burns an image into their little mac book, screaming WHY GOD WHY CAN'T I BE CREATIVE and for some reason they keep telling their online friends they'll release a cool new album but they never do or they post in sound design threads or production threads masquerading like they know shit when they're just regurgitating something they read somewhere by someone who is just copying it from someone else who heard it from an old Trent Rezor interview or some shit.

its literally all of /mu what i just described 100%

The first album is one of my absolute favorites, it's my goto album for doing acid or ketamine. I'm sure I'll learn to love this album too, I just need to do a bunch of drugs and listen to it a bunch of times.

To The Moon And Back is just wonderful, super sexy like Triangle Walks only more upbeat. IDK About You builds up so nicely, while being raw and showcasing her voice. This Country fucking pulls you into it's depths and makes you stay there, I love it.

A Part Of Us is neat too.

Too upbeat and not spooky enough would be my final verdict, TTMAB totally makes up for it though.

If a feminist musician puts out bad work and you don't like it, you're anti-feminist

>this post

you sound like some retarded music blogger who doesn't get paid for their reviews but you think people read your shit anyway. le cringe

dear dairy,
Sup Forums hurt my feelings today

>maybe if i get fucked up enough this music will be good

>you))))))((((
(YOU)

this tbqh

It's not totally bad. Sure, it pales compared to S/T, but after listening to the single I expected it to be a lot worse.

what's up with that "the single is bad" meme? It's one of the only three memorable songs on the album

It sounds like a leftover by The Knife and the chorus melody is particularly lame.

>hate man because they domain
>dont want man in charge
>only likes man that feel they are woman
>doesnt understand that those man could just said "i feel like a woman"
fucking retard ideoly jesus