Goodbye Sup Forums, you were my only friends and and I just want you all to know that I deeply, personally...

goodbye Sup Forums, you were my only friends and and I just want you all to know that I deeply, personally, and honestly hate every last one of you.

I'm going to kill myself now with my burning hatred squarely in my heart

Other urls found in this thread:

cuck.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont do it.

>>squarely

W-W-Wait you massive faggot! At least stream it for us, you fucking cuck.

nice try op

I'm not OP, you should neck yourself with him, retard faggot

we weren't friends

maybe I will since you got dubs

Ok here. What is a decent platform to do this live?

cuck.tv

If you kill yourself, you're admitting that you couldn't even survive life, one of the easiest things to do
>Don't be a bitch OP, live a little longer

Remember to stream it, faggot OwO

Dunno, do it on Chaturbate, post link

This.

Do it on twitch so we can send donations

kek, this

Wish I were cool like you, but I'm not

Suicide is easy and boring. Living life is hard and entertaining. Don't be easy and boring. Be hard, sugar tits

fiuoasdljhBKV;.SADFZvb

Go kill yourself at a cafe so you can prove all these Albert Camus faggots wrong

Not that easy unless you get a gun. I'm working on getting one, while feeling like I'd never get around killing myself otherwise (by hanging, OD, or other methods). Ymmv ofc.

Exit bag

trips and u do it ^^^^^

Why would you hang yourself? You'd have shit dribbling out your asshole, and the person who finds you will find you and your pile of shit dribbling out your ass.

Nah don't wanna wake up as a retard that can't even tie a noose if I fail. I'm gonna try putting a bullet through my brain first and if I fail then option B, C, and D &c. But that's months from now because of laws of my country :/

I'll be right behind you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA

A gun is not easy, you're silly. You could easily just end up giving yourself brain damage. Happens all the time; source - I'm a medfag. Looks like you shouldn't off yourself, guess you gotta live now.

Ehh, I'm gonna short drop hang myself and shoot myself in that position well before passing out to make sure I die swiftly. It's really not that hard to bring a gun to one's temple and pull the trigger, it's so much quicker than hanging yourself. Hanging seems kinda macabre. I almost shot myself at gun range but decided to wait until I get to buy the gun. But on the other hand I almost hanged myself too once so hanging is not impossible to pull off lol.

Do it, faggot.

you realize we actually talk about suicide ironically here on Sup Forums?

Yea because you are on a joke site.

i thought about hanging myself today. i imagined the fibers of the rope around my neck, and calling 911 telling them to not let my dad see me like this

we literally are.

Then I've literally fucked your mom every time I say so. Granted, image board posting =/= reality, except when it is. I really am gonna kill myself because it's the best option in this universe.