What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ic4Yl9LSHTg
youtube.com/watch?v=BYnf6wuEB4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His pups.

Also to be the guy with the mapping system and also the one who gets lost instantly.

>map guy
>has no sense of direction

KEK. too bad since in Borgias he was a cold hearted assassin that was a faggot which was pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=ic4Yl9LSHTg

This entire scene.

>tatooed undercuts
That will NEVER EVER go out of style

To die

i believe never quite so as before has "dude weed, lmao" been a more fitting response...

Finally someone else who's seen macbeth 2015

>we gotta kill the infected guy
>we have pistols
>we'll use a flamethrower on him though, slow and toasty, just the way human rights want to
>but we won't turn him into cinders so we actually burn whatever virus/bacteria he has though

Is that Olgierd von Everec?

>Agrees to go on a mission to find our alien creators
>Pussies out as soon as the group finds a dead alien creator
>Doesn't pussy out when his retard friend asks him to poke a pissed off alien snake with him

To cull the crew down to stars only level.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYnf6wuEB4g

One of the times CG is better than practical.

Yes and the engineers made a deal with o'dimm for the virus.

This movie is wasted potential personified.

>that creepy as fuck way he's plopped on the ground
>that design from a distance with the black, dead face

I was hoping his face would stay the same, because he's dead and the ooze or whatever is controlling him. Maybe make him awkward but stupidly strong.

Instead it's >le angry cgi monki man :^))))

Fucking stupid. Tension goes out the fucking window.

People really need to read the original script for this where things are explained so much better and you wonder just why the hell they changed everything.

smoking space rocks n' pups

also his feeling of near instant regret and fear kind of rang true to me

I mean, have you ever actually thought what it would feel like to walk to surface of the moon? Knowing damn well there's nothing to save you should something go horribly wrong? Or even looking back at Earth. Most people would probably romanticize how great it would be, but I feel like in reality most people would have the largest panic attack of their life realizing their insignificance.

That's why this guy existed: perspective. He's the closest thing to an every-man on the trip

>he's never experienced ego death

Fuckin' amateur.

What are you? some kind of /lit/ cross poster?
If I could have managed ego death by my own will I would have by now. Most aren't strong enough to simply will it on themselves. So instead we wait for something else to do it for us, like an extreme situation that pushes beyond our limits

>he doesn't crosspost on every board

Fuckin' amateur.

I. LOVE. ROCKS.

Goddamn he was perfect as Macduff

What was the point of any of them? They were all useless. And lacked the characterisation of the crew in Alien.

The film existed for Ridley to do what he has been saying he wanted to go back and do in Alien for years: explain their origin (the crashed ship is a bomber and they are bioweapons and he has said this for ages) and have a relationship between two of the crew.

idk, but he definitely wasn't there to make friends.

DUDE THE FUTURE LMAO

Holy shit it's so much better than what they used in the actual movie.

mumbling

to melt

If i got that haircut would people hate me?

he was high as shit for that last bit

You need to have a gruff look to pull it off. If not you just end up looking like a fag.

It would be extremely stupid

THAT WAS HIM???????? i thought that was the tom hardy man who got burnt to a crisp

also tom hardy man wanst bad

to present an amusing minor fetish item to gay men.

I'm a dumb guy.