What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew

Gonna find out someday the guy fucks kids.

I was a subscriber till the beginning of this year. Can't handle his shit anymore.

I kinda like him and am constantly surprised that he rarely takes the "safe" approach to many subjects.

He somehow both sits on the fence and doesn't at the same time. It's incredible.

This is how I feel about him. I watch him a lot but this bugs me.

I like him. If you don't like him, chances are you're a pedo.

The Teacher of Youtube.

DAN WANTS HIS ASSHOLE!!

He looks like the discount version of Finn, from Glee

Check'd
he's been around for so long, I kinda see him as a reliable source other times it's just strong bias from him, in and out I'd say

He's alright. I watch his show almost every day since it's pretty short, and covers interesting stories something. He's kinda preachy thought.

I want to poop in him

fake and gay

Covers YouTube drama bullshit. No thanks. Also he has that 'untouchable high-and-mighty' thing about him that most big YouTubers and Twitter users have. Like their opinions hold any more weight than the average Joe.

I'm watching his new video rn. It's why I made this thread.

u must love daddy of five u cuck

he's cool, i don't watch him all the time, ill goes some time skipping him in my feed before i run out of higher priority content imo

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM

Guy who abused his kids for youtube views.

>WOW... We Need To Talk About This...
Ok that's another thing I don't like about him. Ambiguous click-bait titles.
Grim.

Yeah it is click baity 24/7. But the actual content is normally informative unless it's something that doesn't have a definite "bad guy"

NerdCity has a great 3 part series about it.

He's alright and I will watch his videos if I have time to. I like how he seems to be very middle of the road on things and doesn't seem to be too far left or right, which is refreshing since the mainstream media is pretty cucked by political affiliation. I don't really love him or hate him.
>CNN being democrat fake news
>Fox News being, well Faux News

Yes nerdcity. I forgot about him. I was gonna link the h3h3 video but I honestly can't stand him. He's 100x worse than Philly D

brilliant, that's exactly it.

watch him sometimes, but there's just something off about him.

Ethan is milking everything he can. I don't blame him but at this point he's just sitting on his platform without expanding anything interesting.

He sits more on the fence than Boogie does. And boogie manages to sit balanced with his massive fat rolls.

Agreed. I wanna bang Hila tho.

I do get lost in those deep blue eyes of hers

If I was going to make a video to bring attention to child abuse on YouTube. I would be very clear about it in the title of my video.
>a definite "bad guy"
Sounds like a witch-hunt.

10/10 best youtuber

normie tier biased retarded faggot. he does not have a single original thought in his head and listening to him give the most basic watered-down version of news events is unbearable. he's not as bad as the msm, but he's still a pretty huge cuck.

Honestly, if she's really into everything Ethan is, than I can see me actually having a chance with her, the only difference between me and Ethan is I'm not a Jew, have YouTube cash, and as loud as him.
Ethan better not be taking her for granted.

Well when it comes to the "douche bag of the day" segments they usually hold merit

I secretly hope she's fucking Post Malone on the side. I want the story to break because you know it would be the most massive thing to ever happen on youtube. Suicide forest has nothing on it.

Some witches need to be hunted. Definitely should made a better title tho. daddyof5 was a monster.

Annoying voice. Talks too fast.

>her fucking Post Malone
What makes you say that?

This guy is still relevant? Thought he was as dead as Lucas/Fred

Eh, Boogie is a leech.
He always has to be involved in everything, he always saying he's not gonna get involved, or give his opinion because it's not his business right before totally doing it. He's always trying to get sympathy out of the fans. When Matthew Santoro came out with his abuse story, he flipped it and made it about him getting abused and you should feel sorry about him. He's just a leecher and no one wants to talk bad about him because he's the "friendly" fat kid no one wants to be mean to so they look good. Even after his when divorced him, everyone was so quick to hate he guts for leaving boogie

Watch the podcasts and see how she looks at other guys. It's obvious Ethan needs to hold that Youtube money. But there are the other vlogs where he does explain how he basically said run away with me and Ethan's family excepted her in their life cause Ethan probably wasn't doing shit with his life before he met her.

Oh that would blow the fuck up on youtube and blow the fuck up right back into Ethan's face. Post drops Rockstar with 21 and she gets way to deep into the game. I would love to see that happen!

Boogie's videos are so fucking frustrating to watch because I never feel like I'm getting the full picture. He rarely takes sides (to avoid triggering people) and just stays in the middle. It feels like he's constantly restricting himself from being himself. Or at least that's what it comes off as for me.

Just for fun. I don't actually think it's happening.

Post seems like that guy who thinks he's hot shit and tries to bang his friend's wives and when they don't want him he tries to play it off as a joke.

Youre delusional

He's starting his own news media outlet. He's far from dead. Which is why I ask what y'all thought. He has massive influence on Youtube.

I haven't been a subscriber for years, but I watched his Francis rage videos when I was younger. Back then it seemed hilarious, but his more recent 'Francis' videos seem poorly done. And his wife left him recently too which I just find shocking. I'm pretty sure she's a ham planet too right?

777777 becomes the next big youtuber

care to explain why or are you just gonna leave it at that because I said something negative about your hero

gay

Well, it was her choice to leave, she must not have been good looking, but I think it's weird for people to just hate her for leaving him.

I don't hate her. I wouldn't wanna be married to boogie either. They'll probably both end up alone or back together.

Also maybe people hate her because she's gonna take half of boogie's shit? Divorce is brutal and idk how well off Boogie is but he had/has tons of sponsorship and shit. But we're getting off topic.

I'd probably like his older videos but every YouTuber I watch, when they reach 1 million subscribers, they turn into an asshole.

So he's on the fence about sitting on the fence?

Youtube is all about... well YOU. So when you get a million subs you probably feel like a fuckin legend.

Is there proof she's just gonna take half his shit? And maybe he's intolerable to be around off camera. Besides, there has to be a better reason to leave him right after he's gotten healthier and is getting paid to just sit at home and talk to camera.

I used to watch his shit a long long time ago when he used to cut half seconds out of his videos. It was an interesting editing he did, but I don't think he does it anymore.

no idea who that is

The only YouTubers I've seen avoid this is DashieXP, very humble guy and down to earth. The other is VannossGaming, however it's become a running gag that all his friends leech off his name and are extremely jealous of his sub count.

He said that they're still friends but just drifted apart with their love life. They probably can't have sex. Maybe she'll hook up with a big ol nigger dick.

I think he talked about that semi recently. Said it makes him cringe looking back.

Phillip DeFranco. 6 million subscribers on youtube. a News channel

100% faggot
Not a hater just being honest

He has 2 kids with his horse wife.

I mean, its not just their attitude but they feel like they need to "improve" their content. Which involves higher budgets and going away from the original ideas that made the channel great to just producing "efficient content" to satisfy their ever expanding audience. I'm going to be honest here and say that almost all YouTube creators I've subscribed to at one point, I've end up hating.

Same, and sad to say more than three of my original favorite YouTubers have been involved in controversy. I only watch a few youtubers now which makes YouTube hard to watch now because it feels empty.

You mean like they're branch out from their original content be more 'all inclusive' content for a wider audience? Because that's literally everyone I ever watched too besides maybe like 2 channels.

One dude I love is Briarstoned. Great guy with a great personality.

I generally like him, but I don't like the clickbait titles for all of his videos, and I don't like how he always talks about how the worst criminals should be violently murdered and/or castrated. I mean, fine, that's your opinion, but you don't need to bring it up every time someone does something shitty.

he's the more ad-friendly version of leafy.
plays other ppls content and talks shit about them, but pretends to see things from both sides of the story, so he doesn't piss off his but you know who doesn't talk shit? Tunnelbear...

LEafy has always been cancer tho

>YouTube hard to watch now because it feels empty
At least you've got all those Saturday night talk-show clips on trending!
Also I've got a good example of a YouTuber I once was subscribed to but stopped watching because he turned to shit.

I don't know why people are saying he's trying to be unbiased. He seems to give his opinions pretty openly, and I like the fact he is straightforward about what he believes in.

I never feel like I'm being misled or that he's purposefully hiding something embarrassing. I mean, I often don't agree with him, but I always know where he's coming from and can respect him for it.

Really? That's gay. I used to like that about his show. It was "Different"

My impression has always been that his format is to report the facts first and then share his personal opinion on what they mean.

Really? Every video in he's always saying "I don't how to feel about this but I'd love to hear what you got to say down in the comments"

Maybe unbiased in the right word, but he tries to present both sides evenly, even when one side is insane. It's like he's afraid of appearing biased, so he gives too much credence to crazy people's views.

He only seems to suggest death towards pedophiles/child sex abusers, rapists, and terrorists.

Again, I'm not taking issue with the actual viewpoint. I just wish he could leave it be and not bring it up every time a story like that pops up, which is often at least once a week. It really takes me out of the moment when he just goes off on a tangent about how people like that are inhuman and deserve the most painful death possible.

>heys whats going on you beautiful bastards
>let's jump right into it
>by far the most requested story:
[story 1]
>he said this then did that
>this is just wrong in every way.
>now that's out of the way, let's talk about some stuff that I like...
[squarespace sponsorship ad]
>now this next thing is kind of shocking...
[story 2]
>now we talked about this in the past, but there were a few new developments
[story 3]
>anyways let me know your thoughts in the comments
>and remember, if you like what you saw in this video, hit that like button
>hit that subscriber button
>and be sure to check out mah other videos

Basically this. But it is supposed to be a daily news show, so I don't have an issue with the format staying the same.

What's wrong with this format? It obviously works.

It's still unnecessary though. It also makes him come across as a bloodthirsty creep.

Yes... that's his format. It's the content inside the format I wanted to discuss.

Yeah, I guess this is my issue with it. It just seems over the top and unnecessary, and it makes me like him a little less every time he does it. And I've been watching his videos on and off for 10 years.

I honestly would like to see him questioned on why he's so persistent about that.

It works but it's noticeably repetitive and gets old fast.

Think about who that content appeals to. People his age in his situation.

He's said he hates pedophiles because he has small kids. One video he said he wish he could just ship them to an island and let them live there.

Why the fuq do people watch this douchebag?

That's the regular shlock. It's the daily information that I regard as important.

>Why the fuq do people watch this douchebag?
Please go into detail about why you feel this way. I made this thread for more than just "xDD NIGGER" type comments.

I've been watching his show since before he had kids, but I honestly don't remember when he started making comments like that. Maybe that really is it, but I still don't see why he has to bring it up every time. Like, we get it, you hate pedophiles, even if they never act on it.

I think it's so he gets his stance across to literally any new viewer he gets.

That would have to be a pretty big island then.
inb4 a joke about an already existing island e.g. UK.

Well that's annoying as shit hahaha

kek why not just send them to Australia. Started as a prison why not make it pedoland.