Have a 300 word essay due tomorrow

>Have a 300 word essay due tomorrow
>Haven't even started
Why am I such a fucking piece of shit? I hate myself.

just crank it out

Fuck off that’s like a paragraph

>300 words

Nigga I can write 300 words in 1 god damned dm in like 4 minutes and you complaining about having HOURS? neck yourself dipshit

pic related, its op

But the human brain can only process four words per hour what are you gonna to do?

> 300 words essay
I have 2 major correction exams in 3 days, that I haven't study, nor take any notes for, faggot.

Look out OP found the tough gays

We hate you too, OP.

All you need to change the world is one good lie, and a river of blood.

*geys

>300 words

You need to be over 18 to use this site.

Holy shit user! I've never even READ 300 words!

Seriously are you in like grade 3? You're complaining about a 300 word fucking essay? If you honestly weren't autistic, it'd take you an hour at the MOST.

>300 words

I don't think I could write an essay about DIRT in just 300 words!

grasping at straws Op not even prepped! fag ass posting pepe the frog, couldn't save~you, snort charlie tomorrow for a 95% grade.

Literally every poster in this thread done been rused by OP

What's the topic of your essay, OP? I'll literally type it out for you if I don't fall asleep...

Wait, how old are you?

>300 word essay
high school?

Retard school, more like

OP 300 word essaybisnt bad at all. I had to write a 10 page essay in 5 days. Just sit your faggot ass down and fucking do it. It worked for me and I'm a junior in high school. Don't be such a little bitch about it. Fuck!

300 word essay? That isn't very long faggot. 7th grade isn't even that hard. Suck it up.

>b me
>haven't gone to school or work in 9 years
>play overwatch and eat ramen and watch anime every day
>Have a huge network of 200 friends that I game with constantly
>all I do is bullshit my life away and I love every second of it
>27
>not a virgin but I haven't had sex in 5 years

>300 words
Nigga, for my AP Japanese final I had 20 minutes to type a 300 word essay. Doing this shit in English should be easy for you.

300 word essay sounds like middle school lul

OP, I wrote your essay about dirt. I finished at exactly 300 words to my surprise. Thank me later:
Though dirt may seem boring, it is actually key to our existence. Dirt does this in how it makes brown people feel better about themselves. It also does this in how it Helps reclusive earthworms hide. The last reason it is essential is in how it doesn't make the earth naked. Dirt may seem boring and stupid (like OP), but is completely necessary.
Dirt helps earth as it helps brown people feel better about themselves. Brown people naturally feel unnatural in the presence of the earth. However, dirt helps them blend in with the earth and feel more at home. Without dirt, brown humans wouldn't feel at home, would become sad, and would murder and rape all of our women.
Dirt helps earthworms hide. Everyone knows that without earthworms, humanity would be bored and wouldn't have anything to cut apart or put in microwaves. If some earthworms couldn't hide, they all would go extinct and leave humanity to suffer. Dirt is the perfect balanced solution and saves humanity in an original way.
Without dirt, earth would be naked and stuff. The earth is naturally rocky and shows her ugly edges and bumps, though this is optimal for 'other uses', earth's naked appearance is inconvenient. Without clothes, children would be forced to see naked earth, becoming traumatized, and turning gay with the first five years of development. Dirt clothes earth and covers this frightening nakedness and saves children from being gay (except for OP).
All in all, dirt looks super boring, and may be super boring, but proves itself to be humanity's savior. Dirt makes brown people feel good about themselves and not kill themselves (how is this a pro?), dirt prevents earthworms from going extinct in microwave related incidents, and finally, dirt decreases the amount of gay children every year.

TL;DR: OP is a whiney underage kid

And who the fuck cares?

I seriously hope this is bait. I’m a fucking masters student who has to prepare 2 fucking comprehensive exams that can be upwards of 10000 words in 4 hours

Nice

OP's age

No you don't

I just wrote a program with about triple that, debugged it, then personalized it with explanations of what I was doing with the code. And that's for my 100 level class in college. If this is too hard you should probably anhero

Found the weeb

ITT: a bunch of retards that fell for the bait

Everyone in this thread is acoustic

Special Ed in middle school?

*artistic

I hate that class. The only reason I'm still taking it is to look good for the colleges.

Yeah I do, pulling from my literature reviews and research proposals. You’re supposed to know a topic inside and out before they give the degree

Highschooler detected. Most likely underage

the book im working on has abolut 15000 words so far, and im not even halfway done

All of that, and you get to be the first person to die in the movie we are living in

I was born in 1999.

Please tell me you meant 3000 and not 300... 300 is a fucking paragraph you cunt. I wrote a 5,000 word essay in two nights during my Masters.

What fucking special needs school do you attend you fucking scrub.

Get good.

Yeah right, and OP isn't a faggot

Movie we’re living in?

Isn’t 5000 words like 5-10 pages?

Everyone knows we're living in the next transformers movie. I can already imagine you running out of a building with you books just to be crushed by whatever those threatens humanity. Your character doesn't even have a name.

Kek

No you don't

Navy seal pasta...

There.

lmao only if your font is HUEDGE and youre using double spacing

OP, hand this in, Perfect grade immediately. If you get a bad grade, say the teacher doesn't sympathize with self-conscience black people

Trips have spoken

Ehh no one is really important in the grand scheme of the entire cosmos. The earth isn’t even important in that shame. But I got a sweet GF and a cat so i’m alright

>pic related is my cat

lemme write a 300 word paragraph about how much dick you suck hang on

Do you have fuckin autism? Its literally a paragraph worth of words.

Are you by any chance... A negroid?

Not if you count your Appendices, references and bibliography; contents; introduction; preword, etc etc.

I can't wait to do my dissertation. Fucking 20k words.

Or just don’t believe in what people getting a degree have to do

I've got a dick, my hand and wifi. I'm set for life

Well are we counting actual words or keystroke approximations like a word processor counts words?

How is this b8 still so effective?

Because it's fucking hilarious

quit crying and write your fucking paper

Because most people who browse Sup Forums are college or university students who get triggered by how easy high schoolers have it.

Dude my lit review alone without my references, annotated bib, etc. was 10k. My professors legitimately want my thesis to be 125-150 pages

300 word??? Like, a single page? Are you retarded? I bet you write Facebook posts longer than that you little shit. Get your ass in gear and get typing kid!

you can't even call 300 words an essay

There's this joke that starts "Knock Knock!"
It is always a stupid joke.
People may groan, but they always say "Who's There?"
It's a natural and stupid human reflex. Welcome to the human races.

Lit review? Damn fam, I'm an Archaeology student. We just have site reports and case studies.

Fuck off OP you whiny little cupcake. 300 is jackshit

start a thread, ask user to post one word per post. type each into document until bump limit. save, print and hand in.

Hrmm quite fascinating indeed. You're doing God's work Sup Forumsrother. Well done.

I'm also famous. I was on Disney channel for 6 years,

Yeah my lit review alone was 30 pages with 150 sources. With legitimately only 12 focusing on the actual topic i’m studying

I think I'm gay.

My undergraduate thesis was 11k words and 40ish pages I think, with around 100 references but I only really used about 40 lol. I get you my G. Gotta make it look like you read around to get those extra marks for in depth reading.

nice

Or if one fucker used a phrase 40 years ago but it is relevant now you have to cite him as well as all his other works

You fuckin kid, pretty sure the damned navy seal copypasta is as big as your fucking essay needs to be.

this doesnt include headers, see below
A man, panting from the sheer pleasure of being dominated by the massive black dick, rests on his hands and knees as the dark rod slides in and out of his rectum. OP's panting soon turns into a whine about how hard the dick inside his asshole has become, only to receive a large, hulking fist striking the back of his hollow head. AS he looses consciousness, the stinky, dark, criminal of a nigger roughly pulls his overgrown member out of the gaping hole OP calls an ass and jams it into the gangly queer's knocked out mouth. The negro dick forces the homo's mouth wider than its jaw will allow, and breaks the skinny fuck's jawbone with relative ease as the rape fueled nignog shoots his STD ridden rape-sauce down the hungry faggots mouth, drowning him in bliss, both figuratively and literally. As the life drains from the sickly fag, having nigger-juice fill his lungs from the forced coitus, he starts to see a white light bathe him. “Is this heaven? Will I finally get to suck and fondle all the cock my gay heart desires?” The faggot thinks this as the light intensifies. Suddenly, a burning heat engulfs his body as he finds himself submerged in a sea of sticky white fluids. The devil sits beside an alabaster-white marble tub rivaling the size of an Olympic pool, stroking his smelly, hairy cock. The faggot called OP, forgetting his pain, exclaims in admiration of the demon’s dick, and starts to swim towards it. As the red nigger-faggot of a demon jerks his unholy member in sadistic lust, he begins to tremble, releasing a boiling tidal wave of jizz towards the dead faggot. Burning with lust and literally burning in boiling cum and smegma, this continues for all eternity, thus ending the tale of the hated nigger-loving faggot whom was once called OP.

just wrote that, like not even 15 minutes

>300 word essay
>havent started yet
>worried about 4 paragraphs

Wow man. Just.... wow. 300 words is a small thought. If you cant get 300 words onto a sheet of paper over night, you have bigger problems than the essay.

That right there was 37 words if you dont count the numbers. Im well over 50 at this point.

Thank you.

oh fuck dude, don't. I study Archaeology man, all I'm ever doing is paraphrasing some old cunt from 40+ years ago.